PDA

View Full Version : Why does Filderstadt always get such a good draw?

viele
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:44 AM
It's not a tier 1, others offer more money and more points and yet, 8 of the top ten are competing there. It would probably be 9 of 10 if the Williams were healthy. Last week in Moscow, only 4 of 10 were there and it was a tier 1! And one of that 4 had to forced to compete (reportedly). Why? What does this tournament have that others don't?

Hurley
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:45 AM
A car.

TennisHack
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:50 AM
Bob Larson says it best:

But most of it is just this tournament. The Porsche that the winner gets. The wonderful way that it treats the players. It may be only a Tier II. It's still one of the elite tournaments on the Tour.

viele
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:50 AM
Point taken. But is it that simple. I mean most these players can easily buy a Porsche. Why go through a whole tour. just to get one.

Myskina Lina
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:51 AM
This way they can say they won it. ;)

Zoom Zoom Porsche Porsche!! :drive:

vogus
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:09 AM
no really it's a good question. Year after year, the Fidler draw, MD and qualys both, is far stronger than it should be. I doubt that it's all in "the wonderful way the tournament treats the players" like Larson says, or in the fact that one player (invariably one of the top seeds) wins a car.

It might have more to do with Fidlerstadt benefiting from being the sole tour level women's tournament held during the entire year in the rich western half of Germany, which basically worships tennis players as stars like nowhere else in the world. So the stadium is always full, it's prestigious to play there, and it's convenient to get to, a lot of the European players can probably drive there. And the scheduling helps as well, it's far away from the Grand Slams and the week before Zurich, which is another very popular tournie.

Knizzle
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:13 AM
The Porsche is nice. If it's a well organized and well run tournament it will always attract a strong field. Also great fans attact top players, if you want the WS and Cappy to play you should have great fans, they love it. It's also the first indoor HARDCOURT tournament so those who didn't want to play on carpet will show up there.

Justinefan
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:17 AM
Porsche is the main sponsor for the WTA... do you think that may have something to do with how many top players it attracts?? Does the WTA maybe request they play there?? I read today they have 18 of the top 20 playing.. but that can't be right... where is Seles currently?

Hurley
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:22 AM
17 of the Top 20 competed...it would have been 18 had Schiavone not pulled out. So, yes, the entire Top 20 save Williams and Williams were ready to play.

Seles is #46.

Justinefan
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:24 AM
That's pretty awesome...I can't believe Lindsay Davenport is playing... I know there is a thread on this.. but it is way off topic.. do you know what happened with her surgery??... and Seles has been out long enough to drop to 46?

vogus
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:32 AM
I think they also have blanket Europe-wide TV coverage, which no other Tier 2 event enjoys.

treufreund
Oct 7th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Who cares why? Let's just celebrate it!!!

LUIS9
Oct 7th, 2003, 05:44 AM
IT'S that porsche baby! why else did hingis always show up so strong for it, it was the first tournament she won lol! its not the same thing buying a porsche and having it given to you as a prize, now is it? I'd definitely be even more motivated to reach that final and give my self the best chance of winning it.

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 05:53 AM
Jen goes for the cars, she already has 2 ferraris, a Porshe would compliment her love of fast cars nicely

Jarrett
Oct 7th, 2003, 06:03 AM
On the show "Girls on Tour" (The Tennis Channel) they focus on this tournament and talk about all the gifts the girls get from the orginizers. One everyday in their hotel room. Maggie Maleeva comments on that they might be small things but they are free (and some are really nice). They also get some big discounts on things like clothes and other items. That was two years ago when the special was shoot. Just imagine now.

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 06:10 AM
Maleeva is a push over...Jennifer gets free ferraris...now THATS a gift...sorry my bad, 2 'free' ferraris, i dunno about you but id rather get a ferrari for becoming #1 than a stupid lil trophy like Serena did after doing the 'serena slam"

Munchen
Oct 7th, 2003, 06:15 AM
Go russians!

Brian Stewart
Oct 7th, 2003, 06:16 AM
The shopping is supposed to be a big draw. Every year, the tournament arranges for the players to go to some sort of outlet where they can shop for designer clothes at huge discounts. I think it was Lori McNeil who said that was a big motivation for her even when she could no longer get into the singles field.

Add the shopping to the Porsche to the hospitality to the fans, and Filderstadt makes players feel better than anywhere else on tour.

Come-on-kim
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:08 AM
Actually the winner have to choose between the winner prize money and the car!! She can't have both!

ChrisGermany
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:48 AM
Only Caterina Lindquist once took the money instead of the car because she was on contract with a Swedith car producer :)

Actually, there are a number of reasons why Filderstadt is so famous:

a) the link to PORSCHE - mentioned
b) the link to HUGO BOSS - mentioned
c) the warm atmosphere - mentioned
d) Anke Huber as director
e) the closeness to fans in a small stadium
f) the position within the schedule - mentioned
(Filderstadt is so close to Zurich that each day
the players will be flown directly from Stuttgart
to Zurich-Kloten within an hour)
g) the hotel the players stay, I stayed there once,
is directly next to the airport and the players
need about 20 minutes by car to go to the
stadium which is near a small forrest where they
can train+run in their spare time
h) Dieter Fischer, the former organizer of this event,
was known as the best promoter on the tour.
He estabilished this "small present on the hotel
room"-tradition Maleeva talks about. Itīs from
qualifying onwards that the players get small
perfumes, local CDs, traditional food, watches,
clocks, flowers or whatever when returning to the
hotel.

Rollo
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:27 AM
And it has history too. In 1978 this was the ONLY women's indoor event on the European continent. It was the first European women's event to offer $100,000 US prize money. If the same organizers are still running it they have more experience than most.

bandabou
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Maleeva is a push over...Jennifer gets free ferraris...now THATS a gift...sorry my bad, 2 'free' ferraris, i dunno about you but id rather get a ferrari for becoming #1 than a stupid lil trophy like Serena did after doing the 'serena slam"

Pluuzz! In the end no one will remember that Jen got a ferrari. No they will remember that Serena is one of only five woman so far to win four straigth slams!

Come-on-kim
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Only Caterina Lindquist once took the money instead of the car because she was on contract with a Swedith car producer :)

hotel.
Kim took the money too last year!! She was/is under contract with Mitsubishi (:confused: spelling)

Chance
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Strong fields, shopping,cars, contracts etc, yet it is still a tier 2 tournament. Why is that?????

viele
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Strong fields, shopping,cars, contracts etc, yet it is still a tier 2 tournament. Why is that?????

Good question! I really think that the WTA should consider switching Kremlin Cup and Porsche tier levels. They are always complaining about top players not playing in tier 1s, if Porsche were one they would never have that problem.

Martian Willow
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Actually the winner have to choose between the winner prize money and the car!! She can't have both!

...if that's true I can't see why anyone would take the car...the prize money is about twice what a Boxster costs...I also can't see why Hingis would have taken the car when she couldn't drive it for two years... :confused:

Justinefan
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Pluuzz! In the end no one will remember that Jen got a ferrari. No they will remember that Serena is one of only five woman so far to win four straigth slams!
No they won't remember that Serena is one of only five woman to win four straight slams.. Because they keep that record for int he same year... Serena may be the only one to win a :lol: "Serena Slam" :lol: but she is not one of the four women to win a Career Slam.

Experimentee
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:35 PM
I dont think its just the car! What about players who have won Filderstadt before then? If it was all about the car they wouldnt come back once they won it already. No one needs 5 Porsches.
There must be something else good about the tournament that the players like. Its so hard to win and you only get Tier II points for it!

Experimentee
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:42 PM
hotel.

Wow that must be nice :eek:
Great incentive to be a tennis player and to play that tournament! That would really make you feel like someone special.

bracey
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Eurosport commented on the welcoming players get from locals and how well they are catered for. Germany is a nice country, it's obvious why players wish to go there. However, Leipzig was under-represented, I think.

Princess Fiona
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:05 PM

hotel.

*very much liking these reasons* :drool: ;)

If I were a tennis player I would make Filderstadt priority tournament for sure... :drool: :drive: ;)

Okay, I cannot drive, but... :tape: ;)

bandabou
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:16 PM
No they won't remember that Serena is one of only five woman to win four straight slams.. Because they keep that record for int he same year... Serena may be the only one to win a :lol: "Serena Slam" :lol: but she is not one of the four women to win a Career Slam.

Pluuzzz! If we are talking about that then there are only two: Court and Graf, so even then youīre wrong!

great smash
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Pluuzzz! If we are talking about that then there are only two: Court and Graf, so even then youīre wrong!

Weren't you the one saying all you mostly did was stating the facts?

Isn't that what Justinefan just did ;)

bandabou
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:57 PM
Weren't you the one saying all you mostly did was stating the facts?

Isn't that what Justinefan just did ;)

But he/ she is wrong. Because obviously he/ she doesnīt know what career GS means. It means winning all four slams in oneīs career.

And when saying that Serena didnīt win four straigth slams, because they werenīt during one calendar year...well, thatīs foolishness no.

Justinefan
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:37 PM
But he/ she is wrong. Because obviously he/ she doesnīt know what career GS means. It means winning all four slams in oneīs career.

And when saying that Serena didnīt win four straigth slams, because they werenīt during one calendar year...well, thatīs foolishness no.

first of all pluzz?? what the hell is that... well, that's foolishness no?? I didn't make the rules.. I didn't determine what counts.. So Serena won all four slams.. good for her.. She deserves it she's a good player..There are you happy, will you leave me alone and talk about something worth talking about..

vogus
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Leipzig is in East Germany, that makes a big difference.

baleineau
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Did Steffi play this event much? I know she never won the tournament, but is that because she didn't play it?

Frau Antje
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Steffi only played for one time or so

bandabou
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:17 PM
first of all pluzz?? what the hell is that... well, that's foolishness no?? I didn't make the rules.. I didn't determine what counts.. So Serena won all four slams.. good for her.. She deserves it she's a good player..There are you happy, will you leave me alone and talk about something worth talking about..

Donīt start with arguments you CANīT win then...

ChrisGermany
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:17 PM
It has nothing to do with being in the East of Germany - regarding the players. But there is a certain truth within that. Weīve a very high unemployment in the East of our country. And who could afford then going to tennis within the week ?

I think that the girls taking the Porsche see it as a privilege having won it instead of having bought it. It might be that they get the difference to the price money paid out if the money is so much more than the car is worth.

I believe that the reasons why the event is so popular are completely mentioned already. The breakfast in the hotel is great too, the best I had in a Mövenpick hotel, both Switzerland and Germany, by the way and the rooms are very nice. Itīs a huge airport conference hotel. The players party is always well organized and if you consider the fact that Stuttgart airport is the center of Europe if coming from Belgium, France, Russia, Italy, Switzerland, Austria or whatever, itīs easy going there or going from there (to Zurich f.e.).

The reason itīs not a tierI is mentioned here too. If they get the stars without upgrading it, why should they do so. The stadium is very small and I believe tierI affords more spectator seats, which is impossible to achieve. The courts will stay that way. So, next to the fact, theyīd have to spend more money for getting the same players, itīs the business reason that changing the place and making it bigger is impossible.

The stadium and the court is an important factor in this. Actually, I believe that both Moscow and Leipzig have very HUGE halls used for business purpose normally and that both Filderstadt and Linz (who has a very nice glass roof) have very small intimate atmosphere instead. If the public gets into the match, you as a player get the best support.

darren cahill
Oct 7th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Did Steffi play this event much? I know she never won the tournament, but is that because she didn't play it?

Steffi did play the event from 82-85...the 82 event was her 1st ever as a pro...she lost in the 1st round to Tracy Austin 64 60 i believe...the next year she lost to Jo Durie in the 2nd round...in 84 she got to the final and lost to...shit i forget, Tanvier maybe? or Catarina lindqvist...in 85 she lost in the semis to good ole Pam Shriver and thats when something happened and Steffi refused to play there again...i'm not sure if it was some beef Steffi had with Pam at that time but i recall reading something like Steffi was mad at how pam was goofing off with the crowd, waving BYE to Steffis shots that went out, sticking her tongue out at Steffi a lot, stuff like that...i can look it up in my tennis stuff i have cause i know theres something about it somewhere.

by the way, have you lost my phone #, email addr...any of that stuff? or waiting for me to do the work? ;)

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:45 PM
give me a break, Serena will be known as a good athelet, Jennifer will be remembered as a trailblazer...id rather be a trailblazer than just a 'good athelet' because Jennifer is also a 'good athelet' no wait...shes a GREAT athelet....with 2 ferarris to boot.

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:48 PM
and Serena cannot be defined as a trailblazer because Jennifer began playing "big babe tennis' before Serena even hit puberty! Even Madonna loves Jennifer...and shes the biggest female Trailblazer of all!

Madonna "i admire all the accomplishments that Jennifer has achieved, she is an example for all woman, shes a true survivor'

the only thing Serenas surviving is a trip to the nail salon! :devil: sitting on her JLO fat ass doing nothing but talking. TALK IS CHEAP- Jennifer isnt

Knizzle
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:49 PM
give me a break, Serena will be known as a good athelet, Jennifer will be remembered as a trailblazer...id rather be a trailblazer than just a 'good athelet' because Jennifer is also a 'good athelet' no wait...shes a GREAT athelet....with 2 ferarris to boot.

The only thing Jennifer ever "blazed" was the ganja. ;)

bandabou
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:58 PM
and Serena cannot be defined as a trailblazer because Jennifer began playing "big babe tennis' before Serena even hit puberty! Even Madonna loves Jennifer...and shes the biggest female Trailblazer of all!

Madonna "i admire all the accomplishments that Jennifer has achieved, she is an example for all woman, shes a true survivor'

the only thing Serenas surviving is a trip to the nail salon! :devil: sitting on her JLO fat ass doing nothing but talking. TALK IS CHEAP- Jennifer isnt

whatever. Letīs put it this way:
Serena:age 22 titles: 23 GS: 6
Jen: age 27 titles: 14 GS: 3

Serena despite being younger has achieved more than Jen and that is all that matters. That Jen came back from smoking marihuana to win two ferraris doesnīt say much to me.

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:02 PM
well i wouldnt exactly say taking a bunch of pills to inhance my abilities to get THE results that she did is exactly complimentary either...that and the whole pulling out of tournements!

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:02 PM
but then again Jahovas witnesses arent exactly the most morally bound people in the history of society either...

Knizzle
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:06 PM
well i wouldnt exactly say taking a bunch of pills to inhance my abilities to get THE results that she did is exactly complimentary either...that and the whole pulling out of tournements!

This is funny coming from you Trish, seeing as many people on the street have dubbed Cappy, "Juicy J"

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:08 PM
well Jenny's not exactly miss hulk now is she? im just waiting for Serena to turn green and start eating cars! :lol:

Knizzle
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:12 PM
well Jenny's not exactly miss hulk now is she? im just waiting for Serena to turn green and start eating cars! :lol:

Just because Cappy has let her muscle turn to fat doesn't mean anything. Her arms are thicker than Serena's. Venus is just as strong as Serena she just doesn't look it because she is tall and lanky, and Serena is shorter and stouter.

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:12 PM
i duno how Serena gets off trying to make the general public, ESPEACIALLY the fitness and help community (of which i am a member) to believe that she has less than 15% body fat yet she proffessed to have no been to the gyn 'in like a month im so bad, i just ate a snickers bar too' or whateve bullshit she said.

TAKE IT FROM A PROFFESSIONAL FITNNESS MODEL -(me) you cannot in any way shape or form keep that kind of body without any physical activity

...shes on pills, face it, its really common in her situation, i wouldnt blame her either. ( alil pill to help with the performance is quite smart actually, if a lil sneaky and underhanded)

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:14 PM
besides, they hardly test the athelets, and even if she were caught shed just sue them for racism or whatever.

Trish101
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:15 PM
sorry they do, but Serena of corse gets off scott free because shes afraid of needles...ouch what a wimp!

Knizzle
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:20 PM
i duno how Serena gets off trying to make the general public, ESPEACIALLY the fitness and help community (of which i am a member) to believe that she has less than 15% body fat yet she proffessed to have no been to the gyn 'in like a month im so bad, i just ate a snickers bar too' or whateve bullshit she said.

TAKE IT FROM A PROFFESSIONAL FITNNESS MODEL -(me) you cannot in any way shape or form keep that kind of body without any physical activity

...shes on pills, face it, its really common in her situation, i wouldnt blame her either. ( alil pill to help with the performance is quite smart actually, if a lil sneaky and underhanded)

How the heck can you call Serena a hulk?? Look in the mirror Trish!! You are just as muscular maybe more. Serena is not taking anything illegal. She would have been caught because the WTA investigates the WS before they investigate anyone else.

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 02:41 AM
they test the ws???? :lol: you cannot be kidding me!...and im sorry last time I CHEKED i was 5'4 and 118 ponds while Serena is a hefty (thats right HEFTY and HEFFER-LIKE) 145 lbs...and shes barely 3 1/2 inches taller than me! So i dont know where you get the gumption to tell me im JUST as muscular...im not, i dont weight lift, i do Cardio only....well i do a few bench presses and a few free weights, but thats it.

www.trishstratus.com

****if you dont believe me chek my site out, you'll clearly see that i am both slimer than Serena and less Muscular....i also have less body fat

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 02:44 AM
besides. i am almost possitive Serena takes illegal supplements of some sorts...shes too lazy to go to the gym 7 days a week to have a body like she has....i would know, i have a perfect body myself, and i do it the hard way, not the cheap and trashy way....im not saying Serena doesnt deserv to be the best, she does, shes the most talented, she simply gets help doing that.

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 02:48 AM
besides. i am almost possitive Serena takes illegal supplements of some sorts...shes too lazy to go to the gym 7 days a week to have a body like she has....i would know, i have a perfect body myself, and i do it the hard way, not the cheap and trashy way....im not saying Serena doesnt deserv to be the best, she does, shes the most talented, she simply gets help doing that.

According to you people the WS were born with those bodies and they have them only because of genetics, but now you want to flip the script. The only reason why your are only 118 is because you are 4 inches shorter than Serena. Venus is 6-1 and skinny and she is 160.

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 02:52 AM
Anyway Trish, Serena is NOT on any drugs, but if she was it has nothing to do with why Capriati can't beat her.

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:33 AM
160...i never even said a word about Venus, so why is she in this convo lol???

Im simply stating some obvious discrepensies...i really could not care less about what Serena does to her body but if she is ever caught with any supplement inhancing chemicle in her body, she can kiss her proffessional career bye bye's...and then Jennifer wouldnt have to worry about 'losing' to Serena would she?

Because serena would be begging Jennifer to do an exhibition match just to get food on her table.

As for the whole body weight thing, fine whatever, serena is what she is and thats great, but let me tell YOU something Knizzle, Serena was a scrawny little thing only a few years ago, now suddenly shes the female hulk? YEAH like thats natural...its like saying my boobs are real...there not, i can say they are but thats not gonna make them real is it? same thing with serena...!

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:37 AM
160...i never even said a word about Venus, so why is she in this convo lol???

Im simply stating some obvious discrepensies...i really could not care less about what Serena does to her body but if she is ever caught with any supplement inhancing chemicle in her body, she can kiss her proffessional career bye bye's...and then Jennifer wouldnt have to worry about 'losing' to Serena would she?

Because serena would be begging Jennifer to do an exhibition match just to get food on her table.

