PDA

View Full Version : Venus and Halle:Separated At Birth?

anton
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:24 PM
http://sg.yahoo.com/dieanotherday/media/cast_hb002.jpg http://www.venustennis.com/halleberry.jpg

Chance
Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:39 PM
LOL Anton Anton Anton... what are we going to do with you? ;)

Cybelle Darkholme
Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:50 PM
Venus I love ya but Halle Berry makes EVERYONE ON THE WTA TOUR look like the homely bookworm sister who wears the big girl panties and thick knee high socks.

tennischick
Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:55 PM
Anton is back?

Darran
Oct 2nd, 2003, 03:34 PM
Venus and the mens grass court tournament in germany? :S

Infiniti2001
Oct 2nd, 2003, 03:43 PM
Get a life Anton :fiery: :banghead: :smash: :timebomb: http://members.fortunecity.com/bubbleo2003/091211c0.gif

It just bugs me that there are fans who enjoy crap spewed at their favs.They go out of their way for attention UGH

anton
Oct 2nd, 2003, 04:24 PM
who's anton?

G_Slammed
Oct 2nd, 2003, 05:59 PM
Halle ain't never been all that. I hear her sexually suppressed husband has moved on.

persond
Oct 2nd, 2003, 06:03 PM
Halle ain't never been all that. I hear her sexually suppressed husband has moved on.

I've always thought he had "bisexual" issues to resolve...!!! :) :)

Kart
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:26 PM
Anton is back?

Did he ever leave ?

Can't see any resemblence between the two, which is a good thing.

For Venus that is.

Foot_Fault
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:40 PM
Why is it that Gays always want others to be Gay??
That is crazy, imagine your private life exposed to the world? How would u like it? and He isn't Gay! or Bi. and they are still Together........2gether!

Hots4Safin
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:58 PM
b/c if you were stuck with only 10 percent (and sometimes more depending on alcohol levels) of the population you would be wishfully thinking too! Also most gay people have been through the whole hiding out process and and can recognize those that do it immediately.

Infiniti2001
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:23 PM
Why is it that Gays always want others to be Gay??
That is crazy, imagine your private life exposed to the world? How would u like it? and He isn't Gay! or Bi. and they are still Together........2gether!

From the NY Post.. Take it like a grain of salt :tape:

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix.htm

Ballbuster
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:48 PM

K.

but I'd rather take that discussion to the black boards.

baseline ace
Oct 3rd, 2003, 12:51 AM
Other than being black, and in this case wearing flower print dresses, the two women look nothing alike.

I could never see her with Benet. Don't be surprised at who her next man will be.

Ryan
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:01 AM
:hearts: Halle is hot! Venus looks nice in that picture, but other then high cheekbones I don't see much of a resemblance.

Sam L
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:04 AM
Venus I love ya but Halle Berry makes EVERYONE ON THE WTA TOUR look like the homely bookworm sister who wears the big girl panties and thick knee high socks.
Ms. Darkholme speaks the truth here.

Although Venus is much taller and she has a more models' statuesque look. That's something someone like Halle doesn't have.

Aborta Friend
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:16 AM
Venus looks like a deaf housekeeper, grateful to have a night off from the kids and not caring that the babysitter has a pedo criminal record.
She's really nothing special.

anton
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:33 AM
Venus and Halle should do a movie together called "Two Beautiful Ladies"

per4ever
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:56 AM
Halle is really cute :hearts: Venus is goodlooking, but she's not even close to Halle.

anton
Oct 3rd, 2003, 12:06 PM
I read that Prince William or Prince Harry I forget which one has a big pic of Halle in his bedroom.

I'm glad he is not blinded by race as so many americans seems to be...

slice
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:36 PM
r u guys fucked up mentally or something? thats like comparing nicole pratt to sara o'hare (oz fasion model) :rolleyes:

servenrichie
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:03 PM
Venus looks like a deaf housekeeper, grateful to have a night off from the kids and not caring that the babysitter has a pedo criminal record.

