Shuji Shuriken
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:14 PM
http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2003/08/10/magazine/BRIT.slideone.jpg

http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2003/08/10/magazine/BRIT.slideseven.jpg

http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2003/08/10/magazine/BRIT.slidetwo.jpg

:tape: :rolleyes: :tape: :rolleyes:

AjdeNate!
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:15 PM
:rolleyes: She really is *not* cute... at all.

Bacardi
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:23 PM
Ewwww These are bad pics.
I'm not so sure I'd hit it after all. :rolleyes:

Martian Willow
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:40 PM
I smell desperation.

Thanks. :)

controlfreak
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Not the greatest pics ever. However, naked with a feather boa is still one of my all-time favourite looks :drool:

*JR*
Aug 17th, 2003, 04:06 PM
This thread title is like saying "Justine hits backhand....again"! :lol:

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 17th, 2003, 04:10 PM
This thread title is like saying "Justine hits backhand....again"! :lol:
you mean it's routine :p :lol:?

BigB08822
Aug 17th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Talk about airbrushing....

Mrs. Peel
Aug 17th, 2003, 05:11 PM
I smell desperation.

Thanks. :)
:bigclap:

she looks fugly in those pics...

decemberlove
Aug 17th, 2003, 05:21 PM
ugly boobs
bad hair and make-up

the first pic is the worst.

decemberlove
Aug 17th, 2003, 05:25 PM
i dont really like britney in b&w. i think she looks better in vibrant, poppy colors.

she just doesnt have that classic beauty thing going on. shes more of a cutie with a nice body.

Nicoleke
Aug 17th, 2003, 05:26 PM
She is really very " vulgaire " on that pictures !!!!!

Wojtek
Aug 17th, 2003, 05:31 PM
you mean it's routine :p :lol:?

:lol: :lol:

darren cahill
Aug 17th, 2003, 05:51 PM
wow, i've never seen anyone get trashed as much as britney does on this board...its so boring

i think the pics are alright...i mean they arent her best but so what...interesting that people still find her worth talking about so much and yet like 3 threads down is the "mandy and christina are leaving britney behind' :rolleyes:

Mase
Aug 17th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Yo yo Darren :wavey:

Bacardi
Aug 17th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Hey, I said she looked nice in the other nearly naked pictures.... however these :yawn: I don't think so. Britney also looks better with longer hair, and more blonde... The short brunette look does nothing for her at all. I somewhat like her, but not in these.... Only reason I like her is something about her reminds me of one of my ex's :o

These pictures are desperation I think, Britney might have been better to try and keep a more wholesome image. Xtina is trashy, and can you believe Armani hired her to model for them? :eek: Mandy Moore looked MUCH MUCH better as a blonde and looks like she might be prone to chunk on the lbs later. Jessica Simpson is the most perfect poppy goddess... She's just hot! :drool:

darren cahill
Aug 17th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Yo yo Darren :wavey:

hey Mase, how ya doing? :wavey: :kiss:

looking at these pics of britney again...i love the 2nd one...thats a nice photo.

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 17th, 2003, 09:41 PM
hey Mase, how ya doing? :wavey: :kiss:

looking at these pics of britney again...i love the 2nd one...thats a nice photo.
I think my prob with her is this image she tries to portray as the girl next door, when in reality she is the slut next door ;) :rolleyes: :p. I really don't like her :o.

darren cahill
Aug 17th, 2003, 09:44 PM
I think my prob with her is this image she tries to portray as the girl next door, when in reality she is the slut next door ;) :rolleyes: :p. I really don't like her :o.

which Britney are you referring to? the girl next door in "i'm a slave for you" ? the one in the catholic school girl outfit slutting it up in "hit me one more time"? i dont think i ever saw the girl next door britney.

besides who really cares? she cant be 13 forever ya know...she gave up her mickey mouse ears a long time ago

decemberlove
Aug 17th, 2003, 09:52 PM
the W pics of britney were one of her hottest ever. those were b&w but her outfit and hair looked a lot better in those than in these.

