PDA

View Full Version : What does Serena need to do differently to beat the crap outa Justine?

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:09 PM
Now that it's getting more n more obvious that Justine is the better of the two, we all know Serena needs to make some change in her game to match Justine. Serena used to have to just overpower Justine to beat her but now Justine really can match Serena in the power department and finess wise Justine has a big edge as well as in shot quality. Serena really has to do something real fast before it's too late.
time is running out!!!

Jen'sFan
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:12 PM
What? henin is nowhere near as powerful as serena and will never be, she aint built like that. Serena can still get by overpowering Justine. In terms of just tennis, there is not much in them.

Ballbuster
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:12 PM
You obviously didn't watch that Wimbledon match otherwise you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself with this thread.

Avid Merrion
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:14 PM
Now that it's getting more n more obvious that Justine is the better of the two, we all know Serena needs to make some change in her game to match Justine. Serena used to have to just overpower Justine to beat her but now Justine really can match Serena in the power department and finess wise Justine has a big edge as well as in shot quality. Serena really has to do something real fast before it's too late.
time is running out!!!

Obvious to whom? :confused:

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:15 PM
You obviously didn't watch that Wimbledon match otherwise you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself with this thread.

Why do you always bring up that Wimby match? Justine was NOWHERE near her best in that match. She was 1000 notches below her normal level while Serena played the tennis of her life. I'm sick and tired of the same old excuse you fake Williams supporters come upw tih.

Jen'sFan
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:16 PM
Why do you always bring up that Wimby match? Justine was NOWHERE near her best in that match. She was 1000 notches below her normal level while Serena played the tennis of her life. I'm sick and tired of the same old excuse you fake Williams supporters come upw tih.
Whatever Serena overpowered her. Justine couldnt handle it. Period.

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:17 PM
What does Serena need to do differently to beat the crap outa Justine?

Nothing. Unless she's bored. Then she could play left-handed. That would even things up.

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:18 PM
Show up

I'm always here. :wavey:

Instant
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:19 PM
What does Serena need to do differently to beat the crap outa Justine?

Nothing. Unless she's bored. Then she could play left-handed. That would even things up.
Don't you owe this board an essay?

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:20 PM
Don't you owe this board an essay?

Yes.

bandabou
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:21 PM
Roland Garros already showed what Serena has to do to beat Justine and she nearly did it....too bad she let the crowd get to her.

Itīs the same way as with Kim: Just stay in the rally and donīt go for too much. In the first set Serena couldnīt stay in the rallies, but we all noticed that once she started to be more patient, that Justine couldnīt hurt her. Not even on clay!

On hardcourts and grass, there isnīt much to discuss....because it is a no-contest anyway.

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:21 PM
Are you blind or what? If you claim to know tennis at all, you gotta see it the way I do. Justine totally overtook Serena and Serena's 100000000000000000000000000 miles behind now. She gotta work off her arsssss to catch up!!!"

Instant
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:23 PM
So where is it or are you going to let the other person make you out to be a loser?

Jen'sFan
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:23 PM
I reckon this thread should be deleted. Its crap now....

Knizzle
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:24 PM
C'mon Juju fans!! Speak up!! Then this idiot Camille Vidann will look like more of a complete and utter fool.

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:25 PM
Are you blind or what? If you claim to know tennis at all, you gotta see it the way I do. Justine totally overtook Serena and Serena's 100000000000000000000000000 miles behind now. She gotta work off her arsssss to catch up!!!"

Well, filming TV shows and doing magazine covers DOES count as 'work'. I'm sure she'll be ready for Justine by ... oh .... Wimbledon 2003. If Serena works REALLY hard.

What do you think Venus needs to do if she's ever going to beat Justine?

bandabou

Really?1 If you want your beloved Justine to win more slams, you better donīt say that out loud so Serena can hear it....īcause no one calls Serena out and goes home unpunished! Ask Jennifer!

CamilleVidann
C'mon Juju fans!! Speak up!! Then this idiot Camille Vidann will look like more of a complete and utter fool.

You're as big an idiot as myself. You may feel better by callling me an idiot but we're merely in the same boat.

