PDA

View Full Version : PLay Tennis

Mercury Rising
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:57 PM
Can anyone say if the new PlayTennis mag. is out? Normally it should be some time now (weeks even) but I can't find it anywhere :confused:

carot
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:57 PM
lots of magazines have a double issue during summer, no clue about play tennis as i don't buy it, but you might wanna check that

BelgianGirl
Sep 12th, 2003, 12:25 PM
Playtennis is often very late. Sometimes the next mag should almost come out when the previous isn't there yet. :(
I haven't found the september magazine yet either. I'm going out shopping later today, I'll take a look then to see if it's there. I'll let you know if I find it! :)

Wimanna
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:31 PM
I got the September edition Today...

Kim is on the frontpage ;) "Kim nummer 1, nog maar 20 en al Koningin"

Mercury Rising
Sep 12th, 2003, 07:39 PM
Yep, I bought it today. To bad nothing yet about Justine's US Open win.

Thanx for the responses :)

BelgianGirl
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Nice! I'll go and buy it tomorrow! :D

arn
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:41 PM
I don't like this magazine. I had it for 2 years but I didn't renew it for 2 main reasons;

1) Hardly any new information. The info is too general. Only the middle part with the regional news is interesting.

2)1 mistake after the other. Lots of the 'facts' they write about are just wrong (like results of old matches)

Wimanna
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:38 PM
I don't like this magazine. I had it for 2 years but I didn't renew it for 2 main reasons;

1) Hardly any new information. The info is too general. Only the middle part with the regional news is interesting.

2)1 mistake after the other. Lots of the 'facts' they write about are just wrong (like results of old matches)

So true Arne...lots of mistakes in it...

Brαm
Sep 15th, 2003, 10:04 AM
So true Arne...lots of mistakes in it...
I like it for the pictures, that's all. It's true, the results are often wrong :o

I don't know if I'll renew the subscription...

Well I saw an article about Kirsten Flipkens in the news paper some days ago:
"Kirsten Flipkens: winner of Roland Garros and US Open" :o:o
BIG mistake ;)

BelgianGirl
Sep 15th, 2003, 04:05 PM

I totally agree with you! I just buy it because I can't find anything better.
It's still better then nothing... :p
Is there another Tennis Magazine in Belgium in Dutch?

Mercury Rising
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:13 PM
I totally agree with you! I just buy it because I can't find anything better.
It's still better then nothing... :p
Is there another Tennis Magazine in Belgium in Dutch?
For me the same, because of the pics and not a better alternative. They should put more people on a magazine like this i think.

carot
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:59 PM
for an alternative be sure to check out my sig *cough* you gotta love those shameless plugs :angel:

Brαm
Sep 15th, 2003, 09:08 PM
An e-magazine...

I think I prefer a real magazine, with large pictures on shiny paper :p

carot
Sep 15th, 2003, 10:17 PM
we have large pictures! can't you like just imagine the shiny paper? ;)

Brαm
Sep 19th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Oh please :rolleyes:
How UP-2-DATE is that?!

"Fed Cup: wordt 't Moskou of Brussel?" :rolleyes::rolleyes: