PDA

View Full Version : Happy

Kisha
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:52 PM
Whats the one thing in the world that would make you happy?

and do you know how to get it?

Mercury Rising
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:54 PM
world peace, I mean that.
so let's all love eachother!!

Princess Fiona
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:59 PM
*hug* for teddy and ditto Noodles!! :)

timmbo
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:05 PM
The one thing that would make me happy right now is for my parents to accept me and just give me a hug. Im not sure what I can do to make them understand, but thats all I want right now

Kisha
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:10 PM
Tim - i think your parents will learn to except you for who you are. They will in time, see just how sweet and brilliant and fragile you are and will feel so stupid for how they have treated you.

timmbo
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:11 PM
Thanx Kisha:) Im not whinning or anything, dont think that, but sometimes I just wish I could get a hug from them. When I was in the hospital they didnt even hug me. But enough of that:0

I would also love to have a hot man.

Kisha
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:14 PM
yep, i know your not whinning! its just parents really. They are a nightmare.

A hot man hey? we will have to get you on some dates!

Jordan.
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:16 PM
Aaawww,Timmbo...:sad: Its ok!Im sure they still love you,they just dont show it.
Anyway,the one thing that would make me the happiest in the world is to be the #1 tennis player in the world and to date Martina Hingis,that would be just great.:D

timmbo
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:24 PM
Thanx Jordan and Im sure if Martina saw how nice and complimantary u are of her then she'd be a fool not to date u

Jessica02
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:56 PM
:wavey: *group hug*

I wish i knew what it would take for me to be happy.
Maybe i need a man!! maybe i just need a best friend who is there for me.

im not getting along too well with my friends at the moment cos they are all in relationships and then theres me on my own.

College work - lets not even go there!

I am currently suffering eating disorder so that is just awful to live with Ive managed to keep it secret but my mother is beginning to put the pieces together. I feel like such an idiot i know its stupid to not eat properly i do biology A - level, and sports science its just i cant seem to stop.

Then i think my problems are soo pathetic and that there are trillions of people worse off than myself, and i want to be happy with what I have. I guess i just want to be loved. :hearts:

But for all you guys who are unhappy remember we're all here for each other and i give you my love. :hearts:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Well, some great sex makes me happy! And all I have to do to get is is to find Kisha! (or Julie, Or Tennisace, Or Apoet29) :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Princess Fiona
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:25 AM
Oh Jessica, your problems are not pathetic, and I feel so much for you. You've been brave to post in this thread, and I hope you know that we're all behind you. :) I just wish I knew what else to say that would help in the slightest. Good Luck!

Zamboni
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:34 AM
*singing*

You could be so happy on this brand new beautiful day...
You could be so happy yeah like kids getting ready to play...

Jessica02
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:35 AM
:D thankyou Franziska!

I feel better already! :D

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:56 AM
Jessica02 - that is true that we are all here for each other, but if you ever need anything dont hesitate to give me a shout. We can bounce of each other!

take care my hun! will speak to you soon hopefully!:)

irma
Feb 4th, 2002, 01:05 AM
I want to start my study and finally finish it and get a good job afterwards, oh and that people finally start to look further then only how a person looks from the outside that would make me even more happy!

Jessica you should not make you problems small, an eatingdisorder is a very serious thing, I hope you can beat it!

CanIGetAWhat
Feb 4th, 2002, 01:26 AM
the one thing that will make me happy is...spring/summer. i love all kind of watersports. i want to surf, waterski, jet ski, swim, scuba dive, skinny dip, wakeboard etc!!!

marshmellow
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:56 AM
aw jess...i hope you overcome your eating disorderhttp://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/kao/chika/chirolp_nikori.gif...

what makes me happy is not going to school...it's very weird...but i've always tried to get good grades and i thought in college it'll be somehow different. im starting to get really sick of it all. and when im in class i just want the hours to pass. i still do well but im not even studying anymore...hopefully this will pass, cos i'll feel bad for all the things my parents are doing, working hard to give me everythinghttp://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/kao/chika/chirolp_toho.gif.....

destructo_girl
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:44 AM
Jessi - I think you're really brave for being able to say that your have an eating disorder. Don't ever think that your problems are less important than other people's, because -- they're yours! That immediately makes them important.

As insignificant as it may be, just know that you can always unload here on the board, and that your fellow posters are behind you 100%.

Best wishes to you, Jessi. I hope for you, the courage to persist, the strength to beat your problem, and the inner peace to love yourself for being you.

And you are loved! :kiss: @ Jessi.

Good Luck, hun. :wavey:

destructo_girl
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:45 AM
This may seem really shallow compared to everyone else's happiness, but the one thing in the world that would make me happy, is for my fave Martina Hingis to be happy.

Martian Stacey
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:59 AM
You're not shallow destructo. That would make any Marti fan happy!

It wouldn't take much to make me happy. I'm generally a happy, bubbly person. At the moment i just want to stay healthy and do well at school, and for all my friends, family and loved ones to be happy and healthy too!! But to put things in perspective, there are people in this world worse off than me who whould be completely happy with my life, so i alwayz try to keep that in mind.

Mitch01
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:20 AM
What would make me really happy is if I could get my future plans rolling here....they've stopped on me and I seem to be stuck in a rut right now! Oh well, guess it's just another hurdle to jump over...

And what would make me really, really happy right now, would be to find someone who would volunteer to write these 2 big essays for me that are due tomorrow morning...i hate college essays...any takers on this one? ;)

marshmellow
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:32 AM
hehe, good luck on getting someone else to http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/kao/chika/chirolp_memo1.gif those essays mitch...i wish i had an identical twin i can send to school instead of my place...hoohumhttp://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/kao/chika/chirolp_boo.gif....

timmbo
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:21 PM
Thanx Steven:kiss: That was sweet, but you would be surprised how many times I get turned down. When they find out that I wont have sex right off the bat then they leave. lol

Princess Fiona
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Mitch, you sound exactly like me! I sometimes wonder if I'll ever escape my rut, but it'll happen (one day :rolleyes: ).

Oh, and I'll write the essays for you - send 'em here! :D ;)

sartrista7
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:42 PM
There's one thing which would make me happy (well several, but one in particular), and I used to have it, don't have it any more, and there's no way I'm going to get it back. (And it's not a relationship or a person, and no, I'm not going to say what it is.)

Money would be nice though. And the chance to shag Marat Safin. Or meet and interview Tori Amos.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:20 PM
Hey my sweeties! :)
Ah... what makes me happy? Everything. It's easy to amuse me, to make me happy. When I logged on now, I received a PM. Thank you honey! :kiss: You know who you are! ;) That made me happy. A smile from anyone makes me happy. And to talk with ppl makes me happy. I've learned to not think of the "sad" stuff. Life is too short to do that...
Just to be able to get up everyday, to see all my friends and being able to do what ever I want MAKES ME HAPPY. :)

I think I should leave this thread now... before you think I'm crazy... But I guess you already think I am! ;)

PS: Jess, what everbody has said to you is so right. You are truely a strong person! There are many strangers here, and you don't mind sharing something like this with us. That makes us happy. :) Take care now!:bounce:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Hey Gee Bro! :) Good to see ya again too! ;)
Yeah I know... Kay must have something on her mind. Are we right sweetie? I'm sure that she'll see that you only mean well! ;) Pssst.. how is our next movie? ;)

timmbo
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:52 PM
:wavey: Marri

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:03 PM
:wavey: Tim! :)

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:09 PM
beige sweetie. You are very right, what you posted and yes i do recognise that you mean well.:)

Kisha
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:12 PM
thankyou sweetie!:kiss:

apoet29
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:18 PM
What a lovely thread!

Jessica- I think you are very brave to talk about your eating disorder. That is usually the first step to getting help. I've had one for years, so I know what you are going through. You are very brave and I wish you the best in fighting this illness. As for your other relationships, things will turn around, they always do!

Tim- I'm sure that your parents love you. Maybe you should try hugging them first and see what happens. Best of luck to you.

Destructo- There is nothing shallow about wanting to see your favorite happy and healthy. It's really sweet, I think, that you care so much about Martina. I'm sure that she is very grateful to have fans like you.

Sartrista- I hope that you get back whatever it is that you have lost! Although, I will fight you for the opportunity to shag Marat!

Mitch- I know what you mean about being stuck in a rut. I've found myself there many times. The best thing to do is figure out why you are in this rut and get yourself out if you can.

Beige- There is nothing shallow about wanting money. Lord knows, we could all use some more!

For me personally, life makes me very happy. If I could find that person who will be my divine love, then my life will be complete!

:angel:

Tammy
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:33 PM
awww *hugs* for jess.. i hope things will get better for you soon.. and its great that u realize u have one and that is the first step of solving it... idk maybe if you spoke about it with someone it'd help u alot because they'd be there to help you out and support you through it... anyways that was brave of you to confont such a hush-hush issue like that *hugs* i hope u start feeling better...

:wavey:

CanIGetAWhat
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:34 PM
i'm happy now. the boy asked me out again :swoons:

Jessica02
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Thank you everyone sooo much for your support!

I feel much better now i have admitted my problem. I dont really know what to do next. I cant just stop like that and get back to 'normal' its gonna be really tough for me, but I will survive cos Im a survivor after all!!

Destructo_ girl - You are really nice!! :)
And theres nothing at all wrong with wanting Martina to be happy cos I do too as do all her true fans.

