Make the 2nd title na

Vut
Sep 29th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Double First Round
:hearts: Tanasugarn / Sharapova def. Kim / Chang 6-3,6-2

TammysBigSis
Oct 1st, 2003, 09:38 PM
Sawasdee ka, Tammy fans!

Sorry for the delay in sending you a match report. I took the overnight bus to get to Tokyo and back and I managed to catch a cold from someone. I went to the hospital yesterday and got an injection so hopefully I will be 100% ready to catch the bus back to Tokyo again on Friday night. As a public school teacher, I can't really take the whole week off to watch Tammy, as much as I would like to.

Anyway, the only match I got to watch was Tammy and Masha's first round doubles on Monday. I can't believe how tall Masha is in person! She's very tall and elegant. During the match, I sat near Angie and her parents. After Angie left, I moved to sit near Masha's dad, trainer and coach. I offered them a rice cracker. At first they were hesitant. Masha's dad said that both he and Masha got food poisioning in Shanghai and he was a bit nervous to try anything new, but he finally took one and said it wasn't bad.

As you know, Tammy and Masha won the first match 6-3, 6-2. Tammy said that Masha still doesn't know how to play the net that well, as she wasn't poaching and faking enough, so she said that she will ask Masha to serve first so that she can show Masha by example how to intimidate the net player. I also told her that to be a good partner, sometimes you have to guide your teammate a bit. I guess that worked well, as they upset the #2 pair today!

Tammy was a bit upset at the scheduling. So was I! I was hoping to see her play singles, but her first singles match is today (Thursday)! At least it's early in the day, so she will be able to have a massage and a nice rest.

Go, go, Tammy! And go, go, Masha/Tammy! :bounce: :hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce:

Reichen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:40 AM
Great Report! Hoping that Masha and Tammy will win Doubles here:)!!

Go Tammy!!Make the Semifinals at least, to defend all your points!!

Rooting for a Morigami-Tammy Semifinal, and an Ai-Parra Semifinal!

jirobkk
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:51 AM
Hi Rose,
Thanks for your report. :worship:

Vut
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:47 AM
:sad: TAMMY
Go! Tammy / Masha

Vut
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:32 AM
Double Semi-Final
:yeah: M.Sharapova/T.Tanasugarn def. Z.Yan/J.Zheng 6-3,5-7,7-6(6)

Good luck in Final :D

Benny
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:40 AM
good luck in the final:D!

cadiac
Oct 3rd, 2003, 02:06 PM
Take the title and partnet with Masha 4ever

Vut
Oct 4th, 2003, 11:26 AM
:woohoo: TAMMY / MASHA :hearts: