PDA

View Full Version : How does your fave like to get wrung out?

alexusjonesfan
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:53 PM
What's the favourite way people like to slander your fave? Time for a full list...I'll start it off:

Kim Clijsters-- Choker, lacks killer instinct, fakes niceness (sometimes she's accused of all three :rolleyes: )
Justine Henin-Hardenne-- Cheat, Will do anything to win, ex choke queen, no curves (funny how that seems to pop up in tennis discussions eh?)
Serena Williams-- Arrogant and stuck up, doesn't give other players credit, bitchy (again, nothing about her tennis)
Lindsay Davenport-- Gives up easily, has no fighting spirit, slower than mud, no defensive skills, dumpy (amazing how ppl can call someone of her stature with that physique, dumpy)
Jennifer Capriati--Total bitch, wants things to go her way, trash talks about the Willies (you'd think she hunts kittens in her free time)
Venus Williams-- Ice Queen, not committed to tennis, gives away tourneys to lil sis, no court sense (all this for an ex-world no.1?)
Amelie Mauresmo--Headcase, can't do it when it counts, not up to par with the above players (amazing how much she gets judged despite playing most of the year either injured or recovering from injury)
Elena Dementieva-- creampuff serve, needs to drop her mom as coach, hasn't realized that she needs to work on her serve, inconsistent (yeah, all that and she's the highest ranked Russina)
Anastasya Myskina-- not really top 10 material, hot and cold, no weapons, why doesn't she drop in the rankings? (I think she's proved enough in the last two weeks)

Do you guys have more for the aforementioned players? or just add more (like Dokic, Lucic, Hantuchova, Stevenson etc.)...

Martian Willow
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:56 PM
Martina -- quitter, dominated when there was no competition, big forehead, homophobe...

Lucic -- fat (I saw a picture of her two years ago, so this is a fact), never really that good, should just retire already...

Seles -- tried to milk the stabbing, I mean let's face it, having a deranged man try to murder you during a tennis match is no big deal, get over it, never really as nice as people think...

:)

*abby*
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:07 PM
jenny (all r lies)-choker, headcase, fat (yeah rite),looks like a dog (yes it has been said),

alexusjonesfan
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:13 PM
lol, keep em coming :worship:

alfajeffster
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:28 PM
jenny (all r lies)-choker, headcase, fat (yeah rite),looks like a dog (yes it has been said),

You forgot the steroids... :lol:

griffin
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:36 PM
Slagging somone's looks if you don't like them is almost universal.

I've heard both Serena and Amelie get accused of steroid use in the past.

Amelie - trash talker (also near universal for any player who expresses confidence in her abilities or the idea that no one is unbeatable)

alexusjonesfan
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:36 PM
You forgot the steroids... :lol:

alfajeffster, you should you give us some of these from back in the day when Billie Jean was queen bitch and Martina N. was too masculine for her own good ;)

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Yeah...People are always saying how they dont get along cause they are in love with Shotta...:rolleyes:...Well, its true but dont get on them cause of it...:rolleyes:

Oh, Serena and Momo got into a fight and is not dedicated to tennis cause they spend too much time fighting over TopShotta...and Oh, Venus and Anna K cant win tourneys cause they are too focused on Shotta...Or Jen is fat cause she is broken hearted cause Shotta dont want her...WHATEVA!!!!!

Mrs. Peel
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:45 PM

hey...that sounds familiar! When you bad repped me a few moths ago you wrote me Serena looked like a fat-assed Dog.... :rolleyes:

Venus-arrogant, fakes injuries, only power, no net game
Serena- stuck-up diva bitch who is a bad loser, masculine/too muscular
Kim-Disingenous with her niceness, choker, jealous of Justine

alexusjonesfan
Oct 9th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Yeah...People are always saying how they dont get along cause they are in love with Shotta...:rolleyes:...Well, its true but dont get on them cause of it...:rolleyes:

Oh, Serena and Momo got into a fight and is not dedicated to tennis cause they spend too much time fighting over TopShotta...and Oh, Venus and Anna K cant win tourneys cause they are too focused on Shotta...Or Jen is fat cause she is broken hearted cause Shotta dont want her...WHATEVA!!!!!

Dammit Cam'ron, if you left tennis alone, we'd be so much better off! :mad:

Chance
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Venus- Ugly, not sexy, ape, bad for tennis, arrogant,,masculine, unpopular, cold, bitch, lacks courts sense, only wins becasue of her size ... I could keep on going

Serena- ugly, bad for tennis, ape, conceited, sore loser(hmm maybe once in a while ;) ) bully, masculine, dragqueen, got lucky winning the Serena slam, bad for tennis, unpopular, bitch.. again I could keep on going.

Monica - fat, her time has passed give up hope she is never going to win anything major again, has been etc

alexusjonesfan
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Ooh, I forgot about Mary Moo Cow (prove em wrong, Mary 'the body' Pierce!) :yeah: