PDA

View Full Version : Lena´s birthday! Send her a message!

AleOrtu
Sep 17th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Next friday September 19th is Eleni Daniilidou´s birthday, and in www.daniilidou.com I will put all the message that her fans and/or anybody send me to her, in the main page, like I did last year!

So, post in this thread a message for Lena and you´ll see it in the main page. I´m almost sure she will read it!!

(if you like send your name and your city)

You can also send the greeting message to birthday@daniilidou.com

AleOrtu
Sep 19th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Now time is over, nobody sent messages :sad:

SirGus
Sep 4th, 2004, 10:19 PM
That's a nice idea for this year as well!

how can you be sure that she reads our messages?
:)

elinas
Sep 5th, 2004, 08:33 PM
19 September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SirGus
Sep 9th, 2004, 12:03 AM
Now time is over, nobody sent messages :sad:

well, we must find her e-mail then...
hehe

forever_rafter
Sep 9th, 2004, 07:54 AM
Eleni visits Catriel's website so I think we should send him birthday wishes for Lena

SirGus
Sep 9th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Eleni visits Catriel's website so I think we should send him birthday wishes for Lena

Hm..Are you sure for that?

forever_rafter
Sep 9th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Yes, I spoke with Eleni's coach :) Eleni is probably wondering why Catreil hasn't updated the website for so long ;)

SirGus
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Yes, I spoke with Eleni's coach :) Eleni is probably wondering why Catreil hasn't updated the website for so long ;)

I think we all must help to update that site!
:)

Why must make the perfect daniilidou - site!!

forever_rafter
Sep 18th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Eleni's birthday si tomorrow so here are my wishes :

Dear Eleni, I wish you a lot of courage, strenght and health to make your tennis dreams come true. I believe in you and in the bottom of my heart I know success's your destiny. We love you for the beauty of your game but at the same time we value your personality so whatever happens, don't ever change. Stay as you're, be happy and provide us with this famous smile of yours as often as you can ;) I also wish you love, true friendship and to have only good experiances with fans and people in general. And I hope from now on injuries will be avoiding you. I found a reason to fall in love with tennis again and the reason is YOU. Good bless you, Eleni.

Ula

AleOrtu
Sep 18th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Eleni's birthday si tomorrow so here are my wishes :

Dear Eleni, I wish you a lot of courage, strenght and health to make your tennis dreams come true. I believe in you and in the bottom of my heart I know success's your destiny. We love you for the beauty of your game but at the same time we value your personality so whatever happens, don't ever change. Stay as you're, be happy and provide us with this famous smile of yours as often as you can ;) I also wish you love, true friendship and to have only good experiances with fans and people in general. And I hope from now on injuries will be avoiding you. I found a reason to fall in love with tennis again and the reason is YOU. Good bless you, Eleni.

Ula

Hello Ula :)

I did not prepared the mix of messages this year, like in 2002 and 2003 but I will add this message in my site, I am updating it (finally) right now.
See you Ula :hug:

forever_rafter
Sep 18th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Ale, baby, I'm so happy to hear from you! Here you can find best shots of Eleni but I can send you the rest if you want:
http://community.webshots.com/user/ula1980
Love

AleOrtu
Sep 18th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Ula: after 5 months I have updated the website.....

and your face is at the main page!!

Thank you for the link, I already found it in Talk Tennis (http://www.talktennis.cjb.net)

louloudik
Sep 18th, 2004, 11:54 PM
(my message for lena's birthday)
Lena happy birthday!!!!!
I wish you have the strength to overcome problems with a big smile in your face!!!
I hope all your dreams to come true and your tennis carreer to become even bigger!!!!
This day of your life should be one of the happiest days of your life and I hope it's the start for a happy year and a happy life!!!!
I also wish you always to be amongst people that they love you!!!!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Χ Ρ Ο Ν Ι Α Π Ο Λ Λ Α ΚΑΙ Κ Α Λ Α ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

forever_rafter
Sep 19th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Ale, well, thank you. ;)

elena_k
Sep 19th, 2004, 08:10 AM
Happy birthday Lena!!!!!I wish you the best of luck,health and of course love to your life!!Be strong and make us proud and this year!You have the sweetest smile I've ever seen....Good luck to your life!!!

Χρόνια πολλά μικρούλα Λένα!!!!!!
Σάγαπάμε πολύ!!!!!!!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

SirGus
Sep 19th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Happy Birthday LENA!!!!!

XTC
Sep 19th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Happy Birthday Lena!!
Na'sai panta kala k o,ti epithymeis na to exeis!
Synexise na kaneis tin Ellada yperifani!
Kali epityxia+par'tous ta myala!! ;)
Xronia polla+kala!!

AleOrtu
Sep 19th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I have added those new messages, but you have to forgive me because I can´t put the greek characters :sad:
www.daniilidou.com

elena_k
Sep 19th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Catriel,that's fantastic!!!!(we haven't hear from you for so long...)
my birthday wishes for Lena are on her site!!!!

thank u-thank u-thank u!!!!!!!You're great!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

elinas
Sep 21st, 2004, 10:09 AM
Lena Happy Birthday And I Wish Good Results In The Future!!!!!!!!

Bette_Midler
Sep 21st, 2004, 10:51 AM
Happy Birthday Lenita!!!! :bounce:

Bette_Midler
Sep 22nd, 2004, 11:25 AM
Ula: after 5 months I have updated the website.....

and your face is at the main page!!

awwwww the pic is :hearts: :hearts:

thanks Ula and Catriel
:bounce:

ZeeKoei
Sep 18th, 2005, 02:21 AM
I think it's about time to 'up' this topic :D

Calliope.
Sep 18th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Yes :D

Calliope.
Sep 19th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Happy birthday Lena!! :kiss: :bounce:

forever_rafter
Sep 19th, 2005, 12:42 PM
I guess the best gift for her 23rd birthday would be a title in this tournament :) All the best Eleni, we're always begind you!

guizzy
Sep 19th, 2005, 12:55 PM
:bdaycake: Happy birthday Lena. I wish you get whatever you wish for yourself. :aparty:

RayRob
Sep 19th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Happy Birthday Eleni!

...mmmm what it's like to be 23 - the same as being 21 & 22, except if you're anything like me you start to forget how old you actually are :rolleyes: Everytime people ask my age, I have to have a good think....I almost say "twenty one", then reality strikes.....oop's, no "I'm twenty three" ARRRG!

We all know a title will be a great birthday present :woohoo:

-Rache

PS. At least Eleni doesn't have to play a match on her birthday - so the organisers have been good to her ;)

Pame!