PDA

View Full Version : Help with Quicktime!!

Knizzle
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:21 AM
Can anyone tell me how to make a quicktime video fullscreen?? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Sam L
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:51 AM
I know how to but alas I'm not at home. Um.. try View?

Knizzle
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:59 AM
I know how to but alas I'm not at home. Um.. try View?

I mean from streaming video from the net. I know how to do it from regular video.

Jeff
Oct 9th, 2003, 06:00 AM
I'd like to know the answer, too, cuz as far as I knew you couldn't watch quicktime in fullscreen unless you bought the quicktime pro player.

Knizzle
Oct 9th, 2003, 06:09 AM
I'd like to know the answer, too, cuz as far as I knew you couldn't watch quicktime in fullscreen unless you bought the quicktime pro player.

You can download the free version where you can maximize the video in a window. It's not fullscreen, but it's close. I would take the window, but I don't know how to get from the video stream to the Quicktime player. If I had the direct URL to the video I could view it maximized, but I don't know how to get the URL either. Why can't it be easy like Real Player.

Sam L
Oct 9th, 2003, 06:31 AM
I mean from streaming video from the net. I know how to do it from regular video.
I don't think you can do it with streaming video. I've seen a lot of movie trailers in Quicktime and I've had to stay in whatever frame it came in.

Knizzle
Oct 9th, 2003, 06:45 AM
I don't think you can do it with streaming video. I've seen a lot of movie trailers in Quicktime and I've had to stay in whatever frame it came in.

I wasn't thinking before, but I went to where the video was downloaded to in the temporary internet files and I got the video and played it in the regular quicktime player and maximized the window. Thanks anyway!! I don't think it can be maximized while it's streaming on a site either. If you find out though, let me know!!