Thanks again everyone!! :kiss: :hearts: :hearts:

P.S- I could do with date too...ahem...Patrick Rafter if youre reading this!!

Martian Martin
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Just wanted to say first of all, how brave you are Jessica for being able to talk to us all about your eating disorder, you have a great attitude though about getting things better, I really hope that happens to you and it will be a distant memory in the near future. :)
I really hope all your other problems get better really soon too :)

I know what would make me happy and that is almost just to have a normal life again. I got badly bullied at school about 6 years ago when I was only 12, which made me leave school there and then, it's had a huge effect on me ever since, I just can't forget it and even now it's stops me doing a lot of things, not able to go for a job, college and when I'm out among people, I feel really uncomfortable, it's all caused by what happened to me these years past. So I would just basically like to do every day things and not still have this effecting me.
Also having a girlfriend would make such a difference to me as well.

Don't worry at all DG, I'm exactly the same, having Martina and Anna doing well, and just them being happy as well, you want them to be healthy and doing well, because you are such a big fan, they become part of your life. :)

This is a great thread, just with so many nice people in it!! :)

Kisha
Feb 5th, 2002, 01:20 AM
Martin - im gonna give advice to you, ok!;)

alot of people are pricks and dont care for other peoples feelings. As long as they get a laugh its all good. Well its not and bullies are just pathetic people who are insecure.
What you need to do is show everyone you dont care what people think and be proud of who or what you are.

Next find yourself some people who will treat you with the respect that you deserve.

i know its all probably easier said than done, but regardless show people that you dont care what they think.

you show them, my boy!:)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 5th, 2002, 02:27 PM
Hello..... :wavey:

Princess Fiona
Feb 5th, 2002, 04:39 PM
I hope things get better for you (and they will!), Martin - all the v. best of luck! It's a bit of a cliché (and I hate clichés :mad: ) but whatever doesn't kill us does makes us stronger. Miss Kisha is right - you show 'em! ;)

Martian Martin
Feb 6th, 2002, 06:39 AM
Thanks so much Kisha and Franziska :kiss:

I definitely feel more now that I have to show people that they can't beat me, they aren't going to stop me from doing things, I can't stay forever in fear and lastly they shouldn't stop me from being happy either.

Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger, is so true and I have found that so right in the last week or so, something that happened to me a week ago has made me stronger and has made a huge good turn to my life, rather than a negative thing.

Thanks so much you two, really means so much to have your support!!! :):):)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 25th, 2002, 12:29 AM
*bump*

i know this is a very very old thread, BUT it also shows how things were "back in the days".
I miss those times *sigh* lol

:wavey: @ the ppl who have spent a lot of time here ;)

bee
Dec 25th, 2002, 02:28 AM
just a long vacation from work.... (maybe a year-off) :) :)

Kisha
Dec 25th, 2002, 09:28 PM
oh this brings back memories:) :) :)

beige:confused:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 25th, 2002, 09:29 PM
A nice young lady and no, i have no idea how to get 'it' :(

But if i do, and work out how, i will advise :p

Flappie
Dec 25th, 2002, 09:52 PM
I wish my family would be less screwed up :rolleyes:

Martian Martin
Dec 26th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Just shows I should still be listening to what Kisha said, still so true almost a year later. Hehe Fiona, see even then you were trying to help me and telling me not to get too down on myself! :o

Seeing Jessi's posts as well, I miss her :sad:

shirley
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:07 PM
A nice man would make me happier :bounce:

(Any nice men out there?)

Emola
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by JelenaDokicIsHot
A nice young lady and no, i have no idea how to get 'it' :(

But if i do, and work out how, i will advise :p

what about me David?;):p lol

hmmm make me happy would just to have a decent life,great husbad in the future of course!:p(hot ;)) and no conflict anywhere!:( conflict is bad.Hmm also football makes me happy,all of it,I love that sport!Also watching my fave tennis players :)

per4ever
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:16 PM
:wavey:@shirley

Princess Fiona
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Martin!! Oh, we were getting to know each other almost a year ago... :)

Shirley - I'm the same... :o :) Where are the nice men? I need love, loooove... *cough* ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Em
what about me David?;):p lol

hmmm make me happy would just to have a decent life,great husbad in the future of course!:p(hot ;)) and no conflict anywhere!:( conflict is bad.Hmm also football makes me happy,all of it,I love that sport!Also watching my fave tennis players :)

What about you? ;)

The nice young lady? How to get you? Or will i advise you on how to get it? ;)

I can give you a decent life, well, hmmmmm, i mean i'd want to ;) husband!!!!! erm, okay ;) Hot? Counts me out ;) No conflict, Liverpool need to go down then so Boro don't beat them ;) We both love Football :p And Tennis :p

So............................nah, i'm not 'hot n greasy' ;)

But i will provide my own paper bag, i'll let u put it on my head ;)

