PDA

View Full Version : How does Alex look physically?

Jakeev
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:58 PM
It's great to see so many positive threads about Alex Stevenson but I have yet to read about how her physical fitness has been as of late. She was injured a lot it seemed last year but has had view problems as of late.

Now some pics of her I have seen, she is looking pretty good but I have not seen her play in awhile.

So how does she look folks and besides her obvious new dedication, how much has fitness become a factor in her results?

Infiniti2001
Feb 3rd, 2002, 12:36 AM
Here's a pic of her from Sydney 2002

GrandSlammed
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:18 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020201/capt.1012566785japan_toray_pan_pacific_xat110.jpg

Volcana
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:00 AM
She's trimmer than last year, but this is a Lindsay sized girl. She can get the flat stomach and the definition but she'll still weigh 170 lbs +. If she gets her serve under control, at her best she'll be scary.

CB
Feb 3rd, 2002, 06:41 AM
Alex's tummy looks a bit high and flacid for me... but I think she is ok... I dont know very much about her stamina but if she is showing good results, probably her shape is very nice :p

JCFan
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:42 AM
Shape doesn't say a whole lot. Look at Jennifer and how everyone said she has a belly. Well, maybe so, but she just won another Slam with it. You can have excellent fitness and stamina even without a perfect body. If Alex can keep working and keep the stamina up and the serves in, she will be fine.

Jakeev
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:37 AM
Yeah it was suggested Serena was out of shape to but she looked good also in Sydney.

But Alex does look a little fitter than I have seen her so hopefully she will just keep it up.