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:26 PM
So where is it or are you going to let the other person make you out to be a loser?

I'm going to let them make me out ot be a loser. The entertainment value lies in viewing the attempt.

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:27 PM
By the way, Venus won't catch up to Justine no matter what. Justine has a big enough lead to get away from Vee.

Jen'sFan
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:29 PM
By the way, Venus won't catch up to Justine no matter what. Justine has a big enough lead to get away from Vee.
You talk the most b***** ive heard in a long time

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:31 PM

Of course not. Justine's dominance of the head-to-head with Venus is a clear indication of Justine's superiority.

servenrichie
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:31 PM
You're as big an idiot as myself. You may feel better by callling me an idiot but we're merely in the same boat.

Enough now, crawl back to that hole and stay there, until we need the court jester :devil:

Ballbuster
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:34 PM

You are probably a good lad and I see you have a healthy fear of Serena. I guess I would too if all she ever did was Beat the *&^% out of my faves.

shap_half
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:36 PM
You are probably a good lad and I see you have a healthy fear of Serena. I guess I would too if all she ever did was Beat the *&^% out of my faves.

that's all she ever did? is that why is won Roland Garros and Charleston this year? And last year's German Open and barely won the Italian Open? That's right!

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:36 PM
Do you know tennis?

Instant
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:38 PM
I'm going to let them make me out ot be a loser. The entertainment value lies in viewing the attempt.

You made a fair dinkum bet with that person and now you are refusing to fulfill the bet you lost fair and square? I guess everyone will take anything you say for what it is worth now. Nothing. Loser

Ballbuster
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:41 PM
You made a fair dinkum bet with that person and now you are refusing to fulfill the bet you lost fair and square? I guess everyone will take anything you say for what it is worth now. Nothing. Loser

Back it up kid, you're getting out of hand.

Instant
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:43 PM
Back it up kid, you're getting out of hand.

Sit and swivel sunshine
:angel:

spencercarlos
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:46 PM
Seems you are talking about the ranking, because overall this year Serena has 2 grand slams and Henin has 2 slams, Serena barely lost a 7-5 Roland Garros match, in Justine`s best surface, in front of a hostile and booing crowd against Serena... Good for Serena to have put things clear on Wimbledon 6-3 6-2.

Anyway overall Serena 6 GS and Venus 4 GS tops Henin`s 2 slams, wanna go by head 2 head? Both Venus and Serena lead it against Justine 5-3 and 7-1 respectively.

So if your great argument to say the Henin is 1000 miles away from Venus and Serena is only 2003`s ranking where Venus and Serena have 8 tournaments counting for their ranks and the same goes for the RACE to the Championships this year, simply gives you an idea that playing about 9-10 less tournaments than Henin and Kim they are just ranked incredibly high.

Will be interesting to see when the sisters comeback to play.... but as they have showed for the most of two years, they have been the best two players in the world, no matter what the ranking say.

Knizzle
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:48 PM
that's all she ever did? is that why is won Roland Garros and Charleston this year? And last year's German Open and barely won the Italian Open? That's right!

So you're buying into CamilleVidann's bullshit?? I can't believe this.

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:48 PM
Seems you are talking about the ranking, because overall this year Serena has 2 grand slams and Henin has 2 slams, Serena barely lost a 7-5 Roland Garros match, in Justine`s best surface, in front of a hostile and booing crowd against Serena... Good for Serena to have put things clear on Wimbledon 6-3 6-2.

Anyway overall Serena 6 GS and Venus 4 GS tops Henin`s 2 slams, wanna go by head 2 head? Both Venus and Serena lead it against Justine 5-3 and 7-1 respectively.

So if your great argument to say the Henin is 1000 miles away from Venus and Serena is only 2003`s ranking where Venus and Serena have 8 tournaments counting for their ranks and the same goes for the RACE to the Championships this year, simply gives you an idea that playing about 9-10 less tournaments than Henin and Kim they are just ranked incredibly high.

Will be interesting to see when the sisters comeback to play.... but as they have showed for the most of two years, they have been the best two players in the world, no matter what the ranking say.

