PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Kylie !!!!

Adrian
Feb 2nd, 2002, 05:56 AM
Can't get you out of my head has gone to number 1 on the billboard dance charts......

It has also moved from 50------>33 on the Billboard Top 100...

Congrats Kylie and keep it going all the way to number 1 :D

Hurley
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:53 AM
I must have heard it about ten times today :eek:

It should be at least #25 next week and #15-20 the week after; if it keeps getting added at its current rate, Kylie will have a Top Ten US single :D

Adrian
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:31 AM
I hope so, it has been a long time between Drinks for Kylie in America :bounce:

Jordan.
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:47 AM
Remember Locomotion?Hehe!
I love that song!Go Kylie!!!

Philbo
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:11 AM
We're proud of you Kyle's!!!

She's a legend!!! In my mind anyway!!

Williams Rulez
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:15 PM
Congrats Kylie! :hearts: :bounce: :kiss:

SM
Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:20 PM
come on baby , lets make a commotion!

go kyles.....on the way up up & up :)

sartrista7
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:11 PM
la la la, la la la la la, la la la...

BCP
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:59 AM
Well done to Kylie, but let's not forget Cathy Dennis, who wrote the track....:)

Adrian
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:03 AM
She has had a few hits herself hasn't she?

BCP
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:13 AM
She certainly has. She started out as a lead singer with a UK outfit called D-Mob, and had dance hits called "C'mon and get my love" and "That's the way of the word"

She went solo in 1990, and came out with a massive album, which had the hits "Touch me all night long", "Just another dream", and "Too many walls" . Her second album was not quite as successful (but it was just as good), and she had the hit "You lied to me" from that album. Her third album was terrible (sort of like Belinda Carlsile style soft rock), and that was the end of her solo career. She is now making an absolute killing as a songwriter. She also writes the material for S Club 7. "Can'y get you out of my head" was actually going to be an S Club & single, but the producers of S Club 7 thought that it didn't quite suit the band. Kylie heard tyhe demo, with Cathy Dennis singing, and said that she absolutely had to have the track, and she would do anytyhing to get it. The rest, as they say is history, and she now has the biggest hit of her career......

Scotso
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:34 AM
I really like that song.

CanIGetAWhat
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:42 AM
anyone know when Kylie's gonna be on Leno (or was it Letterman)? i read somewhere she'll make her appearance early next week.

Adrian
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:49 AM
Feb 4 I believe Danny.

Definately Leno