PDA

View Full Version : The Alex Dilemma

UDiTY
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:27 PM
The truth about Alexandra is that she is a very skilled player with more than one huge weapon. :p

Her problem is, she doesn't know HOW to win!!! :mad:

Anyone else agree, I mean it must be obvious with the way she troubles top players. She has had many painful losses IMO.

I mean, no BAD player has beaten Capriati 3 times(once 1&1) and other players like Hantuchova and Dementieva. Also, she has taken Serena, Amelie, among others to 3 sets.

If she would have won Memphis last year, I think she would have it alot more together by now. She lost 4-6, 6-3, 7-6(9) to Raymond, and didn't she have match points?!?

So, will she dwindle into nothingness, having never won a title. Or, will she clean up her UE's and become a consistent force on the tour, getting to the QFs of slams?!?!?!? :confused:

Ballbuster
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:29 PM
You've been reading to many articles on black male bisexuality.

DL=Down Low.

pity she can't put it all together, its obviously in the mind.

UDiTY
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:32 PM

DL=Down Low.

WTF!?!? SO does that make you, the 45 year old old-fashioned bum?

persond
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:35 PM

DL=Down Low.

pity she can't put it all together, its obviously in the mind.

My, my, my...!!!

:lol: :lol: I thought DL="Defensive Lob" :lol: :lol:

DA FOREHAND
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Yes she is talented player, just not all together mentally.

Ballbuster
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:40 PM
WTF!?!? SO does that make you, the 45 year old old-fashioned bum?

No, sweets, I'm 28. Why you change the title. DL is all over the net. type it in and see what you get.

Enjoy.

UDiTY
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:41 PM
No, sweets, I'm 28. Why you change the title. DL is all over the net. type it in and see what you get.

Enjoy.

I changed it because I didn't want the title to be the focus of this thread...thanks :D

Volcana
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Alex

1) Often lets her weight get sky-high. She's very like Lindsay in the early 90's, but not quite so accurate. ALL power though.

2) Can only win if she's playing well. Her response to poor play is to hit harder. Useful if you're Ai Sugiyama or Maggie Maleeva.

3) Doesn't seem to handle lack-of-popularity very well. Venus has never given the impression that the feelings or opinions of the rest of the tour matter. She doesn't complain about them, and in fact, for years never mentioned them at all. Alex actually complains that people are unfriendly, or/and petty.

No, everything I've ever read about the tour say that it IS petty and unfriendly. But letting people who don't like you know that they're affecting you is a guarantee of future hostility.

griffin
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:32 PM
No, everything I've ever read about the tour say that it IS petty and unfriendly. But letting people who don't like you know that they're affecting you is a guarantee of future hostility.

Especially if you tell tales out of school, so to speak.

I'd also add that her response to good play can also be to "hit harder" - ("hey it worked at half-speed, imagine if...") which then leads to bad play...She may be a very smart young woman, but you'd never know it by how she plays tennis most of the time.

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:58 PM
I didn't know she bageled Myskina today!! :eek: