PDA

View Full Version : PATS TOOK SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenn_ace
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:28 AM
THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

yAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:57 AM
WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:00 AM
So Pat took a extra large bowl of what:confused: :p :D

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:08 AM
:dumps vat of Gatorade on Adrian:

:licks it off: :p

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:11 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lower and a bit to the left ;)

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:25 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020204/capt.1012793324.super_bowl_nua228.jpg
MVP! MVP! MVP!

cynicole
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:26 AM
14 point underdogs indeed!

Everyone kept writing them off. But here they are: Superbowl Champions!

Too bad the T-shirts don't look so cool. (The Baltimore ones last year looked good.)

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:32 AM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Who is he?

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:39 AM
He's just one man on a brave, wonderful team :)

And before the rest of you LECHES jump all over him, I called Tom Brady WEEKS ago and none of you will take him from me. You can have all the rest without a fight from me but this one is MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!

Yeah. Uh... :)

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:44 AM
So MVP that would stand for:

XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :o

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:45 AM
I have to say, though, I was distressed at the Pats' inability to take down Warner and the Rams' ease at breaking tackles...though the lead was 14-3 at the half, they were lucky, and when those pontificating, preaching bastards tied it up I was forecasting doom.

But Tom Brady and the Pats showed such BALLS by just driving down that field in the last 90, and when Vinatieri put it through...I was ecstatic, because it was so well-earned. Just stellar, intelligent play from humble men who got there through hard work.

Kudos to Belichick, too, one of the finest minds in the game. Parcells won two Super Bowls, and is a genius, but never without Belichick. And now Bill B wins one on his own. Great stuff. :D

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:47 AM
I feel for the poor football fans that come in here and see "mighty vanquishing penis" in bold....No thread is safe, I suppose. :p

But I LOVE FOOTBALL! And this was the finest Super Bowl I've ever seen! :D

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:25 AM
Censored for sensibilities ;)

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:29 AM
LMAO....

Yes, that was the right move. Most football fans are notoriously demure and not at all vulgar. ;)

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:31 AM
So I gather your not most football fans?? :rolleyes: :p :p :o :kiss:

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:36 AM
That's me, marching to my own drummer :p

disposablehero
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:51 AM
The Patriots had this "Team Of Destiny" vibe even going into the playoffs. When the Rams cut it to 7, I had a feeling they would march back down again and that the game would turn on Vinateri's foot in the last seconds. Sure enough. Vinateri is GOLD.

Hurley
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:01 PM
I think V would have made a 60-yarder had it come down to that.

The GW was as pure as the cold driven snow. Brought a tear to my eye. :D

Mitch01
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:14 PM
That was an awesome game....I was rooting for the Pats but when the Rams tied it up there I was gettin a bit nervous!!! Way to pull off the upset though! :D

disposablehero
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Unbelievable, that FG. Not that hard to hit a 47 yarder in a warm dome, but it went through literally PARALLEL to the base of the goalpost. If the uprights had been 1/5 as wide, he would have looked dead center between them.

Dawn Marie
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Wasn't that just one hell of a beautiful field goal??:D

I mean it was a beauty! It went in so perfect!!

Also that damn call was silly when that guy from the Pats ran that fumble in the endzone. He had a touchdown.. BABY!!:)
Idiot referees!

tiger
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:12 PM
can somebody explain me the rules from american football??

thanks guys

:fiery: :fiery:

tenn_ace
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Also that damn call was silly when that guy from the Pats ran that fumble in the endzone. He had a touchdown.. BABY!!

how true indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

party in Boston! parade! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

gotta love Tom!!!! what a cutie!!!! and his "a'la Brady cap!"

WELL DONE, PATS!!!!

Halardfan
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:16 PM
I am in a bit of a sulk...I went round trying to persuade everyone I knew to put some money on the Patriots to win...they were 6/1 in some places...I was out of money, so I didnt put anything on.

As a Dolphins fan, I don't usually hold any great love of the Patriots, but they were the underdogs so I rooted for them.

TennFreak2000
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:13 PM
WOOO HOOOO!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW ENGLAND!!!
(I called this weeks ago, btw);)

I really wish Bledsoe had gotten to play. At least for a bit.
But they pulled it off. And actually, were not LUCKY to be up 14-3 at halftime. They played their butts off.

tenn_ace
Feb 5th, 2002, 03:37 AM
hey Chris, I h hadn't bet but only because I usually jinx my faves when I bet on them!!! So I put Pat's interests above my own ;)