PDA

View Full Version : Kapros' serve

CamilleVidann
Oct 5th, 2003, 10:11 AM
I have never seen such an awful serve from a pro tennis player.
She practically puts the ball in play on her 2nd serve.
Her serve looks as if she started playing tennis a few days ago.

Mateo Mathieu
Oct 5th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Who cares... we still loves her! :) You forgetten about her groundstrokes are almost flawless! :p

DiZZiA
Oct 5th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Nobody is perfect!!! ;)

azza
Oct 5th, 2003, 11:37 AM
so?

CamilleVidann
Oct 5th, 2003, 11:57 AM
so?

Mind your own business, redneck fucker.

novotnaquinton
Oct 5th, 2003, 02:16 PM
but I think serve has become one of the most important in woman's tennis nowadays...if you can't hit the ball with either power or pace, definitely you are going to be "killed" by your opponent!

Yak
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:42 AM
but I think serve has become one of the most important in woman's tennis nowadays...if you can't hit the ball with either power or pace, definitely you are going to be "killed" by your opponent!

Who killed Aniko recently? I wouldn't call a 7-6 in the third a killer performance!

azza
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:40 AM
Mind your own business, redneck fucker.

Ya gunna make me? i'd like to see you try

SpikeyAidanm
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:40 AM
Actually I don't serve makes much difference any more.

Just look at the performances of Myskina, Dementieva, Kapros and even Zvonareva in recent weeks :)

bionic71
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:16 AM
Her are groundies are impeccably produced....wonderful timing and clever placement. She is a very clever player.
The serve will be a liability against the top girls though.....the second ball is weaker than Dementieva or Myskina.
She is going to have to get herself into great physical shape to try and compensate for the weakness.

skanky~skanketta
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:18 AM
zvonareva has a better serve compared to the rest of those girls mentioned!

the worst serve EVER is anna k's serve. and eleni danilidou's is awful too.

wilson-dunlop
Oct 6th, 2003, 01:48 PM

Anna K second serve is still better then Aniko! Anna put's a lot of spin on it and it bounces very high. Aniko hits it flatter then flat..

joaco
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:38 PM
I actually laughed SO HARD the first time I say her serving movement. She looked like an 80-year old woman! :lol:

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:45 PM

:haha: anna's is bad, but it's WAY better than aniko's. at least anna CAN hit it hard and when she doesn't at least it has a high kick that bothers opponents. aniko taps it in flatter and softer than anyone ive ever seen...

esquímaux
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Yah, I remember Daniilidou's serve from this year's Aussie Open....she double faulted so many time :angel: I haven't seen Aniko's serve yet, I wanna see it!

bello
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:48 AM
Well i suppose it displays how good the rest of her game is, and if she worked on it (dont know what would be stopping her) then she could be quite successful indeed!

LeonHart
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:59 AM
Anna K's 2nd serve is better than Aniko's. Anna hit a 2nd serve ace against Dokic that spun away from Jelena...

switz
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:43 AM
when kournikova plays well (i know it's a rarity) i think she has one of the best serves on tour. very fews girls have the ability to kick it like she can and when she flattens it out she serves quite a few aces.

when she wasa top 10 player she had a great serve