PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever think....

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:38 AM
if things were different, you could be so much happier?

lol, i know everyone thinks it, but do you feel it sometimes?

per4ever
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:46 AM
yes I do ...:rolleyes:

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:52 AM
ok, im gonna seem really weird here, but what if you cant do anything to change it, then what do you do?

carot
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:53 AM
move on

per4ever
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:54 AM
be sad? and hoping that another and better opporunity will show up :)

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:57 AM
yeah, maybe you guys are right.

Maybe i should.

per4ever
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:59 AM
life includes disappointments...but there are always great moments too...and that's what we are living for..I guess

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:06 AM
Something to cheer you up Kisha ;)

super_hingis
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:07 AM
sounds boring but you just carry on as normal aint life interesting.

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:11 AM
thanks Adrian honey!:)

i really need to know someone is there at the moment. i feel like talking, but i dont know what to say.

i'm just feelin odd. thats all.

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:19 AM
Thats a feeling we all have at differing times.

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:22 AM
yeah. im not usually like this though. thats the weird thing. i dont get down, so i dont no why i am feeling this way. its so scary.

Julie
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:37 AM
You dont mind if we all take advantage of that photo do you, Adrian :drool: :drool:

Oh and Kisha - keep smiling, it can only get better :D :D :D ;)

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:43 AM
lol@ julie, yeah he is cute.

Maybe your just feeling a bit flat, you should do something you really enjoy doing, that always helps me :)

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:43 AM
thanks Julie!:)

im sure i will be fine tomorrow!

Imelda
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:57 AM
Of course. Had I started tricking earlier I could've retired at 19 or at least by the time I was 21. C'est la vie. :rolleyes:

Adrian
Feb 4th, 2002, 06:07 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lindsay_JenCap_Fan
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:26 AM
Hey Kisha! We haven't met, so first off, nice to meet you! Secondly, I know what you are going through. I'm a very laid-back, happy-go-lucky type of person, but lately I've been somewhat sad about things in my life. I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone and if you needed someone to talk with....I"m here!

SM
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:43 AM
kisha , adding YOUR pic to this thread would make me one happy dude :drool: ...
just wanted u to know ur a soo nice inside , and esp out ;).....

ive been feeling a similar way lately..but that's cos the holiday is starting to get boring here , and cant wait to get back to uni to get myself back in to gear.

Vanity
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:15 AM
I think that if right now the snow had melted away, I would be a very happy girl!!! :)

Sexy man, don't go flirting with other girls!!! hahaha just jokes :D

Mitch01
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Vanity, spoken like a true Canadian....I haven't been my normal upbeat self lately, must be this damn winter that won't end! :D
Hey Kisha! Go smile at yourself in the mirror when you wake up, then crank some music and just goof around for awhile (in the privacy of your own home of course ;) ), that always works for me! And, I'll sometimes take one of my horses for a gallop (I'm a speed freak) with my dogs and that cheers me up always but, I noticed you're from London so I don't think that's an option for you....anyways hope you're feeling happier soon!

Barrie_Dude
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Of Course I Think! I'm a guy! What kind of silly question is that? What do ya tink? Oh, that's right you're a girl and girls have cooties instead of brains!:D :D :D :D :D

tiger
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:16 PM
i think we all must live the life which is chosen for you!

and so things will always become good if you believe in it!!

:rolleyes:

irma
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:45 PM
I thought that for the last 25 years in my life but I am convinced now that you have to make your own happiness

timmbo
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Kisha, I totally understand where u are coming from. Some thngs were meant to be. I know bad things happen to good people, but I belive that its for a reason. Im still trying to find my reason. Hell, maybe ill win the lottery one day and have all kinds of money or maybe you are meant to go through hard times so when the good times do roll around, you will know how to appreciate it more. I know that every thing in my life that is good now, I appreciate it more.
Not the best advise, but I love ya anyway:wavey:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:31 PM
I'm here now! Feeling better? ;) lol, j/k honey! :)
Ahh... I know exactly what you mean!!! But I guess everything that has happened in my life happened with a reason. All the bad stuff, made me kinda stronger. And all the happy stuff... :D :D :D I'm in a weird mood today. Sorry if I sound too cheery! ;)

I believe in destiny. that's all. :bounce:

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:08 PM
Tim, i know you ve been through so much, so your the best person to ask.
How do you cope with lifes disappointments and how do you stay positive?

Adrian - thankyou honey for your advice. Your a gem!:)

lindsay_jencap_fan - thankyou so much sweetie. you know id do the same for you.:)

SM - thanks so much honey.:)

Mitch01 - thankyou:)

timmbo
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Kisha, I dont really look at them as life's disappointments. I just say to myself that at times like this, there is no possible way that I could have avoided it. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I just try not to look at the total picture and take one day aa a time. That seems to work for me. Another thing that helps me is to think of others. I mean, I know I had it rough for a while, but there is always someone else struggling more than you.

Its hard to stay positive and its hard to be cheerful, but ive always tried to not let anyone know around me how im feeling. This is why u guys were so great. I didnt tell anyone at work or my friends about anything going on, but I could talk to u guys.

Maybe you should volunteer somehwere Kisha. When I first found out about me, I volunteered at the Children's Hospital for a long time and it made me feel better. I dont know, maybe im not making sense, but just have some sort of outlet for your emotions.

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:27 PM
yeah, thanks tim:)

its just so frustrating.

is it ok if i email you later, cause i kinda need to talk about stuff.

timmbo
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:30 PM
Most definetly sweetie, im going to lunch now, but ill be back

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:31 PM
cool! speak later!

Zamboni
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:13 PM
I feel like that all the time, but the point is that the things you want to change never can be changed...

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:52 PM
i agree with adnil. in alot of cases the things you want to change cant be changed.

Sometimes even being motivated cant change things.

Jessica02
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Kisha, sweetie

Think about all the positive things in your life, and remember here on this board we are all here for each other so whenever you need a good laugh or cry we will always be here.

You are such a lovely person and always remeber that! :)

Martian Martin
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:48 AM
Keep you head up Kisha :). Life a lot of the time is about regrets and wishing things were different, somethings can't be changed, as much as you want them to, something that I've had to realise recently.

gentenaire
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:52 AM
I think everyone often thinks "what if I had...."

Kisha
Feb 5th, 2002, 02:11 AM
beige - things like your mother having an illness that cant be cured. those things cant be changed.

jessica02 - thankyou so much sweetie, that means alot to me. You sound like someoe who i could really grow to like and you are one of the new members that doesnt have an attitude problem which is great!
thanks again:)

Martin - i will try, its just its been rough these last days and when you get that you always question everything.

Vanity
Feb 5th, 2002, 02:31 AM
Vanity, spoken like a true Canadian....I haven't been my normal upbeat self lately, must be this damn winter that won't end!

Finally, somebody else feels my pain! LOL :)

Mitch01
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Of course! Now if the snow would just stay up at Big White and Whistler all year long, and stay away from everywhere else...I would be one happy Canadian! And if my Canucks keep winning, then it's all good! :D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 5th, 2002, 03:23 PM
Hey Kisha... why the silence treatment?? :sad:

Kisha
Feb 6th, 2002, 12:33 AM
beige - i was feeling abit deeper than usual.

Martian Mel
Feb 6th, 2002, 12:52 AM
Kisha i know that we don't really know eachoter but i read a lot of your posts........so , here's a big hug

and hang in there , you will probably feel better very soon!:kiss:

http://www.gogocards.com/CardNest/images/bite2.gif

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 6th, 2002, 12:55 AM
:wavey: Kisha!! lots of :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: for you! :)

:wavey: Melissa! :bounce:

Martian Mel
Feb 6th, 2002, 12:59 AM
:wavey:

Marri (btw i still don't know your real name :o)

:wavey: Kisha (you will probably feel better if you go to this thread!There are very funy reply's and the only real medicin to feeling bad is to laugh!

General Messages:Your 5 bold predictions for the rest of the season..

:kiss: from Melissa

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:01 AM
Well, Mel (may I call you that?) You can call me Marri. It's sort of my name. (Marianne)., Everybody calls me that.. so why not you too! ;)

Kisha
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:04 AM
:wavey: Marri - thankyou darlin'. lol - i could never give you silent treatment! your to nice!:) :kiss:

Martina Hingisova - thankyou so much sweetie!
although we havent interacted really before, i can say that you are a really nice and sweet person by the way you show concern.
thankyou so much honey!:kiss: :kiss:

Martian Mel
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:06 AM
You're welcome Kisha :kiss:

Ok Marri , shall i call you Marri?;)
It's o.k if you call me Mel:angel:

Omg you should really go to the thread i was reffering to i'm still laughing!:D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:14 AM
It's okay Kisha honey! :) Just being silly ole me... ;)

Mel, well the thread you referred to, I don't quite get it... :o is it supposed to be "real" hopes.. or jokes... what?? :confused: :o :angel:

Martian Mel
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:20 AM
jokes Marri , i think that they are very good,but you should read past the first replies because they are hopes but cybelledarkholmexx starts with a joke and then more people are joking , espicially hail-venus is very good!

:D

Zamboni
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:46 PM
Beige, I think Kisha explained it very well. The things I mean are usually like that :(