PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Lindsay at Porsche

Andrew.
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:08 PM
http://www.porsche-tennis.de/en/picture.asp?xMax=770&yMax=600&url=/cms/upload/6474%2D357Cayenne3%2Ejpg

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/en/picture.asp?xMax=770&yMax=600&url=/cms/upload/6474%2D356Cayenne1%2Ejpg

Click on the links. For some reason I couldn't put up the pics. :fiery:

WOW. She looks GREAT.

Myskina Lina
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:10 PM
WOW!! Lindsay MUST be better, it looks like she's already won the Porsche. ;)

Daniel
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:15 PM

QUEENLINDSAY
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:16 PM
tnx for the pics!!! she look really good!!!!!

LUXXXAS
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:22 PM
OMG she looks amazing!!!:kiss::hearts::kiss:

bandabou
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:25 AM
Looks good, hopefully her game will be good too.

CanadianBoy21
Oct 7th, 2003, 01:12 AM
It's nice to see her smile.
I was VERY dissapointed at Lindsay how she played, not to mention behave at the Us Open semis. Slumped shoulders like never before, her expression looked like she was giving birth to triplets, rather than playing a tennis match. Everybody has a bad day tennis wise, but I thought after so many years as a proffesional she would have resolved her issues with attitude on court.
But that's over, and I wish her all the best at Porsche, hope she wins it, and has a positive attitude no matter what.

Freewoman33
Oct 7th, 2003, 01:24 AM
Very nice to see Lindsay, she looks very good.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:41 AM
The best I have ever seen Linz look...:hearts:

Mrs. Peel
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:09 AM
She looks GREAT!!! Very relaxed and happy!!!! GO LINDSAY!!! :bounce:

Jarrett
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:52 AM
She does look great! And HAPPY! Go Lindsay! :) Show that smile ON court. :)

LUIS9
Oct 7th, 2003, 06:36 AM
She does look great! And HAPPY! Go Lindsay! :) Show that smile ON court. :)
Wow its been a while since we've seen such a shimmering and joyful Davenport, i guess marriage is bringing out the best of her emotions. By the way are they giving out the porsche cayenne this year instead of the traditional carrera or boxter? Or is it Davenports? or just for exhibition? She also looks very fit, it seems like she has lost like 30 lbs since she won the U.S open 98, i still dont get why she is still so sluggish guess those heavy bones are just too heavy afterall. Age may also be a factor oh well, not a fan of hers but always appreciated her groundies and how she gave my fav Hingis a lesson from the baseline, poor thing trying to match Davs pace and heavy shot drives.

Nikki
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:42 AM
There giving away the 911 to the winner. There just exhibiting the Cayenne. Lindsay has said if she can win the tourney she is going to try & convince the organiser to let her have the Cayenne instead of the 911.

Lindsayfan
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:52 AM
organisers will be happy to give her a Cayenne instead of a 911 cos i think Cayenne a little less expensive than a Carrera :p
neway Lindsay is gorgeous in these pix! :kiss:

DA FOREHAND
Oct 7th, 2003, 01:51 PM
There giving away the 911 to the winner. There just exhibiting the Cayenne. Lindsay has said if she can win the tourney she is going to try & convince the organiser to let her have the Cayenne instead of the 911.

Smart woman, the Cayenne is a hot vehicle

bis2806
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:27 PM
She looks so matured and beautiful in those pictures :) I really hope she's really in good form and I'm sure she had quality time with Jon prior to this ;)

RAA
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:44 PM
It's nice to see her smile.
I was VERY dissapointed at Lindsay how she played, not to mention behave at the Us Open semis. Slumped shoulders like never before, her expression looked like she was giving birth to triplets, rather than playing a tennis match. Everybody has a bad day tennis wise, but I thought after so many years as a proffesional she would have resolved her issues with attitude on court.
But that's over, and I wish her all the best at Porsche, hope she wins it, and has a positive attitude no matter what.

Yes, I agree. I hope she does well and tries her hardest.
although i'm sure she feels like she put in her best effort at the USOpen, it WAS very disappointing to watch the semifinal match. it was like from the first ball struck, she didn't think she could win the match... I would have liked to have seen more fight.
lets hope she fights and plays well here..