View Full Version : Sunday Photos

Steveg
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:42 AM
Sunday Morning Practice

Shooter
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Sunday Morning Practice

Steveg -

Did you take these pics yourself? Did you use your new Canon digital? The color quality is very nice.

Steveg
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:07 AM
Sunday Matches (01)

Steveg
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:14 AM
Steveg -

Did you take these pics yourself? Did you use your new Canon digital? The color quality is very nice.
Hello Mike. Thanks :) .

Yes I used my new camera ;) . I had a 70-200mm 1:2.8 zoom with image stabiliser.

The light was extreme in Bali. I had to use a polarizing filter and still could shoot anywhere between 1/800s and 1/1,250 s.

I'll send you some other photos by email ;) .

It was however difficult to find a good angle at some times. The monday night photos are however awfull :sad: . Not enough artificial light.

Steveg
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:23 AM
Sunday Matches (02)

Steveg
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:28 AM
Sunday Matches (03)

Steveg
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:37 AM
Sunday Evening Practice

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:42 AM
Stephane, thanks for sharing these pics! Great! :cool:

Are you still there today? Or you were there as you have planned in ur email? :wavey: I have mentioned about your presence to Toto...BTW, Amri/koj-e did not know that Setio was not there yet in the other thread...Setio may fly there tomorrow if he gets permission from his boss! :eek:

Steveg
Sep 9th, 2003, 12:35 PM
Hello Adji :wavey: .

I posted these photos from Singapore airport where I had a free of charge broadband connection :angel: .

I am back home now :sad: .

AleOrtu
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Thank you Steven!!!
I Like Lisa Adriyano :D
and Shiho Hisamatsu :hearts:
and Jelena Dokic :hearts:

King Aaron
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Sunday Evening Practice
Thank you Stephane. :D :)
Do you happen to know what they were practicing on?

KoOlMaNsEaN
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:15 PM
:) TY Whos that guy in the bleachers with Jelena?

TatiAnnahølic
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:55 PM

Steveg
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Thank you Stephane. :D :)
Do you happen to know what they were practicing on?

Sorry Aaron, but I was more focused on her hitting partner :o . I don't know what they practiced in particular.

anabel
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the pics :D

Arancha :worship:

Steveg
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:59 PM
:) TY Whos that guy in the bleachers with Jelena?
If I have understood everything correctly, the person on the far left if Jelena's coach. The one in the middle is the coach's brother.

jirobkk
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Thanks Stephane, :worship:
I love Wynne and Suzanna picture.

Bероника
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:56 PM
Thanks!!!
Nice photos!!!

Kuilli
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Great pics!! Thanks! :D :D

King Aaron
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Sorry Aaron, but I was more focused on her hitting partner :o . I don't know what they practiced in particular.
Oh okay. Thanks anyway. :)

jd4eva
Sep 10th, 2003, 10:09 PM
The guy in the bleachers is Jelena's boyfriend - Tino Bikic, brother of Borna.

Mark Spruce
Sep 10th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Thanks so much for the Elena and Jelena Photos

regards

Mark

Dymension
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:42 AM
Great pics! :D :hearts:

King Aaron
Sep 11th, 2003, 04:31 PM
The guy in the bleachers is Jelena's boyfriend - Tino Bikic, brother of Borna.
She has a new boyfriend?

Steveg
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:08 PM
She has a new boyfriend?
Hello Aaron, I removed the photo above because I found to my disgust that it had been used in a garbage website for some garbage news.

In case you did not save it, please email me and I'll send a copy to you.

As for the garbage website making use of the photo for some tabloid information, I expect them to remove the link fromt their website or they will get some strong news from me.

jd4eva
Sep 11th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Aaron: Yeah, I suppose that's the technical term for it but it's not anything "serious" at the moment. It's basically just starting out.

SteveG: That's ridiculous. I hope the garbage site removes your picture ASAP.

Steveg
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:52 AM
SteveG: That's ridiculous. I hope the garbage site removes your picture ASAP.Thanks. I expect the problem to be sorted out within this week :) . That's amazing the quantity of weirdos there are gravitating around the tennis world.

I don't know how all these young players manage to remain sane in such an environment.

King Aaron
Sep 13th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Hello Aaron, I removed the photo above because I found to my disgust that it had been used in a garbage website for some garbage news.

In case you did not save it, please email me and I'll send a copy to you.

As for the garbage website making use of the photo for some tabloid information, I expect them to remove the link fromt their website or they will get some strong news from me.
I see. It's okay, I don't think I want to save the picture. I hope that garbage website has already been dealt with. :D

King Aaron
Sep 13th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Aaron: Yeah, I suppose that's the technical term for it but it's not anything "serious" at the moment. It's basically just starting out.

SteveG: That's ridiculous. I hope the garbage site removes your picture ASAP.
Oh I see. Thanks Rosh. I hope Jelena can find the balance between her tennis and her (love) life. :)

Steveg
Sep 13th, 2003, 05:41 PM
I see. It's okay, I don't think I want to save the picture. I hope that garbage website has already been dealt with. :D
Yes :) .