PDA

View Full Version : Patty in Leipzig thread

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Sep 22nd, 2003, 12:54 PM
Ok, this forum definitly needs more tennisrelated patty threads (i know that some of you will say that Rainer has a bad influence on Patty's tennis, so discussing him is tennisrelated, but you know what i mean).

Here's patty's quarter of the draw :

1- Kim Clijsters (BEL) - bye
Jelena Dokic (YUG) vs. Qualifier
Elena Likhovtseva (RUS) vs. Patty Schnyder (SUI)
Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) vs. 5- Daniela Hantuchova (SVK)

This really is a very though draw, bad luck again for Patty. :mad:

Rothes
Sep 22nd, 2003, 01:21 PM
If Pattys on her Game Ulenya Lichosvska should pose no threat, If she gets through, either Svetlana or Danielle, both hard tough matches, But hopfully is on her game (Always playing Danielle) then we have Kim Clijsters which is a tad unfortunate.

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Sep 22nd, 2003, 05:02 PM
Patty def. Likovtseva 67 75 63 :bounce:

Hehe, I knew this thread would bring good luck to Patty. :D

vogus
Sep 22nd, 2003, 05:51 PM
A very nice win for Patty. :) And Clisters is not unbeatable at all in the QF, Kimmie has got to be a little bit downhearted after the USO, and also tired from playing so many matches in this long year. Sooner or later Kim is bound to get sick of winning all these Tier 2's. If Patty can serve like she did today (holding 16 of 17 service games!) I would bet on her to pull the upset.

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Sep 23rd, 2003, 02:38 PM
JR, Suerte and Spike decided that they didn't want discussions about the personal life of the tennisplayers on their board, so that counts for Patty too. They have to pay for the hosting so they have the right to decide that and you know it. And besides, I didn't say discussing Hoffman is tennisrelated, I just said that you would call it tennisrelated.
And you should give Suerte some more credit imo. She's doing a hell of a great job with the site, but nobody seems to appreciate that. Instead of having fights with Hoffman in the guestbook of schnyder.com, you might use the guestbook to show your appreciation for the site. Cause before you know it, the site might be gone.

ghosts
Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:26 PM
Good luck with Maggie :) :)

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Sep 23rd, 2003, 06:28 PM
Maleeva/Schnyder def. Kostanic/Marosi 63 64 :bounce:

*JR*
Sep 24th, 2003, 08:51 PM
As Peppermint Patty seems 2B getting on track tennis-wise with her tough win ova Dani, I'm deleting all my posts about the off the court controversies I can find. Not to say that these aren't affecting her play, but I don't want to have a negative impact on her or the Suissies on the board. ;)

vogus
Sep 25th, 2003, 04:27 AM
actually JR, you ought to keep it coming since all the criticism seems to have gotten Patty :fiery: all fired up! I say our girl is going to wax Clisters on Friday just to let everybody know who the boss is. :devil:

*JR*
Sep 27th, 2003, 12:52 AM
actually JR, you ought to keep it coming since all the criticism seems to have gotten Patty :fiery: all fired up! I say our girl is going to wax Clisters on Friday just to let everybody know who the boss is. :devil:
What did I jinx Peppermint Patty by deleting all my Preachy Posts? :eek:

switz
Sep 28th, 2003, 08:56 AM
As Peppermint Patty seems 2B getting on track tennis-wise with her tough win ova Dani, I'm deleting all my posts about the off the court controversies I can find. Not to say that these aren't affecting her play, but I don't want to have a negative impact on her or the Suissies on the board. ;)

i genuinely thank you for that comment. we all hate hoffman (even casanovalover ;))

Rothes
Sep 28th, 2003, 11:45 AM
ahh well, so what if you cancelled all ya posts ;) You still have mine to look at and making me look like a dumbass now since It looks like im talking to myself.