PDA

View Full Version : Kim's injury

thekimfan
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:26 PM
Today, they said that Kim had a little "burst" in her arm...
She won't play for about 3 weeks, but some are more pessimistic and say about 3 months...:mad:
I hope she recovers good in her rest period...
:cool: :cool: :cool:

veryborednow
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:31 PM
Stress Fracture. Get Well Soon Kim!!

I hope she's not out for as long as Anna K was...

arn
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:40 PM
She could have gained so much points...

But the most important thing is Kim getting better :)

irma
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:43 PM
She will gain the points later, if an injured Kim still reaches the semis of the aussie open then a fit Kim can win any title for sure :cool:

Tammy
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:51 PM
get well soon kimmy :D .. hopefully she'll be back in 3 weeks to a month.. but lets hope she don't come back until she is fullly recovered...

bubble
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:53 PM
Well, on the bright side, she should be having fun and spending some quality with the "love of her life" now.

I read somewhere,CNNSI or other newsite that she and Hewitt went to a secret holiday location straight after her AO SF loss. :)

angele87
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:57 PM
I think Kim has a stress fracture in her right arm... she should be about three weeks. And it can't be that serious if she played through it at the AO... i think the reason she is taking the time off now if because if she keeps playing it'll just keep getting worse .

As for Kim and Lleyton being on a secret holiday I don't think they are... not right now anyway because on Jan. 31 they were at the golf tournament that's going on in Australia!!

Martian Martin
Feb 2nd, 2002, 04:24 AM
Get well soon Kim!! :)

thekimfan
Feb 4th, 2002, 01:12 AM
It can't be as bad as the injury of Kournikova last year.
During the AO, doctors were advising her to rest as soon as possible, but they didn't force her to withdraw from the tournament.
Maybe this "holiday" gives her a bit of extra mental rest.
Last year, she didn't play much tournaments by this time, so she hasn't too much points to defend...
Let's cheer for the moment for her sis' Elke, who will play her first WTA tournament (in Antwerp)!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: