PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for the bottom feeders, Venus is back on the practice courts

DA FOREHAND
Oct 7th, 2003, 05:56 PM
They'd better hope her sights aren't on qualifying for the YEC, cause she's gonna dash a few hopes :sad: , not to mention put her haters in a tizzy :devil: :worship:

DEETHELICK
Oct 7th, 2003, 06:15 PM
I'm really happy she is on the practice court. I do like Venus' game and I love watching her and I'm a mini-fan! It would be great if she could come back and play Advanta and the YEC, as it would be a boost for the organisers and the fans!

I just hope Venus is both physically and emotionally ready to be out there. And I hope that when she and Serena do decided to play, they don't harass the poor girls about the death of their sister.

Go Venus, look forward to seeing you soon!!! :)

GANGSTABACKHAND!
Oct 7th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Venus's backhand is truly gansta!! I can't wait for her to unleash it on the WTA tour again. Hurry back Vee, and bring one of those short dresses with u!! oooohhhh! that girl is just gansta!!

Knizzle
Oct 7th, 2003, 08:41 PM
When Venus is practicing you know you are in trouble because Venus doesn't like to practice.

alfajeffster
Oct 7th, 2003, 08:43 PM
She was praticing just before the U.S. Open too, and decided to pull out, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Knizzle
Oct 7th, 2003, 08:45 PM
She was praticing just before the U.S. Open too, and decided to pull out, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Her stomach is totally healed now. She was serving lightly when she was practicing for the US Open.

tennnisfannn
Oct 7th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Her stomach is totally healed now. She was serving lightly when she was practicing for the US Open.
How would you know how venus is feeling? Didn't she just withdraw from filderstdt citing injury?

LeonHart
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:01 PM
You saw her practicing or what?

goshka
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:04 PM
I just hope Venus is both physically and emotionally ready to be out there. And I hope that when she and Serena do decided to play, they don't harass the poor girls about the death of their sister.

Why would you bring this up?

Martian KC
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:16 PM
They'd better hope her sights aren't on qualifying for the YEC, cause she's gonna dash a few hopes :sad: , not to mention put her haters in a tizzy :devil: :worship:

And what if she doesn't succeed. Will you be in a tizzy? :tape:

Ballbuster
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:23 PM
And what if she doesn't succeed. Will you be in a tizzy? :tape:

Why are you such a hater? It seems to me your chief concern is the Williams sistahs and putting them down.

You so demented. It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

sartrista7
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Venus :D

I'm still not expecting anything this year, even if she does play... everything will be a bonus, and next year she will be BACK :bounce:

Knizzle
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:42 PM
How would you know how venus is feeling? Didn't she just withdraw from filderstdt citing injury?

I read the reports.

Martian KC
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:32 PM
Why are you such a hater? It seems to me your chief concern is the Williams sistahs and putting them down.

And this coming from you? :lol:

Anyways, I don't have a problem with the "sistahs". My problem lies with their obsessive fans.

LeonHart
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Ballbuster, at least he's not going into every Williams thread and bashing them like you are with Martina :rolleyes:

Ryan
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Venus. :D I hope her stomach is 150% healed, I'd hate for her to have to withdraw in the middle of the tournament. I want to se her make the YEC, but I'm also tempted to see Elena D/Myskina to go for some newer faces. Anyway, give it your best Venus and make the YEC. ;)

G_Slammed
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Yeah, you definitely do have a problem with those "sistahs".

You cowardly hide behind the "obsessive fans" pretext. And if anything, you've become the "obsessed fan " of the fans of the Williams sisters. Yep.

S t o p duckin' and dogdin' behind this "obssesive fans" shit.. just come right out and join up with the rest of your swastika tattoed tennis fans.

You'll be glad you did.

Martian KC
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Yeah, you definitely do have a problem with those "sistahs".

You cowardly hide behind the "obsessive fans" pretext. And if anything, you've become the "obsessed fan " of the fans of the Williams sisters. Yep.

S t o p duckin' and dogdin' behind this "obssesive fans" shit.. just come right out and join up with the rest of your swastika tattoed tennis fans.

You'll be glad you did.

Apparently, I've been accused of being a racist. :lol: What's new? Why don't you willifans stop hiding behind the 'everyone that don't seem too fond of the willis are racist' obsession.

persond
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:50 AM

Hey, pay him no mind, he's still wishing and hoping Hingis will return...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

persond
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:54 AM
And this coming from you? :lol:

Anyways, I don't have a problem with the "sistahs". My problem lies with their obsessive fans.

