PDA

View Full Version : Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon - Anna K.

Darkheart
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:43 PM
Most of you already know how to play the game so I won't go over the rules.

Try to link Anna Kournikova to Kevin Bacon in as few steps as possible.

This shouldn't be hard since Anna K. has only done 1 real movie.

Keith
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Anna was in a movie with Jim Carey (me myself irene). Carey was in a movie with CAmeron Diaz (mask) and cameron was in a movie with tom cruise (vanilla sky) cruise was with bacon in a' few good men'

gentenaire
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:58 PM
Anna played in Me Myself and Irene with Anthony Anderson, who was in Alien Avengers with Roger Corman who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon.

Darkheart
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:00 PM
Keith:

That's correct but there are shorter solutions.

Darkheart
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Beggin' Beguine:

That's correct, but Roger Corman wasn't an actor in Alien Avengers, he was just a producer.

I guess your answer still counts, but I was looking for answers with actor rolls only.

Keith
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:58 PM
From checking the IMDB,

Anna was with Carrey in Me Myself, Irene with Dan Greene, who was on Guiding Light, a show that Kevin Bacon was on.

Darkheart
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:09 AM
I just checked the IMDB. Daniel Greene was not in Guiding Light.

Keith
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:34 AM
you're right, it was general hospital.

Keith
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:38 AM
OK:

Anna K. was in 'Me, Myself,Irene' with Jim carrey, who starred with courtney love in 'man on the moon' and courtney starred with Kevin in 'trapped'

Darkheart
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:49 AM
That's a good answer. 3 steps.

I think 3 steps is the fewest. And there are multiple 3-step answers.

Here are a couple:

Anna Kournikova --> [Me, Myself & Irene] --> Jim Carrey --> [Batman Forever] --> Tommy Lee Jones --> [JFK] --> Kevin Bacon

Anna Kournikova --> [Me, Myself & Irene] --> Renée Zellweger --> [Jerry Maguire] --> Tom Cruise --> [A Few Good Men] --> Kevin Bacon

Keith
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:50 AM
OOh, I was trying to use the Batman angle, but I could not remember who was in it.