PDA

View Full Version : Anna:Will she ever win a Title?

Newinva
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:05 PM
What is the opinion of this BB?

angele87
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:21 PM
I think Anna will eventually win a title... I'm not a fan at all but she seems to be too much of a solid player never to win a tournament!

Chris
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:25 PM
It has to happen one day I guess.

veryborednow
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:26 PM
She'll win one. It may take her longer than Angelique Windjaja ( i have no idea how to spell her name) but she'll definately win one.

TenPrincess02
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:31 PM
I think Anna will definitely win a title at some point. She has far too much talent to go her entire career without winning some sort of tournmment. IMO, she has far too much talent to have not won a title as of now. I think she will win a title eventually with or without a steady coach, but it would definitely hasten the process if she got a coach who could work with her on strategy and mental strength. Those are the things she needs to work the most on, as she has all of the shots and her serve is decent enough to get her through on most days. If Anna did somehow retire without ever winning a title, she could probably be considered one of the biggest underachievers in all of sports history given the immense amount of talent she has. However, I definitely hope this will not happen.

auntie janie
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:32 PM
Yes, of course she will eventually win one.

(True, I have thought she would win at least one, every single year since 1997 -- but some day it is BOUND to happen!) ;)

Bright Red
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:32 PM
Believe it or not, I think she will eventually win a title. But then again that's not too terribly hard to do, and is certainly not that impressive. In fact, she should go for a Tier III or IV just to silence some of her critics.

But one thing's almost certain: she'll never win one of the Grand Slams.

thefreedesigner
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:51 PM
I have no doubt.

tiger
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:54 PM
she can do it but she must work harder

too much unforced errors in her game

:fiery: so work work work anna :fiery:

and you will win one or two ;)

Jordan.
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:57 PM
She will win one eventually,she keeps entering the Tier I and II events,expecting to win...Go to the smaller tournaments and win some,then you can go on to bigger things.

Vanity
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:38 PM
I think that if Anna got a really good coach, she would see lots of improvement in her game and finally win that first title. The weakest part of her game though, IMO, is her mentality. I think even if she wrote notes to herself to use on the court, that would even help remind her of what she has to do. I don't question her talent or her dedication, I just question what's going on in her head.

LucasArg
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:40 PM
:rolleyes:

Kart
Feb 3rd, 2002, 12:38 AM
Oh please, of course she will.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Feb 3rd, 2002, 12:44 AM
OF COURSE SHE WILL!:D

Jordan.
Feb 3rd, 2002, 12:47 AM
Go Anna!!!!:kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss:

Linton
Feb 3rd, 2002, 03:05 AM
Of course she will win another title. It isint that hard. It will take time. Maybe this year.

auntie janie
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:59 AM
Linton, when you said "ANOTHER" title, was that a typo? ;)

jennifer
Feb 3rd, 2002, 06:45 AM
Probably

Williams Rulez
Feb 3rd, 2002, 06:47 AM
The answer is obvious!! :p :angel: