BLANK??
BLANK??
M.Maleeva BYE
BLANK??
M.Gaiene Mikaelian .v. M.Shaughnessy
M.Serna .v. D.Chladkova
2)J.Henin-Hardenne BYE

Thats what it is on the site
http://www.sparkassencup.com/portal/base/presentation/PortletHandler.po;jsessionid=AUKwvlDPuaiuajuUApfiw ZYO?nav_code=auslosungen&tournament_competition=1&tournament_round=1

TatiAnnahølic
Sep 20th, 2003, 07:31 PM
the draw is wrong Daniela can't play againts Kim until the semis

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 20th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Cristina Torrens isn't gonna be here :rolls:

draw is a mess
lets wait until they sort it out properly

Venus Forever
Sep 20th, 2003, 07:39 PM
Yea, Shaughnessy should be the 7th seed, but she's not in a seeded spot.

Stevenson and others are probably missing as well.

Daniela is the 5th seed, not third.

ys
Sep 20th, 2003, 07:55 PM
the draw is wrong Daniela can't play againts Kim until the semis

Draw is correct. Daniela is simply not the third seed ( on what merit should she be seeded above Nastya? ), they just copied the seed number from the acceptance list.

I am amazed. Again, like it happens all year long, we have 3,4, 5 Russians, and all are again in the same half of the draw. :mad: :banghead: :fiery: :rolleyes:

ChrisGermany
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:00 PM
The draw HAS TO be incorrect because Christina Torrens is not in the main draw at all same as Pierce.

ChrisGermany
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:06 PM
The draw is from the webside, I just found out. Itīs correct apart from the Torrens-Pierce match-up. It has to be a hacker or someone who managed to write that on the webside. As someone said Kim will face Dokic or ??? in round2, we can replace Christina Torrens and Mary Pierce by

Jelena Dokic vs. ???

I should have a look who was directly into the main-draw and then tell you who is missing in this draw.

xcrtbckhnd
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:09 PM
I think we are missing Suarez also...

ChrisGermany
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:12 PM
My impression is that they left out those match-ups COMPLETELY where qualifiers have to be added later on.

In the Dokic-match up, thereīs somethin missing and if you look at those mentioned playing in Leipzig

Suarez
Stevenson
Schiavone
Dechy

are so far not in the draw.

Itīs a fact that with Schett+the qualifiers and the players mentioned on the entry list (correct Thursday or Friday), there must be 1-2 withdrawals from those 4 girls because if you add the qualifiers to the missing spots, there isnīt that much space for other girls directly into the main draw. I think that Stevenson might have withdrawn or Suarez.

Wimanna
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Elke playing Dokic????? maybe she HAS a change to meet her sis in round 2 :D

Jakub
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:13 PM
what a mess :rolleyes:

ChrisGermany
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:19 PM
The first post in this thread gives correct match-ups in 90% though ;)

we have 4 spots missing

1) the opponent for Kim in round2
2) the opponent for Maggie in round2
3) the opponent for Silvia/Eleni in round2
4) the oppent for Meghann/AnnGaelle in round 2

what makes me wonder though is that we have 4 qualifiers for these 8 spots in the mentioned 4 matches+Elke Clijsters. That makes 3 players out of the mentioned 4 (Schiavone/Suarez/...) that will indeed play.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Sep 21st, 2003, 02:12 AM
they switched it up a bit again

~SunFlower~
Sep 21st, 2003, 02:41 AM
What a mess!

Farina Elia, Silvia ITA vs. Daniilidou, Eleni GRE is shown 3 times in the draw...

:fiery:

Rothes
Sep 21st, 2003, 02:43 AM
:hearts: :lol: pfff anyway!!

HHHHOOOOPPPPPP SSSSCCCCHHHHWWWWWIIIIIZZZZZ

PATTY SCHNDER :worship: :worship: :worship: :cool: :o :o :wavey: :bounce: :rolleyes: :mad: ;) ;)
MARIE GIANEH MIKAELIAN :tape: :hearts: :wavey: :kiss: :wavey: :cool: :o :o

HHHOOPPP SSSCCCHHHWWWIIIIZZZZZ

switz
Sep 21st, 2003, 05:09 AM
4) the oppent for Meghann/AnnGaelle in round 2

damn you! you had me thinking that sidot had coming out of retirement and was given a wild-card into the tournament! like you mean mikaleian don't you?

_KidmaN_
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:56 AM
wdf... where is Jelena in the draw ????

maryjane
Sep 21st, 2003, 09:15 AM
kidman i was thinking the same thing...
i think that's s/t wrong...

ChrisGermany
Sep 21st, 2003, 09:22 AM
Itīs not wrong, would you PLEASE relax and READ closely :)

We have 4 matches missing in the draw so far and as we also lack the names of 4 qualifiers within the draw we concluded that we have qualifiers in each of the matches and therefore it might be that the webmaster decided to leave out all the names of the 4 qualifiers same as the names of the 4 players facing them.

Among those directly in the draw was JelenaD and in contrast to Suarez/Schiavone/Stevenson and Dechy who are also directly in the draw Dokic was said to face Kim Clijsters if winning round1 which was said by someone who was at the draw ceremony so expect the Dokic-match being the one that brings us the opponent of Kim as no1 seed in round2. Who Jelena faces is unclear but as far as I see it sheīs to face a qualifier.

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 21st, 2003, 09:24 AM
Chris..... can you or anyone call them ???

gmak
Sep 21st, 2003, 10:54 AM
so stevenson/suarez/dechy/schiavone one of them has withdrawn

i guess it must have been nathalie as the other 3 were healthy at the US open

and also the meghann/mikaelian matchup is above BLANK as meghann is seeded
and you're right daniela is NOT the #3 seed because myskina and maleeva are ranked above her now she's the #5 seed