PDA

View Full Version : Kournikova has 5 tournaments played this year and ranked south of #200

DA FOREHAND
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Venus has 6-7 tournaments and is ranked #6...simply amazing :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

j_dementieva27
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:28 PM
yeah, but kournikova has only won ONE match... while venus has made two grand slam finals, took a title... and played well in the others as well

i just wish anna kournikova was healthy... i often think of where she would be in the rankings as we speak if she was a healthy, fit player

my guess is top 20

Harju.
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:30 PM
:yawn: This thread sucks.

MarcusRock
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:32 PM
:yawn: This thread sucks.You gonna take that FOREHAND? Dang.

Kart
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Get well soon Anna :hearts:

The Crow
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:38 PM
If you need this kind of threads to feel good about your favourite player, you have something to worry about :rolleyes:

DA FOREHAND
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:39 PM
yeah, but kournikova has only won ONE match... while venus has made two grand slam finals, took a title... and played well in the others as well

i just wish anna kournikova was healthy... i often think of where she would be in the rankings as we speak if she was a healthy, fit player

my guess is top 20

You're right. If you aren't good enough to "win" some matches you can't be ranked as high as the Queen V! :worship: :worship:

TatiAnnahølic
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:40 PM
If you need this kind of threads to feel good about your favourite player, you have something to worry about :rolleyes:
indeed... :tape:

LeonHart
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Kourikova was injured all year while Venus is injured part of the year. The end.

DA FOREHAND
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Kourikova was injured all year while Venus is injured part of the year. The end.

Oh yeah that's the diff. LOL

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 6th, 2003, 05:47 PM
this thread is so intelligent :rolleyes:

Ryan
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:40 PM
DF has to be one of the most insecure Venus fans on the board, posting all these pointless threads and stats.