Fair enough and this is a decent post. but one thing I'd like to correct: Venus isn't 1000 miles behing. She's 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 miles behind if you bother to count the zeros.

servenrichie
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:51 PM

The thread went right over your head whoosh!:rolleyes:

spencercarlos
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:53 PM
Fair enough and this is a decent post. but one thing I'd like to correct: Venus isn't 1000 miles behing. She's 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 miles behind if you bother to count the zeros.
Based on???

servenrichie
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:53 PM

You are pathetic :tape:

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:55 PM

I was kind of hoping for more enrtertainment than this.

Ballbuster
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:55 PM
Is CamilleVidann = Selesrules, the behavior is striking.

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
Is CamilleVidann = Selesrules, the behavior is striking.

I wish I were him. He's one of the posters I look up to.

servenrichie
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:01 PM
..in filling the board with debris...

laj
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:11 PM
The genesis of this thread has the effect of helium on me. I can barely stop myself from laughing out load in a peculiar voice. Perhaps, one day to come when Justine Henin-Hardenne is able to win a set(never mind a match) from Terror Fabulous in a match outside of a clay court, the lunacy of this thread will be more sobering. Also, the fact that Henin-Hardenne was actually woman-handled by The Fabulous One in the last match they played, makes my laughter of this thread more hysterical. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheeeh eeheheheheheehhhehehe!
Oh God,heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheeeeeh ehhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeehheeeeeeeeeeheeeeeheheh! ROFLMAO! Oh, my belly hurts from laughter! Hehehehe!

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:20 PM
To sum it all up, Justine is a better player then Venus and Serena put toghter.

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:23 PM

Everyone here is in complete and total agreement with you.

Knizzle
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:38 PM
Exactly. Venus and Serena are delaying their comeback to avoid playing Justine. I have to admit it. Juju has just become a superior player. Europeans are all better than American players, it's in their blood.

:worship: Justine :worship:

DA FOREHAND
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:44 PM
Exactly. Venus and Serena are delaying their comeback to avoid playing Justine. I have to admit it. Juju has just become a superior player. Europeans are all better than American players, it's in their blood.

Exactly it's in her "blood", that's why I think they are waiting for justin to go off of her cycle. ;) :lol:

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:45 PM
The real issue is why are you all responding to this second rate selesrules?

Laj!!! HIya :wavey: IS anyone else from venusserenafans here?

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:49 PM
The real issue is why are you all responding to this second rate selesrules?

Isn't that a bit harsh? We should applaud CamilleVidann's passion and sincerity,rather than focusing on her (admittedly) questionable mental accuity. Isn't it more important to stick together and be positive rather than making insulting responses to perfectly reasonable threads?

And if we're going to do that for reasonable threads, why not do it for CamilleVidann's threads as well?

Really:)

Nan Cu
Oct 3rd, 2003, 05:56 PM
Show up.

G_Slammed
Oct 3rd, 2003, 06:03 PM
Stay black.

That's what's feared. The mystic melanin.

Let's not beat around the bush here.;)

pReUrBrIyN
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:51 PM
Funniest Line #1: Now that it's getting more n more obvious that Justine is the better of the two,

Funniest Line #2: we all know Serena needs to make some change in her game to match Justine.

Funniest Line #3: now Justine really can match Serena in the power department

FUNNIEST LINE EVER: Serena really has to do something real fast before it's too late.
time is running out!!!

:haha: Wow, you're stupid... :haha:

Its amazing...the only time Justine will ever beat Serena again is in a Clay tournamnet and Justine still struggles beating Serena on her best surface....while Serena on her best surface just kicks the crap out of Justine...

:haha:

All I can say is

WOW

:eek: I am just so shocked by your stupidityy :eek:

pReUrBrIyN
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:53 PM

RYNJ
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:20 PM
the only place Justine can ever compete with Serena is on clay. Any other surface serena will just blow by...

kyk710
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:34 PM
Maybe if you titled this thread what could Serena do differently to beat Justine ON CLAY, it would be a bit more plausible. Obvioulsly Serena knows how to beat her just fine on every other surface.

kyk710
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:36 PM

:worship: Forget all americans. Justine is the best player ever - period. The only players that come close are Kim, Els, and Elke.