No, sorry, i can't get past the Liverpool bit ;)

Princess Fiona
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:23 PM
Yeah, and whatever happened to Beige? I used to like reading his posts...

shirley
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by per4ever
:wavey:@shirley

:wavey: @ per4ever

shirley
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Franziska

Shirley - I'm the same... :o :) Where are the nice men? I need love, loooove... *cough* ;)

Now now Franziska you've got Chris remember? ;)

*I Want Love*

Emola
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:28 PM
ah David Im sure you wont wont need a paper bag ;) as for Liverpool going down,well Im sure that wont happen,no matter much we suck at the moment ;) and I mentioned nothing about greasers ;):p

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Em
ah David Im sure you wont wont need a paper bag ;) as for Liverpool going down,well Im sure that wont happen,no matter much we suck at the moment ;) and I mentioned nothing about greasers ;):p

No you'll need the bag to, throw in ;)

You are going down, with the Albion ;)

Greasers are your life, no need to mention them ;)

Emola
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:34 PM
well I havent seen ya yet have I?:p true,its in my location *sigh* also seeing family that I havent seen for ages makes me happy and being with most of my friends ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:35 PM
Think phil Mitchells ugly bruvver ;)

Emola
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:37 PM
lol OK,Im thinking..........;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Don't think too long, you'll self combust

Princess Fiona
Dec 27th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by shirley
Now now Franziska you've got Chris remember? ;)

*I Want Love*

Oh yes!! :o :hearts: And you have Ashton, too? ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :looooooove: ;)

Shuji Shuriken
Dec 27th, 2002, 07:25 PM
The one thing i want more than ever is to meet Brandy. If I can't get that, then i'd settle for a life. I have no life.

shirley
Dec 27th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Oh yes!! :o :hearts: And you have Ashton, too? ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :looooooove: ;)

Yes - I have Ashton :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :lick:

Martian Martin
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:31 PM
I just need a girlfriend!! :sad:

Joy, you don't need to work on being a better person, you are fine as you are!! :)

Martian Martin
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:13 AM

Think of all these months we could have been talking!! But at least we got to know each other now!! :)

Martian Martin
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by joy
Aw, Marty- you don't NEED a girlfriend, you just would be happier with ONE:)

Thanks so much but yeah, but there is room for improvement:)

Definitely agree with you Joy, I would be happier, I think I probably need other things first to be honest :)

There's always room for improvement with anything you do, but you are doing more than a good enough job with the sort of person you are now :)

shirley
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Aaw Martin :kiss:

Here's a little something that will make you smile :)

http://www.natalie-imbruglia.co.uk/GALL_1/10003.jpg ;)

per4ever
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Martin
Definitely agree with you Joy, I would be happier, I think I probably need other things first to be honest :)

There's always room for improvement with anything you do, but you are doing more than a good enough job with the sort of person you are now :)

you soooooooooooooooooooo sound like me :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:21 PM
one question.... why do you think a girlfriend/boyfriend is the answer of happiness? lol ....
I mean, of course it's great to have a partner.. but i doubt it's the solution to every thing.... ;)

:angel:

Martian Martin
Dec 28th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Thanks sooooo much Shirley!!! :kiss:

K, I know we are very very similar :o, so I feel sorry for you ;)

Marri, it's not the case with everyone, but for me, it would make a massive difference as it would improve my confidence so much which is my problem.

~*Alma*~
Dec 28th, 2002, 05:26 PM
:kiss:

i dunno what makes me happy, the smallest things (like sunshine) can make me feel happy

shirley
Dec 29th, 2002, 09:23 AM
Thanks sooooo much Shirley!!! :kiss:

Hehe - I knew you'd like it! :) ;)

irma
Dec 29th, 2002, 09:28 AM
pass this study year. believe me I would be the most happy person the whole summer long:)

Martian Martin
Dec 30th, 2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by shirley
Hehe - I knew you'd like it! :) ;)

You know me too well! :p

shirley
Dec 30th, 2002, 05:26 PM
You know me too well! :p

Yes, yes I do :bounce: :)

Evey
Dec 30th, 2002, 05:56 PM
*sigh*

Have to say that a nice guy would make me happy :)

King Satan
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:26 AM
What would make me happy is a sweet girl from belarus

Barrie_Dude
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:28 AM
Belarus? Like, perhaps, Megan? She is from that area!

King Satan
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:29 AM
perhaps :)

Barrie_Dude
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:30 AM
She'd make me very happy!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

King Satan
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:32 AM
stay away from her you pervert :p :)

I wonder where she is? :sad:

cya barrie dude, happy new year

Barrie_Dude
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:35 AM
Hmmmmm..... Me thinks the Guy would rather have me stroking him than Megan!;) :p :rolleyes:

Happy New Year!:bounce: