PDA

View Full Version : Countdown for Henin to become #1!!!

rhz
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:36 AM
What does she need to do to be #1 by the end of this week?
Is there a way Clijsters can hold the #1 position?

I am so excited for Henin to become #1 ... go Justine

azza
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:43 AM
Noooo Kimmy stay 1 :kiss:

gladysharon
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:09 AM
Go Justine!! :bounce: :bounce:

fleemke³
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Euhm she needs to get in the final ... and it would help if Kim will lose some points ;)

Well she will get there some day .. I hope monday but if not I'll wait :cool:

Good luck Justine :bounce:

shap_half
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:46 PM
I don't mind if it's in the Tour Champs where she'll hopefully deafeat a Williams and Kim to get there. Actually I don't care when it is. It could be at the Australian Open where she can get it. Or even later. I'm patient. I could wait

Smart
Oct 8th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Go Jujuuuu!!!

kyk710
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Go Chanda!!!!

Justinefan
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:37 PM
If Justine gets to the final and Kim doesn't.. Justine will be number one.. and I think.. i'm not positive.. if Justine beats Kim in the final she also takes number one?

Ballbuster
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:41 PM
She don't deserve to be No. 1.

nygirl
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:46 PM

I beg to differ...she does deserve it but IMO she won't achieve that this week, look out for her to lose early in this tourney either to Elena or Myskina/Davenport. i can't see her reaching the final, hope I'm wrong though.

kyk710
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Go Chanda!

Kart
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:52 PM
Well much as I enjoy seeing Kim at no.1, Justine has really deserved it this year so I hope she gets there this week !

schris
Oct 8th, 2003, 08:58 PM
Go JUJU !!!!

tenn_ace
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:08 PM

and you deserve to open your mouth here :rolleyes:?

Andrew.
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:17 PM

Excuse me? She won two slams this year and has won more tournaments this year than anyone. :rolleyes:

Rtael
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:03 PM
If Justine gets to the final and Kim doesn't.. Justine will be number one.. and I think.. i'm not positive.. if Justine beats Kim in the final she also takes number one?

That's right =)

VS Fan
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Juju has the credentials to be #1. She has won TWO slams this year and won against the former #1 player two out of three times that they played this year. If more tourneys were on clay she could be the undisputed #1 for some time.

She also has an excellent game on hard ond grass, but there are a couple of sisters that will make it tough for her to maintain #1 when playing on those courts.

Justine is more deserving than Kim because she has beaten the top player TWICE this year. Kim just played a LOT of events and did very well in all of them. This is the Jelena Dokic method, which worked for about one year for Jenena.

Fyndh0rnElf
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Kim just played a LOT of events and did very well in all of them. This is the Jelena Dokic method, which worked for about one year for Jenena.

If that is truly Dokic's method Kim is using, she is going to have a bad hangover

azza
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:30 AM
Kimmy stay numbr 1 forever and ever Amen :angel:

QUEENLINDSAY
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:39 AM
Kims is number one for now and she deserves it.
If Juju overtakes her this week, it means Juju is now the new number one and she deserves it too.

So Lets just wait!!!!! If you reach number one, the you really are!!!!! Some people are just finding loopholes for their fave.

alexusjonesfan
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:43 AM
If Juju overtakes her this week, it means Juju is now the new number one and she deserves it too.

So Lets just wait!!!!! If you reach number one, the you really are!!!!! Some people are just finding loopholes for their fave.

There you go again, bringing your 'rationality' and 'common sense' to General Messages :mad: I won't act rationally, it's not fair to my fave! :shrug:

leave now, you're not wanted :p

QUEENLINDSAY
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:48 AM
There you go again, bringing your 'rationality' and 'common sense' to General Messages :mad: I won't act rationally, it's not fair to my fave! :shrug:

leave now, you're not wanted :p
:rolleyes:

Diya
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:53 AM
:bounce:

alexusjonesfan
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:55 AM
:rolleyes:

really now ;)

esquímaux
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Go Chanda!!!!

:angel:

bello
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:18 AM
I really hope that Justine can take the no.1 ranking, even though im not a fan, i just really think when there is a slamless no.1 at years end it leaves a kinda funny tastein my mouth (Lindsay in 2001 after Venus and Jenn had won 2 Slams each). So all the best for that Justine!! (feels funny saying that!)

kyk710
Oct 11th, 2003, 06:00 AM
haha Fleemke you negative repped me for putting go chanda!!! :wavey:

justine&coria
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:23 PM

You're just saying this because Davenport was at CLijsters' place 3 years ago !
Every one does not deserve what he has !!
Kim doesn't deserve the statute of best player, nor the number 1 spot!
Justine deserves this 1st place for the moment. Concerning the fact she's the best or not : that's another question.

Fedcup
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:25 PM

:confused: :confused:

You sure you followed tennis this year???

This is a tennis forum btw :rolleyes:

janjan
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:30 PM
:bounce: Allez!

lizchris
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Justine will be the new number one as of Monday. So far, she has played a better tournament than Kim and I don't see her having many problems tomorrow beating Kim. In fact, I think it will be in straight sets.

JustineTime
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:52 PM

Well, I'm glad Kim made the final! :)

Will the real #1 please stand up! ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
. :bounce: GO JUSTINE!:bounce:
. :bounce: GO JUSTINE!:bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Toontje
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:55 PM
Justine will be the new number one as of Monday. So far, she has played a better tournament than Kim and I don't see her having many problems tomorrow beating Kim. In fact, I think it will be in straight sets.

Kim will win tomorrow.........justine has nothing to cheat for currently and even when she takes two medical timeouts, it want bother Kim anymore!

Go Kim....you can win this tournament easily! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

shap_half
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Kim will win tomorrow.........justine has nothing to cheat for currently and even when she takes two medical timeouts, it want bother Kim anymore!

Go Kim....you can win this tournament easily! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
get out you angry fuck!

jenny161185
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:59 PM
It would be the icing on the cake for Justines year - she really deserves it :)

treufreund
Oct 11th, 2003, 02:12 PM
justine don't take it lightly and just think I will get it some other day. you never know what could happen so take your chances now JUSTINE! :D

Lady
Oct 11th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Justine said in her interview that to beat kim tomorrow is difficult, but not impossible ;)

Toontje
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:26 PM
Kim stay nr.1 for awhile!

xr6turbo
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:29 PM
I'm not a Kim fan but i'm happy that she beat Justine!! :D

Toontje
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:41 PM
I hope that Serena did mean that she would take a Mike Tyson attitude against Justine on court.

LOL :lol:

I'm smarter, I'm smaller, I'm stronger, I'm.....etc! :haha:

Martian KC
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:27 PM
I hope that Serena did mean that she would take a Mike Tyson attitude against Justine on court.

LOL :lol:

I'm smarter, I'm smaller, I'm stronger, I'm.....etc! :haha:

I would find something to respond to that, but I don't think my English to idiots dictionary even can translate to him.