I'll be damned...!!! If that ain't the "pot" calling the "kettle" black...!!! No one can "forget" those awful obsessive Hingis fans when she was winning everything...!!! But, hey, shite happens and things change...!!! :angel: :angel:

DA FOREHAND
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by DA FOREHAND
They'd better hope her sights aren't on qualifying for the YEC, cause she's gonna dash a few hopes , not to mention put her haters in a tizzy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what if she doesn't succeed. Will you be in a tizzy?

No because as I have faith that if that's her goal she will succeed.

SerialKiller#69
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:29 PM
Hey, pay him no mind, he's still wishing and hoping Hingis will return...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So typical. :rolleyes:

The Crow
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:41 PM
I do hope she plays and qualifies. But like sartrista said, the main thing is that she's completely fit and eager to play next year :D

anton
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:54 PM
Go Venus!!!!!

Martian KC
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:50 PM
I'll be damned...!!! If that ain't the "pot" calling the "kettle" black...!!! No one can "forget" those awful obsessive Hingis fans when she was winning everything...!!! But, hey, shite happens and things change...!!! :angel: :angel:

:confused: So that's your excuse for being an obsessive asshole? :confused:

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:53 PM
who cares? i dont!

Jen'sFan
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:55 PM
who cares? i dont!
Most people dont

servenrichie
Oct 8th, 2003, 05:11 PM

Looking for the asshole? Look in the mirror mate and you will see the asshole :p

Mr. Man
Oct 8th, 2003, 05:16 PM
who cares? i dont!
you cared enough to browse the thread and reply in it. LMAO

Martian KC
Oct 8th, 2003, 05:45 PM
Looking for the asshole? Look in the mirror mate and you will see the asshole :p

Don't need to, there's tons of them on this board. I'm thinking of one as I type. :lol:

lizchris
Oct 8th, 2003, 05:46 PM
you cared enough to browse the thread and reply in it. LMAO

Exactly. Isn't that stupid?

Serendy Willick
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:27 PM
who cares? i dont!

Then get your ass off this thread and hope that your favorite actually goes out and wins a match indoors. :rolleyes:

persond
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:33 PM

Well, at least your stupid azz admits to how "obsessive" you Hingis fans acted...!!! :tape: :tape: However, since you don't comprehend so well, I was only pointing out the very obvious...YOU of all people, calling some other fan base "OBSESSIVE"... :lol: :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:42 PM
who cares? i dont!

Trish...really, the only thing you should care about right now is a tube of anti fungus ointment...:p

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Well, at least your stupid azz admits to how "obsessive" you Hingis fans acted...!!! :tape: :tape: However, since you don't comprehend so well, I was only pointing out the very obvious...YOU of all people, calling some other fan base "OBSESSIVE"... :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I remember how nasty those Hingis-istas were...Everyone on Sanex called them a cult...Fignon went on this campaigne to get me banned just cause I laughed when the Swiss Miss got bagled...:haha:

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:46 PM
At least my favorite is actually playing tennis....and as for 'winning a match indoors" like i said, Jens playing Venus aint. And i thought this thread would behalf decent, and im not surprised that its really full of shit.

later!

Serendy Willick
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:52 PM
At least my favorite is actually playing tennis....and as for 'winning a match indoors" like i said, Jens playing Venus aint. And i thought this thread would behalf decent, and im not surprised that its really full of shit.

later!

Youre the one that made it full of shyt. :rolleyes:

Martian KC
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:23 PM

Who's admitting? Are you that dense that you can't comprehend what I wrote? I'm not surprised by your lack of intelligence.

Martian KC
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:24 PM
:lol: :lol:

I remember how nasty those Hingis-istas were...Everyone on Sanex called them a cult...Fignon went on this campaigne to get me banned just cause I laughed when the Swiss Miss got bagled...:haha:

LMAO! It was only the willifans that had a problem. And their "problems" continue on this board. Imagine why? :lol:

persond
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Who's admitting? Are you that dense that you can't comprehend what I wrote? I'm not surprised by your lack of intelligence.

Lack of "intelligence"...??? I guess all that money I paid to George Washington University was for naught...??? Anyway, I've got my "sheepskin" as proof, what the hell have you got...??? And, I'm an alumnae in good standing, can you say the same...???