PDA

View Full Version : Ask Doc anything... about the 6th leg outcome!

DoctorG
Sep 16th, 2003, 06:26 PM
It will take a little bit longer to post all the results, but I've already done most of the work, so I already know the winners. :cool:

:secret:

The Crow
Sep 17th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Is the winner a bird? ;)

DoctorG
Sep 17th, 2003, 04:04 PM
I'm sorry, the singles winner is not a bird. Or a vegetable. And I may add, the singles winner is not Belgian, but he/she does come from a nation which belongs to the EU. :)

Important note: the singles winner has NOT won in the doubles, though he/she played it. :)

The Crow
Sep 17th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Are the double winners to be found in the animal/veggie world then? :D *eating a car(r)ot*

DoctorG
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:05 PM
:unsure:

The doubles winners are not from the EU.

The Crow
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:11 PM
I shouldn't have eaten carot :sad: ;)

Oh well good luck to everyone!

spencercarlos
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Well it does not make sense to ask if the winner comes from southamerica :p btw... did a southamerican avanced further in the draw? :p

DoctorG
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:16 PM
I shouldn't have eaten carot :sad: ;)

Oh well good luck to everyone!

The good news comes from the ranking: a vegetable goes up 3 places, and a bird gains 1 spot. ;)

DoctorG
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Well it does not make sense to ask if the winner comes from southamerica :p btw... did a southamerican avanced further in the draw? :p

YES! :bounce:

croat123
Sep 17th, 2003, 08:00 PM
did someone from the balkans qualify?

spencercarlos
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:00 PM
YES! :bounce:
;) Vamos .. Thanks Doc ;)

DoctorG
Sep 18th, 2003, 09:33 AM
did someone from the balkans qualify?

:tears: :sad: I'm sorry, unluckily, you didn't pass the qualies in this leg. :bigcry:

I'm not sure this thread was such a great idea, I hate to give bad news. :mad:

Better luck next time! :wavey:

Doris Loeffel
Sep 18th, 2003, 09:49 AM
hehe
guess it won't be part of the cutlery-set then won the singles either as this part desn't belong to the EU ;)

DoctorG
Sep 18th, 2003, 10:41 AM
hehe
guess it won't be part of the cutlery-set then won the singles either as this part desn't belong to the EU ;)

Indeed. :)

But you and Brian had a good run in the doubles. :yeah:

carot
Sep 18th, 2003, 10:51 AM
i wasn't too confident about this leg, so i'm surprised that a vegetable goes up three places :o *hoping it's an orange one with green hair and one r* :o

rightous
Sep 18th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Oh a couple of questions did I at least win a round in the singles and doubles:) and also do I need to qualify for round 7:)

DoctorG
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:23 PM
i wasn't too confident about this leg, so i'm surprised that a vegetable goes up three places :o *hoping it's an orange one with green hair and one r* :o

You lost to the eventual winner in both events. :)

DoctorG
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Oh a couple of questions did I at least win a round in the singles and doubles:) and also do I need to qualify for round 7:)

Well, positive answers for all your questions: yes, yes, and no, as you're back in the top 40 and you'll enter the 7th leg main draw directly. :D

carot
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:31 PM
You lost to the eventual winner in both events. :)
i'm really considering hiring Damir as my new tennisdad, hey, someone has to complain about my draws! :D

DoctorG
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:50 PM
i'm really considering hiring Damir as my new tennisdad, hey, someone has to complain about my draws! :D

:haha:

If you know what I mean, you didn't meet the singles eventual winner in an early round. :hehehe:

Rocketta
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:45 AM
Congrats Righteous!! :bounce:

Well since I'm not from the EU I now know I didn't win......wait, I knew that when the spare cards were announced..:haha:

DoctorG
Sep 19th, 2003, 07:59 AM
Congrats Righteous!! :bounce:

Well since I'm not from the EU I now know I didn't win......wait, I knew that when the spare cards were announced..:haha:

... but you're still #1! :bounce:

carot
Sep 19th, 2003, 09:54 AM
:haha:

If you know what I mean, you didn't meet the singles eventual winner in an early round. :hehehe:
you think that really matters to damir? ;)

DoctorG
Sep 19th, 2003, 10:33 AM
you think that really matters to damir? ;)

:scared:

:bolt:

DoctorG
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:40 AM
All the results will be posted in the next few minutes. :)

spencercarlos
Oct 23rd, 2003, 10:00 PM
i wonder if there will be a thread like this for the 7th leg :p im really waiting for this results :)
:wavey: DoctorG

DoctorG
Oct 24th, 2003, 09:29 AM
I'm sure you won't be disappointed by your 7th leg result. :yeah:

I hope I'll be able to post all the results and rankings later today. :)

Thank you, good luck! :wavey:

Valda Lake
Oct 24th, 2003, 12:11 PM
I guess petosp is still #1 in the Race then...I was hoping to catch up! Congrats! :)

DoctorG
Oct 24th, 2003, 05:09 PM
It was simply impossible to catch up Petosp in this leg... but you're #5 in the overall ranking, and with Rocketta and Josh dropping many points in the next leg, it's very likely you'll be in the top 3 in the year-end ranking. :)

I've almost finished compiling everything, hopefully I'll be able to post everything later tonight. :)

Thank you, good luck! :wavey: