PDA

View Full Version : Justine Henin, Soon to be the number one.

Justinefan
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:35 PM
For all of you who say Serena is still the real number one, you couldn't be more wrong. Kim Clijsters worked hard to get that number one and now that Justine is about to take it, she doesn't denounce her saying that she doesn't deserve it. Justine definitely deserves it. I can't wait for Serena to come back so she can see how hard other players have been working to be able to beat her. GO JUSTINE!

Knizzle
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:52 PM
For all of you who say Serena is still the real number one, you couldn't be more wrong. Kim Clijsters worked hard to get that number one and now that Justine is about to take it, she doesn't denounce her saying that she doesn't deserve it. Justine definitely deserves it. I can't wait for Serena to come back so she can see how hard other players have been working to be able to beat her. GO JUSTINE!

Serena is not the real #1, but she is the best.

Justinefan
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:56 PM
You have your opinion and I have mine.. We'll see whose the best when that time comes.. As for now, the rankings show she's the best and so do her results

Knizzle
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:59 PM
You have your opinion and I have mine.. We'll see whose the best when that time comes.. As for now, the rankings show she's the best and so do her results

The rankings show her #2 behind Kim Clijsters. Justine still has work to do is she wants to be #1. Don't count the chickens before they hatch for Juju.

Justinefan
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Well i have complete faith in her.. considering all she has to do is reach the final.. and currently it looks as though kim will not be playing.

Knizzle
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Well i have complete faith in her.. considering all she has to do is reach the final.. and currently it looks as though kim will not be playing.

Good to have faith in her, but wait until she actually accomplishes it. It will be tough for Juju to make it to the finals. She is battling her own injuries also.

Lady
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:15 PM
Can you try not to jinx Justine, Justinefan?? Please wait til Justine becomes #1!!

Justinefan
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Justine can not be jinxed.. She is awesome.. don't worry about it

shap_half
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Stop saying that JF. We all have faith in her but don't jinx her by making it seem like there is no possible way for her not to get it!

joao
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:07 PM
If Justine loses against Kim in the finals, she won't be #1 next week! Kim will still be #1 ...

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Serena is not the real #1, but she is the best.

you cant argue with the paranoid justine fans who nip like little crazed dogs at whatever kims says. We and the rest of the sane world know who is the best tennis player at the moment and shes not from belgium, even kim knows this. Let the desperate justine fans cling to whatever shred of hope that makes their seem a little brighter. It must be tough not to have enough faith in your favorite to wait until she actually achieves the status of best in the world before annointing her as such.

They remind me of crazed anna fans who thinks she is the best in the world.

So knizzle just keep that in mind whenever you read one of their posts.

shap_half
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:16 PM
yes speaking of paranoid, why are you here posting in a thread clearly started by a Justine fan?

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:29 PM
yes speaking of paranoid, why are you here posting in a thread clearly started by a Justine fan?

I thought my post made that obvious. If you need me to hold your hand and help you figure it out fine. I posted to respond to knizzle in hopes that he would abandon replying to these types of posters.

all clear?

and before you ask why didnt you send him a pm. I dont do pm unless its a moderator. Pms are ridiculous juvenile and a waste of time when the intent of a message board is to post public messages.

ns_Henin
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Ooh please shut ur mouth up, Justinefan :o
that dont happened yet :o

Justinefan
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:06 AM
I'm glad you people believe in jinxing.. or whatever the hell it is.. Isn't this a place to talk about tennis and praise your favorite players.. not rip apart people for liking someone.. all you Serena fans are all saying oh serena is the best in the world and she's not. She isn't number one is she. Kim Clijsters is. ns_henin.. what the hell are you talking about?