As for the whole body weight thing, fine whatever, serena is what she is and thats great, but let me tell YOU something Knizzle, Serena was a scrawny little thing only a few years ago, now suddenly shes the female hulk? YEAH like thats natural...its like saying my boobs are real...there not, i can say they are but thats not gonna make them real is it? same thing with serena...!

You just tell Jenny to be clean the next time the piss man stops at her door. Serena wasn't scrawny. If you see a picture of her when she was about 12 or 13 she is already showing thickness. I will post it if you like.

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:46 AM
hun you look at one of serenas pics from the 'ghetto' she looks like shit, but then again she was eating mustard sandwiches for lunch...

As for Jennifer, Jens not the one who has steroid problems, like you said Jens a natural woman, not like super-hulk Serena. Face it, she is really muscular, nothing wrong with that, its good to see in fact, but if she doesnt go to the gym in like 'a month' and im QUOTING serenas VERY WORDS, hoew the hell does she have an 6-pac? riiight you dont know, well i do, its called S T E R O I D S

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:48 AM
Everyone thinks Cappy was juicing when she made her comeback in 2001. I never accused her, but most people seem to think that she was on the roids and still is. She hasn't put in the work to keep herself in shape though. The WS are machines while Jen is lazy.

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:50 AM
IF Serena actually whent to the gym, and did crunches, pushups things that develop muscle, than maybe id believe that she worked hard for her body.

Face it Knizzle, hitting a green ball for 4 hours a day may be exercise, but it doesnt build six pacs or biceps that make Chyna look like Kentucky Debbie fat rolls and the whole shabang. Shes miss pills, dont deny it, embrace it!

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:54 AM
Hey, Jennifer actually got tested, 3 times on three seperate occassions, passed every test...Serena? oooh right, no tests "religion" whatever bullshit, shes hidding something, her dirty secrets gonna come out like shit out of a blown sewere!

And when they find out what 'health pills' lets just say Serenas taking, there gonna kick her to the curb...and thats what she deservs...! And thatll be the last of Miss Thang'

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:55 AM
IF Serena actually whent to the gym, and did crunches, pushups things that develop muscle, than maybe id believe that she worked hard for her body.

Face it Knizzle, hitting a green ball for 4 hours a day may be exercise, but it doesnt build six pacs or biceps that make Chyna look like Kentucky Debbie fat rolls and the whole shabang. Shes miss pills, dont deny it, embrace it!

I'm not denying that Cappy is on the roids. I know Serena is not on them though. If steroids can keep you in great shape doing nothing like Serena is then I should invest in some steroids.

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:56 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/tennis/features/williams/timeline/time03_lg-01.jpg
Look at Serena at 13 years old. Look at those legs. :eek: I guess she was on the roids then too huh Trishie baby. ;)

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:57 AM
knizzle, i respect Serena and her atheletic body, but shes just to....fake....Jens worked hard to be in shape, and shes not even close to the Bohemian that is Serena williams! Jens even worked with The NFL Raiders!...and as For jen, you should just worry about your gurl, cauyse shes gonna need all the fans she can get when shes banned from tennis for taking drugs!

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:59 AM
knizzle, i respect Serena and her atheletic body, but shes just to....fake....Jens worked hard to be in shape, and shes not even close to the Bohemian that is Serena williams! Jens even worked with The NFL Raiders!...and as For jen, you should just worry about your gurl, cauyse shes gonna need all the fans she can get when shes banned from tennis for taking drugs!

Like I said before, Jen's arms are thicker than Serena's, look at any picture and you will see that. The difference is that Serena has toned arms while Cappy's look more like Sharon Osbourne's.

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:01 AM
And just for the record, Beyonce is waaay prettier Than Serena...just so you know....i know people compare them, serenas a little rag compared to the Ebone beauty that is Destiny;s child, i would know i was @ the same awards show and meet her, shes very sweet too. Cristian too, which is nice!

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:06 AM
And just for the record, Beyonce is waaay prettier Than Serena...just so you know....i know people compare them, serenas a little rag compared to the Ebone beauty that is Destiny;s child, i would know i was @ the same awards show and meet her, shes very sweet too. Cristian too, which is nice!