DunkMachine
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:30 PM
Hey don't forget Dominique van Roost. She's my idol.

:lol::tape:

CamilleVidann
Oct 4th, 2003, 02:26 AM
Her play at the U.S. Open convinced me that she has overtaken Serena really, let alone Venus then whom she's been better for ages now.

Pureracket
Oct 4th, 2003, 02:30 AM
*Pureracket finally able to catch up with Camille to put him on ignore*

Knizzle
Oct 4th, 2003, 02:31 AM
Her play at the U.S. Open convinced me that she has overtaken Serena really, let alone Venus then whom she's been better for ages now.

Exactly, Venus' days of beating Juju are over. The old Justine is dead and the new and improved Juju is dominating Serena now too. Venus is just an afterthought.

CamilleVidann
Oct 4th, 2003, 02:43 AM
the Williams sisters better not come back cuz Justine and Kim will be there to beat the crap out of them. Now that the Belgians know they have an upper hand over the sisters, they are not afraid in the slightest. Straigt set wins of the Belgians will be the most reasonable prediction.

Diya
Oct 4th, 2003, 02:58 AM
For some strange reason the Serena-Justine rivalry reminds me a lot of the Serena - Jennifer rivalry.
Jennifer dominated Serena for the first few matches but after that its been all Serena although almost all their matches have been tough three setters. I see most Henin- Serena battles going Justine's way .....

Nan Cu
Oct 4th, 2003, 03:20 AM
When was the last time these two played. And the time before that Justin was well on his way to defeat.

viele
Oct 4th, 2003, 03:25 AM
I normally wouldn't respond to a thread like this but all the talk of the great Williams demise is annoying me. With all due resect to JHH, Serena is still the best in the world. She and Venus' rankings have slipped because of them not playing not because they're losing. Once they return to the tour expect order to be restored regardless of what Clijsters and JHH do.

pReUrBrIyN
Oct 4th, 2003, 04:08 AM

pReUrBrIyN
Oct 4th, 2003, 04:09 AM
Straigt set wins of the Belgians will be the most reasonable prediction.

Martian KC
Oct 4th, 2003, 04:22 AM
It's rather sad that the willifans have fallen into cameltoevidann's trap. You guys are too ignorant to even figure out that cameltoevidann is a Justine detractor like the rest of you.:lol: It's hilarious....poor willifans and poor cameltoeselesrulezvidann.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 4th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Yeah, Justine sure has been dominating Serena on clay. I mean with wins like 7-6 in the third and 7-5 in the third, we can surely see how Justine is blowing Serena away on clay. NOT! Anyway, Justine has had a good year with some good wins, but don't be stupid. She's still only a rookie playing a big girls game. I haven't heard one professional(of sound mind) who thinks she is the best player in the game.

topspin
Oct 4th, 2003, 05:50 AM
It's rather sad that the willifans have fallen into cameltoevidann's trap. You guys are too ignorant to even figure out that cameltoevidann is a Justine detractor like the rest of you.:lol: It's hilarious....poor willifans and poor cameltoeselesrulezvidann.

Did the author of this thread state two months ago about being the biggest Serena and Venus fan in the world?

Also, when did the thread originator become a Justine fan?

Oh, I get it. It must be the "pretend I'm of fan of particular player, diss Venus and Serena to get their fans to rile at the player, the Williams fans take shots at the player, the true fans of the player respond and take shots at Serena and Venus, and the purpose of bringing upon more resentment and hatred towards the Williams Sisters is achieved" trick.

Martian KC
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:18 AM
Did the author of this thread state two months ago about being the biggest Serena and Venus fan in the world?

Also, when did the thread originator become a Justine fan?

Oh, I get it. It must be the "pretend I'm of fan of particular player, diss Venus and Serena to get their fans to rile at the player, the Williams fans take shots at the player, the true fans of the player respond and take shots at Serena and Venus, and the purpose of bringing upon more resentment and hatred towards the Williams Sisters is achieved" trick.

