PDA

View Full Version : martina hingis comback?

timmy37
Oct 5th, 2003, 05:40 AM
who think martina could be back on tour in the next 12 month if mentaly and physiquely she willing to make sacrifice to still be one of the top custumer of the tour. it would be so fun to see her on the court again l' miss her so much :angel:

Elitist
Oct 5th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Hingis is all about the fans, and the fans would get bored if she won every single match (which she has the ability to do). So I doubt she'll come back because she knows her domination would bore many.

Ballbuster
Oct 5th, 2003, 05:54 AM
HA HA HA,

Oh, please enough already. :lol:

jbone_0307
Oct 5th, 2003, 05:55 AM
I wish but its prolly not likely

Elitist
Oct 5th, 2003, 05:55 AM
Wow, your tasteless insult of Queen Rebecca makes me embarassed that I'm actually responding to someone like you.

LeonHart
Oct 5th, 2003, 06:27 AM
Martina said she would come back if the pain disappears. Doubt that happens, unless there's a miracle :mad:

persond
Oct 5th, 2003, 06:34 AM
Hingis is all about the fans, and the fans would get bored if she won every single match (which she has the ability to do). So I doubt she'll come back because she knows her domination would bore many.

What...???...!!!...??? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Surely, you jest...!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

TM
Oct 5th, 2003, 06:34 AM
i say 2005, i'm so desperate to see her in Toronto. :bounce:

Jamie
Oct 5th, 2003, 09:07 AM
Nothing is impossible. I hope she does come back, she is truly missed.

ChrisGermany
Oct 5th, 2003, 09:52 AM
She herself stated numerous times in 2003 that she stopped because of the pain. If she sees how tennis developed in recent months she must accept that since the middle of 2002 tennis got so fast and so many new names appeared that she would not be successful in what SHE herself wants to achieve. She would win tierIII, yes, she would win tierII, yes, but she would not win tierI or GS with both the Williams, the Belgians and Capriati in it.

She would reach semis or finals but that would not be enough.