PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay's return!!!

Kelly
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:50 PM
just been talking to selesfan1 on the chat and he thinks lindsay will possibly play in memphis in feb..and if not there then at the erikson:bounce: :bounce:

i'm on my knees as we speak praying to god:angel:

Lindsayfan
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:07 AM
maybe selesfan1 doesnt know that lindsay wont play until wimbledon cos she has to rest for at least 4 months.
:(

Kelly
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:09 AM
i mentioned that but.....it might be better quiker...that is shocking grammer:rolleyes:

Maajken
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:16 AM
February is way too soon. I dont believe that, personally i dont think shell be back before july :(

Mikey
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:59 AM
wow. if lindsay came back, that would be soooooo great :hearts: :kiss: :bounce: :bounce: :kiss: :hearts: !!!

but, due to her injury :( :(, she won't be back for a little while yet :fiery: so we'll all just have to wait :fiery: :mad: :mad: :fiery:

GET WELL SOON LINDSAY! WE MISS YOU!:kiss::sad:

Alek
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:29 AM
Lindsay is a fighter and will return when it is time and kicking butt :hearts: Come back soon Lindsay all your fans are waiting for you! :D :kiss:

c2
Feb 5th, 2002, 03:13 AM
ooo ... that would be SOOOOO great... but I think she's out til June/July unfortunately :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

I WANT MY LINDSAY! I WANT MY LINDSAY!

Maajken
Feb 5th, 2002, 01:27 PM
*slap* get a grip cyndy :p

She'll be back and she'll start wiping the court with her opponents again in no time :D

Williams Rulez
Feb 5th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Oh!! How lovely if she comes back in Feb!! I hope Lindsay comes back soon! I love her!! :bounce: :bounce:

c2
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:25 PM
awww c'mon Maeike you know I lost my grip long ago... :)

:p :p ;)

Thanks Williams_Rulez, we TOPS have been kinda bummed lately... but now we're DRINKIN' so feel free to join the party!:wavey: but no hurling, please

LINDSAY DAVENPORT ... 'LIL QUEEN OF EVERYTHING !!!

(ps that's a great Los Lobos song btw...)

Linton
Feb 6th, 2002, 06:38 AM
The physio said Lindasay wil ahve tor est for 4 months. no sooner. Incase she did she coud bugger up her ankle again and we dont want that to happen. Go Lindsay