Exactly, you've caught on my good friend. Much obliged!

CamilleVidann
Oct 4th, 2003, 08:46 AM
what trick did I play? this thread isn't a joke. I'm dead serious about everything I have said here.
Why can't you Williams freaks see it? I can see you weeping like wimps next year.

persond
Oct 4th, 2003, 09:13 AM
what trick did I play? this thread isn't a joke. I'm dead serious about everything I have said here.
Why can't you Williams freaks see it? I can see you weeping like wimps next year.

How sad...!!! You know you could have "traversed" this board in relative "anonymity" and no one would have known what a "fool" you actually are, that is, until you authored and posted in this thread. Again, so sad...!!!

Mr. Man
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Could YOU please stop lumping Williams Fans together? Now whose the ignorant one? :rolleyes:

Allez Joosteen
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:38 PM
time is running out!!!

Erm Justine is my favourite and by no means do I think that she has Serena's number (in the sense that show owns Serena) so I don't know what you're going on about. :drink:

Serendy Willick
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Bait Post :rolleyes:

harloo
Oct 4th, 2003, 08:29 PM
LOL@this thread. I think some Juju fans are scared of Serena's wrath.

What I find so refreshing about Serena is that if she loses to an opponent she increases her work ethic and cut all the movie premieres, acting gigs, partying, etc out and gets back to business.

When Serena is focused on tennis only she can beat everyone, and Justine is really no problem for her at all. At Wimbeldon it was so hilarious with everyone claiming that Serena was so afraid of Justine and this was a REAL rivalry. Serena trounced her and you could see the look of disapointment on Juju's face. All that hype, and she just got creamed. :lol:

Also, Justine has made it personal with Serena. Once she lied about her actions at the French, and claimed that Serena doesn't like that I "THINK" that I can beat her. ROTF. DELUSIONAL.

Anyways, you saw Capriati beat Serena so many times but once Serena got tired of the comments then she never looked back. What Justine did was worser and she will feel the WRATH of both sisters once they get back and find their form. ;)

VS Fan
Oct 4th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Serena needs ONLY to learn to play BETTER on DIRT.

She is 1-3 vs Justine on DIRT, but UNDEFEATED on other surfaces. Note that TWO of the THREE DIRT matches were rather close. (Berlin. FO)

To be fair the one she won (IO) was also very close.

lilly
Oct 4th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Allright, the stats are there and the most recent meetings are clear too: on clay it's close with an advantage to Henin, on other surfaces Justine still has to prove herself against Serena. But it's also obvious to everybody Henin is beaming with confidence and is able to raise her game. I'm sóóó looking forward to the future, with the Williams sisters and the Belgians in top form competing! And although I'm a big Juju-fan, it's great for tennis!

Martian KC
Oct 4th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Could YOU please stop lumping Williams Fans together? Now whose the ignorant one? :rolleyes:

It appears you willifans still don't get the just of this thread. You all do share the same mind.

Mr. Man
Oct 4th, 2003, 11:28 PM
You all do share the same mind.
not really. And your basis is on a few "willifans" you probably dislike. But it's obvious I'm just talkin' to a wall.

persond
Oct 4th, 2003, 11:36 PM
It appears you willifans still don't get the just of this thread. You all do share the same mind.

No, sorry, I didn't get the "just of this thread"...!!!" However, the "gist" didn't escape me; sorry, I can't say the same for you...!!!

shap_half
Oct 5th, 2003, 03:48 AM
So you're buying into CamilleVidann's bullshit?? I can't believe this.

I'm not buying into anything, but someone needs to put error filled posts to their proper place - which is what I did.

Knizzle
Oct 5th, 2003, 03:54 AM
I'm not buying into anything, but someone needs to put error filled posts to their proper place - which is what I did.

Like sevenrichie said, the concept of the thread went right over your head. WHOOOSH!!

G_Slammed
Oct 5th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Shap not only bought the bullshit, but he doused it in Red Rooster hot sauce and ate it up with four slices of buttered bread.

Looking for some more too.

Give 'em some mo'. This boy is famished.

Hot plate! Comin' up!