Yes, Beyonce looks better than Serena, but what does that have to do with this conversation?? Nada. Both look 100 time better than Stephano Jr. AKA Jenny Capriati.

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:20 AM
give me a breack, Sharon osbourn? Jennifers arms? well at least Sharon osbourn has class, which is more than i can say for Richard williams, he makes Jim Pierce look like a push over Soccer dad.

And as long as were on the subject of body parts, lets talk about that ugly face of Serena's omg Leila Ali.... looks like a beauty queen compared to that pug-nosed bohemian hulking-steroid premadonna!

***should i continue?

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:24 AM
no no....Well at least Stefano is her father, and besides his beer belly, hes not that uly, Richard though? i wouldnt touch his greasy ass with a ten foot pole, let alone look him straight in the eyes.... *eeeeew*

So, now that Miss Jemima aka Serena is 'on the shelf" all Jennifers doing is kicking her ass of the ranking list, by AUstrilia, when Jen besomes a three time womens champ there shell be #3 again and Serena will be out of the top 5 before she can say "anybody wants syripe with that?"

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:24 AM
Ummm, Laila Ali IS a beauty queen!! If you were a man you would understand, but you're not, so you don't. Richard is not abusive to his daughters at all which is more than I can say for Stephano yell at my daughter on the court after she loses Capriati. Sharon Osbourne does have class, but Richard is the perfect tennis parent. Everyone knows it. Good nite Trish I am through smacking you around. Now you can go consort with the men of the WWE.

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:30 AM
yeah, i won you lost, go kiss some more of that black pubic haired ass that you call "serena' and leave Jennifer to the million dollar man Mathew Perry, at least she has a man, Serena? she has a vibrotor set on '3' level...what competition Jen has!

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:33 AM
...oooh i think i will go back to my 'men' and thats what they are, men. You ...i thought you were a man. But after the less than respectfull tone you showed me, im just not sure anymore....well one things for sure, Jens a woman, and serena...well we can safetly conclud is a Hulk-woman...and the sad thing is, Serena needed supplements to achiev such a high muscular mass...she may have had thick legs, but she had scrawny arms....so keep throwing harmless insults in Jens directions...shes not the problem here, Serena is. Serena isnt half the woman Jennifer is :kiss: Just ask Mathew Perry! :p :lol: ...but i guess if you ask Serenas special toy (vibrator) IT would dissagree.... :lol:

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:44 PM
I thought so! youre scared of the facts here, and the facts peak for themselves...when WAS the last time Serena was tested? hmmm?

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 04:54 PM
i guess your too scared to answer my innocently-enough question? too bad....i guess ill just have to settle with the fact that im right Knizzle, and your afraid for your poor ol' Pancake lady...and IMO Leila isnt a bauty queen, shes a pug-faced boxer!

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Same goes with Venus, shes a half step in the morality department

Trish101
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:28 PM
come on Knizzle, get your ass in here and answer me, youknow its very bad manners to hold up a lady! ;)

Knizzle
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Were you still in here talking last nite trish?? I told you I was finished smacking you around last nite. I said good nite, I guess you didn't see it. Anyway today is a new day. Sounds like you were getting soft on me saying I was disrespecting you and all. Could the queen of junk talk actually have some feelings inside there?? HEH HEH HEH.

Serena apparently has a man or two vying for her affection. Cappy has had about as many boyfriends as Martina Hingis. Serena isn't as loose as Cappy. She and Matthew Perry are just FRIENDS right??

Venus has supposedly been with the same dude since she was 20 so she hasn't been around at all.

bandabou
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Were you still in here talking last nite trish?? I told you I was finished smacking you around last nite. I said good nite, I guess you didn't see it. Anyway today is a new day. Sounds like you were getting soft on me saying I was disrespecting you and all. Could the queen of junk talk actually have some feelings inside there?? HEH HEH HEH.

Serena apparently has a man or two vying for her affection. Cappy has had about as many boyfriends as Martina Hingis. Serena isn't as loose as Cappy. She and Matthew Perry are just FRIENDS right??

