PDA

View Full Version : God be with Venus...

tennisIlove09
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:51 PM
...during this tragic time of her sister's death :sad:

HAIL-VENUS
Sep 15th, 2003, 02:49 AM
I keep thinking about Venus and how she's holding up through all of this. It's just so sad. I really feel for Oracene. I'm not a parent, but I'm sure that most of them don't expect for their children to leave them behind in this world. For some reason, I really want to reach out to them now to lend some sort of support. I pray that they find strength and continue to have a strong faith in God.

TM
Sep 18th, 2003, 07:43 AM
wow...i'm actually watching the 2003 wimbledon final right now. the last slam they ALL shared TOGETHER.

it blows my mind hearing Ted Robinson keep saying all 5 sisters are here and seeing them all... :sad: ...i just can't believe it..

locks
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:39 PM
wow...i'm actually watching the 2003 wimbledon final right now. the last slam they ALL shared TOGETHER.

it blows my mind hearing Ted Robinson keep saying all 5 sisters are here and seeing them all... :sad: ...i just can't believe it..

I did the same thing. If you watch the Accura Classic 2001 & 2002. Venus is so sweet to point out her sisters and call each ones name, and say how they are her role models and she wants to be just like them. Very sweet :angel:

It's going to be very hard on Venus she'll have to carry the burden of being the strong one. I only hope that her Davide will be her rock.

Love you Queen

oddkayla
Sep 24th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Being so private and intense, I just hope that Venus does not withdraw and keep this inside. I wish her all the best, and may God be with her and her family at this very difficult time!