Tripp do we have to thank you for this?

The roaches are crawling out from their holes, because of your inane thread :fiery:

anton
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:17 PM
venus looks great and so does halle.

if people want to write something negative you can obsess over it or ignore it...

starr
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:25 PM
I hear Halle is with Fred Durst now. :)

Venus could improve her look so much if she would only put her shoulders up and back. It would give her a more elegant line. Halle Berry has beautiful posture. But then Halle has beautiful everything. She's truly one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood. But.......... Fred Durst. :eek:

slice
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:27 PM
u ppl r majorly deluted! :rolleyes:

DA FOREHAND
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:35 PM
I read that Prince William or Prince Harry I forget which one has a big pic of Halle in his bedroom.

I'm glad he is not blinded by race as so many americans seems to be...

And you're so naive you probably think this post is about you... ;)

Racial issues are not limited to the United States!

Infiniti2001
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:15 PM
anton oops tripp just does not get it. He is always opening up pandora's box UGH :fiery:

Ballbuster
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:53 PM

lol, that was funny, however, on this board Venus is Special. You, however, are not.

anton
Oct 3rd, 2003, 06:38 PM
infiniti, get in your lexus and go buy me a porsche :roleyes:

G_Slammed
Oct 3rd, 2003, 07:47 PM
If Halle was so mesmerizin' Eric Benet would not be doggin' 'round like he's doing. He' ain't labourin' under the burden of a "sexual addiction" neither. Word is, Halle's stuff is beat up. Haven't you heard?

Dawn Marie
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:45 PM
Omg I can't believe people think Anton is a legit Williams fan?

LMAO just cause the fool has a website doesn't mean he is not a fraud.

Sterling..if that is your real name.. why don't u get a life.

Nobody is this stupid. A true Venus fan would not be hatin like this.

Anton , u never fooled me.. dumbfuck.

CC
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:46 PM
If Halle was so mesmerizin' Eric Benet would not be doggin' 'round like he's doing. He' ain't labourin' under the burden of a "sexual addiction" neither. Word is, Halle's stuff is beat up. Haven't you heard?

What do you mean "beat up?"

Mr. Man
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:53 PM
Omg I can't believe people think Anton is a legit Williams fan?

Sterling..if that is your real name.. why don't u get a life.

Nobody is this stupid. A true Venus fan would not be hatin like this.

Anton , u never fooled me.. dumbfuck.
Exactly.

Dawn Marie
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:54 PM
Let me add that just cause Halle is light bright and dan near white to many folks.. that does mean that she is better than Venus Williams.

Venus is education and self confident and frankly I find Venus more appealing as a role model than Halle Berry.

anton
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:34 AM
[QUOTE=Dawn Marie]Omg I can't believe people think Anton is a legit Williams fan?

QUOTE]

I don't have a website. I have the best Venus Williams website which has been online since 1997. There is a difference.

Where is your Venus website?

Have a nice day. :wavey:

anton
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:36 AM
Exactly.

exactly what?

Have a nice day. :wavey:

anton
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:48 AM
Here are two "back out" dresses...
http://www.venustennis.com/msberry99.jpg
http://www.venustennis.com/wbo15.jpg

anton
Oct 4th, 2003, 07:11 AM

Here is another pic of Halle:

http://www.venustennis.com/ohhalle2a.jpg

Halle WAS kind enough to adopt his daughter India whose mom was killed in a car accident when India was 15 months old...

Monsters
Oct 4th, 2003, 07:12 AM
i think so......Halle is the good looking half, and Venus is the ugly half,
pure speculation of course:)

anton
Oct 4th, 2003, 07:15 AM
did you see Monster's ball?

LeonHart
Oct 4th, 2003, 07:54 AM
I really see no connection between the two :confused:

anton
Oct 4th, 2003, 02:06 PM
they both are intelligent and beautiful among other things...

Monsters
Oct 4th, 2003, 07:03 PM
I really see no connection between the two :confused:
i think they are both black......if i'm not mistaken....