Venus has supposedly been with the same dude since she was 20 so she hasn't been around at all.

:haha: :smash:

Trish101
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:17 AM
really? well concidering Venius is only 22 thats not a long time at all.... and are you sure that man isnt...ooh say YOU??? because if it is, NEWSFLASH, Venus doesnt date your kind, she sticks to basketball players who actually make money (shes a gold digging hussie, what can i say?)

And as for Jennifer being only 'friends' of course thats what there saying, but thats what Jen and Ben said too, same with Nicole and Tom and Betonce and Jay-J...so you obviously are not media savy because if you were youd know that friends really mean there fucking three ways from sunday...im actually just surprised they arent engadged right now...well if there not they will be come New Years!

Jennifer Capriati will soon be Mrs Mathew Perry, and not only will she be an even bigger celebrity than Ms Venus cresent been sailor moon wanabe, shell also be WAY richer! (mathew makes almost 60 million dollars a year!)

Trish101
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:22 AM
I always knew Jen would marry some filthy rich celebrity...what can us Jen fans say? ohh right you know that saying "shes worth it" well i guess Mathew thinks so too! thell make the PERFECT tennis couple! and i cant wait for Jennifer to start acting!....and from what ive seen shes a much better actress than that pathetic excuse for oxygen Serena!

Justinefan
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:23 AM

Exactly

Justinefan
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:25 AM
Are you guys seriously argueing over whose favorite player is a bigger tramp?? wow, these things get pathetic.. but come on

Knizzle
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:33 AM
really? well concidering Venius is only 22 thats not a long time at all.... and are you sure that man isnt...ooh say YOU??? because if it is, NEWSFLASH, Venus doesnt date your kind, she sticks to basketball players who actually make money (shes a gold digging hussie, what can i say?)

And as for Jennifer being only 'friends' of course thats what there saying, but thats what Jen and Ben said too, same with Nicole and Tom and Betonce and Jay-J...so you obviously are not media savy because if you were youd know that friends really mean there fucking three ways from sunday...im actually just surprised they arent engadged right now...well if there not they will be come New Years!

Jennifer Capriati will soon be Mrs Mathew Perry, and not only will she be an even bigger celebrity than Ms Venus cresent been sailor moon wanabe, shell also be WAY richer! (mathew makes almost 60 million dollars a year!)

No you didn't go to Sailor Moon......It's official now Trish, you are retarded. LOL!! Anyway Venus is dating her bodyguard or former bodyguard, some old Italian dude. Hey I can't control Venus' tastes (She listens to Moby...ugh), but she is still beautiful and the Goddess of tennis. Venus has never dated a basketball player publicly. I hope you didn't believe that Kobe shit cause Venus wouldn't date a chump like him.

Trish101
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:38 AM
how are we supposed to know Venus didnt marry the rapist pig??? That WOULD make Venus a bonafid tramp...but then again we cant be too hasty, if she just whent out with him then thats ok i guess, be obviously she would have put out...she just seems to me the 'put out' type a' gurl.

Trish101
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:40 AM
and as for 'goddess of tennis' yeah whatever in your dreams, firstly goddesses dont get injured (i still think shes a wimp and a baby) and 2) they dont make pancakes on the side for a hobby :lol:

Knizzle
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:36 AM
Okay Trish. This is old news. New Topic.

locks
Oct 9th, 2003, 02:45 AM
And how may times has Serena's ass been passed around the NFL? ;) Oh, yeah and she likes them married to :tape:

Trish101
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:21 AM
yeah, shes a home wrecker as well as being a hulk-like bohemian Miss Jemima!- "pancakes come get some good ol' fashion pancakes here!" :lol:

Serena: "i am being baned from tennis for taking steroids, thats like totally unfair, i just, you know, have to smile more, and just, you know, hopefully, the good times will come!" poor 21st century pancake lady! :lol: !!!

Trish101
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:23 AM
omg i just keep getting better and better with this whole dissing thing!

Trish101
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:11 AM
mmmm, ok then