PDA

View Full Version : Cheering thread for Magi Serna!

MS
Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:43 PM
Hmmm, the indoors season isn't being too brilliant for Magi, but I hope she can still have a good tournament till the end of the year (only 3 tournaments left for Magi). I think she has to play the qualifying here, but I am not completely sure, so she might start this tournament really soon.

She doesn't defend much till the end of the season, so if she does well here she can improve her ranking.

Vamos Magi! :):):)

Jorn
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:59 AM
Vamos Magi!! :):)

Hope she get a more easy draw, even the quali draw can be hard here.

Pdm1987
Oct 3rd, 2003, 05:12 PM
Magui is so close to the top 20, i am desperately hoping for a nice draw, so Magui can pick up the points ;)

Please Magui no :banghead: this week :p

Caz
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:08 PM
:wavey: Hi everyone!! I'm back....momentarily!! :D Unfortunately, this does not mean I have managed to get internet access at my university yet, but just that I'mback at home for the weekend picking up the last of my things! They are having problems with the internet at uni., but they say we should be able to access it by Monday, (but then they told us Thursday, then Friday before!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Still, we can but hope!! :p

Thanks again to pdm1987 for keeping me updated with Magui's scores and schedule in Moscow so I could get my mum to tape Magui's match against Myskina for me! :worship: :worship:

Well, at least Magui won a match in singles and doubles in Moscow, let's hope in Filderstadt she can go a step further and win a couple of matches! ;) And of course, we must hope for no :banghead: this coming week! She really is so close to the top 20. I really hope she can somehow manage to make it there this year. :D

Jorn
Oct 4th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Filderstadt Qualifying: Pisnik d. Magi 63 63

Sorry ;)

We can hope she do better in dubs, if she plays.

Pdm1987
Oct 4th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Well, at least Magui won a match in singles and doubles in Moscow, let's hope in Filderstadt she can go a step further and win a couple of matches! ;) And of course, we must hope for no :banghead: this coming week! She really is so close to the top 20. I really hope she can somehow manage to make it there this year. :D

It was a short lived singles week for Magui!! :( Losing to Pisnik in straight sets :rolleyes: Tsk Tsk!

Caz
Oct 5th, 2003, 12:11 AM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bigcry: :crying2:

MS
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:03 AM
I dont think its so bad losing to Tina, I saw her playing great against Dokic at RG (Jorn, you would have loved to see that match, I gave her luck, she was losing and when I arrived she started winning and celebrated a lot the win, lol), but she should have won. A shame this will also be (Im afraid) a short week in doubles.

Dont panic, next two weeks (and last) wont be much better, Im afraid! ;)

BTW, last round of this contest. Vote for Magi !

http://heroes.sanex.net/us/herovote/index.php