Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:49 PM
I am ready now :angel:

narcissus boy
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:51 PM
me too:angel:

Picol
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Hello?

Now you shallow little person, you did make a bet. you lost. Cough up. Essay on Kim now :angel:

Sam L
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:52 PM
I'm ready now too. :angel:

migi
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:59 PM
All of you are ready for what!

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 10th, 2003, 01:05 PM
*waiting for Godot*

Picol
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:02 PM
*waiting for Godot*

that'll do me :angel:

SerialKiller#69
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:16 PM
*eagerly waiting* ;)

Picol
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:25 PM
*eagerly waiting* ;)

*nodding*

Ballbuster
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Losers!

Volcana
Oct 10th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Why Kim Clijsters is the best player on the tour, and destined to dominate.

Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is. Because she is and she is.

Or, alternatively, you can wait til I finish the real essay. This IS over a thousand words though, if you absolutely have to have a thousand words now. I think the real one will be better.

Martian KC
Oct 10th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Losers!

The loser was volcana.;)

Volcana
Oct 10th, 2003, 07:33 PM
The loser was volcana.;)

Gotta agree, painful as it is

Svennovitch
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:34 PM
What was the bet? :confused:
Inquiring minds want to know... ;)

Sven

Sam L
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:20 AM
Losers!
Says the troll who just joined the board 3 months ago and doesn't have a clue what's going on. :tape:

Instant
Oct 11th, 2003, 10:04 AM
I know Collette is excited about reading it Volcana, as many others on the board are :)

Sam L
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:19 AM
So what's happening with this? :confused:

Volcana
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:25 AM
So what's happening with this? :confused:

I started it months ago, but 'things came up'. Hopefully, I'll have something decent by OZ. You must admit, Kim been through a few things since RG.

Sam L
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:29 AM
I started it months ago, but 'things came up'. Hopefully, I'll have something decent by OZ. You must admit, Kim been through a few things since RG.
Well to be honest, I just got confused about everything cause where is Picol? I knew he was posting a lot before but he came back recently to bump this up and then now he's disappeared? :confused:

I wasn't implying you have to do what you were doing now, just curious because these threads seemed to get bumped once every few months or so. :)