PDA

View Full Version : Pierce and Hantuchova Trading Diet Secrets??

switz
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:19 AM
just kidding. i have noticed that mary appears to be losing weight and looking fitter with each tournament while dani looks to be turning a corner with her all too well documented weight problems. even her good old double chin appears to reappearing. both these developments really make me happy.

what do people think??

Volcana
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Wow. Way to go Mary! She's alomost back down to her fighting weight. If she can stay uninjured the rest of this year, and come into next year ten pounds lighter than now ....

Even 90% of Pierce 2000 would be a top ten player on this year's tour.

Freewoman33
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Wow! Mary looks like she's really making progress with her weight. Very nice to see. Keep it up Mary.

mauresmofan
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Compare Maam of the French Open to the Maam of today :worship:

DA FOREHAND
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:59 AM
Daniela's supposed to be a hottie? She's "cute" at best.

oddkayla
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Mary looks great. I remember how she fit she was when she won Roland Garros in 2000. Good to see her look like this, and I hope she continues to work hard and stay injury free. She deserves a bit of luck!

I was so happy for her when she finally won that match against Dokic at the US Open. Damn, I had almost forgotten how well this woman strikes the ball, until that final set when she was just teeing off on everything!

bandabou
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:21 PM
Daniela's supposed to be a hottie? She's "cute" at best.

And even that would be a stretch.

Mark Spruce
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:28 PM
WAY TO GO MARY

YOU ARE DOING SO WELL

regards

Mark

novotnaquinton
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Great!!
Make a great Comeback Mary!!!:)

j_dementieva27
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:39 PM
glad to see that mary is getting much fitter... she seems to be playing well too

and yes, daniela hantuchova is a hottie.... you kinda wouldnt think so by just looking at her on the court, but if you look online for some of her magazine pictures... she looks straight-up model

RAA
Oct 8th, 2003, 02:19 PM
I think its GREAt that Mary has improved her fitness and her movement. it has been a long hard road back for her and she could easily have decided not to put in the hard work and retire.. or settle for mediocrity. it seems like she is really trying to be her best.

I agree with a previous poster, I forgot just how talented Mary is until I saw her vs. dokic at the usopen. I mean, her movement still isn't what it needs to be.. and she probably won't ever be the fastest on the court, but MAN, can she HIT the ball..

Piotrek
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:29 PM
MARY LOOKS GREAT !!! :hearts:

Smart
Oct 8th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Daniela has started to look beautiful again. She is nice :)

mandy7
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:26 PM
Don't they look great :D

I saw Mary at Rosmalen ('s hertogenbosch - Ordina Open) this year and she was pretty uhm.. heavy back then. She's looking pretty fit now, way to go mary!!

And what can I say about Daniela? well, she always looks great. But she sure looks better than 2 months ago
Good luck against Kimmie girl!

JLDementieva
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:27 PM
I think they both look wonderful!!! And it's good to see them playing better again!!!

bracey
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:31 PM
We must give Sears credit for this, he takes the s**t when she's down so he's due our gratitude :worship:

gmak
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:37 PM
mary :hearts: :drool:

JLDementieva
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:40 PM
We must give Sears credit for this, he takes the s**t when she's down so he's due our gratitude :worship:
Yeah, for once I'll have to give my credit to Sears. He did a great job of lifting Daniela up.

danielkafan
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Yeah, for once I'll have to give my credit to Sears. He did a great job of lifting Daniela up.

YEAH Nigel has done a great job so far in lifting Daniela and her game up again. She has put on some weight and she is performing better on the court. Tomorrow is a good cahnce to gain some more confidence..... Maybe she could have a good end of a quite disapointing saison.

Good luck Nigel and Daniela!!!!!! :bounce:

SerenaSlam
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:57 PM
i think its the way the picture was shot, she looks skinnier in the fact, but body wise she looks the same, that is just my opinion and as you all know, i don't care what you all's opinions are towards my posts :)

beauty_is_pink
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:08 PM
a double chin doesnt nescessary mean youre fat or whatever... Daniela always had that double chin! :p

major congrats to Mary! :bounce: she looks stronger and fitter!

also to Daniela as well! she looks better than at Wimbledon! that smile again :hearts:

:yeah: ladees! :smooch:

jenny161185
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:29 PM
best of luck to mary Hope she does well next season too - recapture your Roland Garros Crown!

GrahamD
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Daniela has started to look beautiful again. She is nice :)
:yeah:

http://wtatour.com/assets/story_image/HanDokJHHbus2_100803.jpg
http://wtatour.com/assets/story_image/EurosportGroup100803.jpg
http://wtatour.com/assets/story_image/PlayerGrpEurosp100803.jpg
http://wtatour.com/assets/story_image/HanDokJHHbus100803.jpg

darren cahill
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:55 PM
The Manson family welcome wagon...

those are some ugly pics....Dokic is passable but whew lawd, justine and daniela? :eek:

bracey
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:24 PM
Daniela looks beautiful on these :bounce:

tommyk75
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:24 AM
Daniela and Jelena=very nice. Oh, Justine, if you'd only even try...

azza
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Daniela :kiss:

Diya
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:03 AM
wow :hearts: @ Mary

:bounce:

Venus Forever
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:07 AM
http://wtatour.com/assets/story_image/PlayerGrpEurosp100803.jpg

It seems as if Justine and Amelie have both changed their names to male names. Hmmm...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

PierceCheng
Oct 9th, 2003, 06:05 AM
Come on, go go go!! Mary Pierce!! :bounce: :bolt:

Keep your good strength to defeat USA Jennifer Capriati!! :bounce: :hearts: :inlove: :kiss: :wavey:

per4ever
Oct 9th, 2003, 08:39 AM
Daniela looks stunning again :D