PDA

View Full Version : Who deserves of the no.1 status most?

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:22 AM
Which player from the list do you think deserves of the status most?

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:13 AM
C'mon Fuckin vote!!

bello
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:17 AM
Serena Williams, because she is the best female tennis in the world...even though im not a fan, its the honest truth.

QUEENLINDSAY
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:48 AM
KIm coz she earned those points!!!!!
Serena and Justine might be better everytime they met, but being number one is winning tournaments and so far Kim edge them with points set by WTA ranking standards. ITS NOT THAT KIM IS LOSING first round of GS.

Myskina Lina
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:52 AM
Justine has a winning H2H vs. Kim & Serena this year, plus Justine has 2 GS titles.

So (out of those 6 players) I would say this:

1. Justine (aka Christine)
2. Serena
3. Kim
4. Venus
5. Martina
6. Anna K

But Kim earned the points at the moment sooooo....

skanky~skanketta
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:57 AM
justine OBV!she won 2 slams, has a winning record over serena AND kim. it would have been serena, but justine played more.

disposablehero
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:00 AM
Yes, I think we should vote on it. That system works so well for College Football.

Jericho
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:16 AM
i see the retard is back, i thought you were leaving? damn, stop teasing me like that!

Trish101
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:23 AM
Jennifer is my pick, shes my #1.......But Justine Deservs to be #1

Jen'sFan
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:27 PM
Justine should be no 1

bandabou
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:35 PM
One thing is for sure: It ain´t Kim!

Experimentee
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:39 PM
I thought you were leaving the board? Right, you only posted that thread to get attention, i forgot :o

Jen'sFan
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:42 PM
I thought you were leaving the board? Right, you only posted that thread to get attention, i forgot :o
Check in the non-tennis thread!

Instant
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:46 PM
Kylie Minogue :worship: :worship:

CamilleVidann
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:16 PM
To everyone that has voted for Serena, Wake up and open your eyes as wide as you can and you will see the truth!!!

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:55 PM
To everyone that has voted for Serena, Wake up and open your eyes as wide as you can and you will see the truth!!!

Correct! Anna K is the true #1!

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
Which player from the list do you think deserves of the status most?

You are such a liar. I thought you were leaving the board or was that just another big old lie?

Mrs. Peel
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:03 PM
If you meant status as #1 bitchass, the award would go to you, my darling Camille!

And hey...Why the f*ck are you still here???.we were so happy you were leaving!!!!

Mr. Man
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:13 PM
And hey...Why the f*ck are you still here???.we were so happy you were leaving!!!!
she decided to have no life, so she came back. LMAO

Mrs. Peel
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:24 PM
she decided to have no life, so she came back. LMAO

I think she realized she had no life, and needed to come back...desperately!!!! :p

DA FOREHAND
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:25 PM
Kim, she has put in the legwork and the frequent flyer miles. So what if she can't reg. beat #2,3 and #6 ranked players.

Mr. Man
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:28 PM
I think she realized she had no life, and needed to come back...desperately!!!! :p
Yes..Yes. That sounds better. Still funny! LMAO

Ting
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:29 PM
I'm so pissed off that I like The Simpson as CamilleVidann does:o

*JR*
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:52 PM
Jennifer is my pick, shes my #1.......But Justine Deservs to be #1
Many posters could learn something from Trish's post: the ability to be a loyal fan of one player while admitting re. this type of question that another deserves something more. :) (And while a healthy Serena is clearly the best all-surface player, I'm sure she would also consider Juju as being the current best). Lastly, why the poll includes a player who's been out of action a year (though I still give "even money" on a Marti sequel) AND one "famous for being famous" is beyond me. :rolleyes:

griffin
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:55 PM
Lastly, why the poll includes a player who's been out of action a year (though I still give "even money" on a Marti sequel) AND one "famous for being famous" is beyond me. :rolleyes:

REally? Ah come on, Rog! I think the intent is perfectly obvious ;)

*JR*
Oct 3rd, 2003, 05:28 PM
REally? Ah come on, Rog! I think the intent is perfectly obvious ;)
Yeah, Griff. But how more people so far have voted for said player (who indeed had potential, has done well in dubs, had the humility to enter Challengers this past spring, kudos on all that) over a 4-time Slam winner with 27 singles titles @ about the same age is loony-tunes (or worse). BTW, did Rush cast one of those? :rolleyes:

CamilleVidann
Oct 28th, 2003, 01:26 PM
It's the right time to bump this thread.

fifiricci
Oct 28th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Totally moronic thread as usual. Kim IS No 1. Who gives a shit about who SHOULD be number 1. "Should" is such an over-used word on this board, its pathetic.

If Justine or anyone else deserves to be No 1 they have to get there by playing tournaments and winning points. When Kim doesnt deserve to be No 1 she wont be.