PDA

View Full Version : Alias - new season, please help!

Mark43
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:02 AM
Hi! I missed the first episode of Alias last week due to a death in the family. I remembered to Tivo this weeks episode, but I was a little lost.

Can anyone fill me in on what happened in episode 1? I would really appreciate it.

For instance..where is Syd's mom? What happened to Will Tippan? What the hell about Sloane?

Thanks!
Mark
:wavey:

AjdeNate!
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:36 AM
They haven't discussed Syd's mom. Will is in the Witness Protection Program...and nobody knows where (I mean, they haven't shown him). Sloane is now in charge of a humanitarian organization. Um...what else.... I have it TIVOed, Maybe I can watch it again and fill you in.

Oh, Sydney was found "dead" at her apt. The place was burned to the ground. Obviously someone (The Covenant) set her up to look like she was dead. No word really on Francie.

Syd's mission was to France where she captured some file CIA needed - she held it as ransom to get her dad released from jail. Jack was thrown into Fed Custody as he was caught talking/speaking/whatever with Irina. They said he was anti-American and maybe a terrorist, so they locked him up. Syd shows up with file - threatens to burn it unless Big Daddy is released. She gets her way.

Vaughn and her meet - she goes off on his ass with some of the best acting on tv I've seen. ("I realize, Vaughn, after all this time - I expected you to wait. I would have. But you didn't. I would have waited for you and unfortunately now I realize it would have been the biggest mistake of my life").

Good stuff!!

Mark43
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:25 PM
Thanks Seles! Great recap. I really appreciate. It seems there are a lot of twists and turns going on right now. I have to day I don't like some of them (like what the hell is the Covenant, I want Irina and Will back and why is Syd's old partner now her boss?).

Thanks again!