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 17th, 2003, 10:31 PM
which Britney are you referring to? the girl next door in "i'm a slave for you" ? the one in the catholic school girl outfit slutting it up in "hit me one more time"? i dont think i ever saw the girl next door britney.

besides who really cares? she cant be 13 forever ya know...she gave up her mickey mouse ears a long time ago
the Britney that was claiming to be a virgin up to the other day :rolleyes:. The Britney that said in an interview that she was an innocent teen now becoming a woman :rolleyes:. She's a two-faced bitch that I can't stand :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Aug 17th, 2003, 10:35 PM
she's still saying that she's a virgin?? :eek:
i read a couple of weeks ago that she finally admitted that she's had sex with one person - whom she thought was "the love of her life", but she was wrong. lol poor britney and justin.

Sean
Aug 17th, 2003, 10:35 PM
Oh no britney what are u doing baby girl?

She is so much sexier when shes not acting like a damn ho. Its a shame cos she is a very beautiful girl.

darren cahill
Aug 17th, 2003, 10:40 PM
the Britney that was claiming to be a virgin up to the other day :rolleyes:. The Britney that said in an interview that she was an innocent teen now becoming a woman :rolleyes:. She's a two-faced bitch that I can't stand :o

hey, dont let it be a problem, in the grand scheme of things, this cant be THAT big a deal to you, can it? shes just an entertainer, not the be all, end all of the world...chill a bit, k?

Malin
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:18 PM
Some of you guys are awful, making fun of her boobs, etc. And we wonder why so many women get plastic surgery.

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Some of you guys are awful, making fun of her boobs, etc. And we wonder why so many women get plastic surgery.
maybe if she kept her clothes ON...people wouldn't see her boobs and make fun of them :o :rolleyes:

CoryAnnAvants#1
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:36 PM
maybe if she kept her clothes ON...people wouldn't see her boobs and make fun of them :o :rolleyes:

Only in America can a girl say she is becoming mature and an adult by taking all of their clothes off save for 2 band aids and a thong that barely covers the quarter and the coin slot :rolleyes:

IMHO Mandy Moore is beautiful. Furthermore, I think its an attainable beauty, as opposed to a Britney or Christina or 99.9% of the girls in Cosmo who are just shockingly gorgeous AND have had work done on them AND had some major airbrushing on their photos.

Britney and Xtina have gotten rid of saying they are positive role models. Even Britney says shes just "doing me" now, and that she doesnt care what people think as long as she is comfortable with herself.

darren cahill
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Britney and Xtina have gotten rid of saying they are positive role models. Even Britney says shes just "doing me" now, and that she doesnt care what people think as long as she is comfortable with herself.

well thats exactly the way it should be. why should britney care what others feel about her? she sure as hell wouldnt want to read these threads that have ripped her a new ass over and over. Britney and Christina (OOPS, i mean Xtina :rolleyes: ) arent doing anything Madonna didnt do (and did better) 20 years ago...Madonna started out rather cutesy and harmless, grabbed lots of little girl attention, realized thats not where future success laid, got trashier (i.e. Sex book era, Erotica Cd etc) lost the kiddie crowd, gained a more adult audience (and a gayer crowd) which might not be the huge numbers as the bubble gum crowd but in the end, much more loyal.

i dont know, but dont you all get in bad moods just ripping people all the time? i dare someone to say a nice word about britney...come on you can do it! i bet if britney showed up at most of these guys door and was naked itching to be scratched, you'd all be trippin

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:52 PM
*runs into a corner pouting*

Britney has nice legs :o :p

darren cahill
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:55 PM
*runs into a corner pouting*

Britney has nice legs :o :p

see dont you feel better? i know i do! LOL...it can be such a downer clicking a thread like "britney naked" thinking WHOO HOO and then seeing "she sucks" "shes ugly" "shes nothing" "shes trash" blah blah

why even bother spending time posting photos and doing all this constructive stuff just to be mean? it says more about the person doing the ripping then the subject matter at hand.....interesting thought thats all...but thanks for the positive words...even if it was just to be funny...but its amazing what a little positive out put can get ya

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:59 PM
see dont you feel better? i know i do! LOL...it can be such a downer clicking a thread like "britney naked" thinking WHOO HOO and then seeing "she sucks" "shes ugly" "shes nothing" "shes trash" blah blah

why even bother spending time posting photos and doing all this constructive stuff just to be mean? it says more about the person doing the ripping then the subject matter at hand.....interesting thought thats all...but thanks for the positive words...even if it was just to be funny...but its amazing what a little positive out put can get ya
but seriously...I am a hate-filled person. Maybe I need a new outlet for my hatred...but I just don't like Britney, or Ashanti or J.Lo or Beyonce :o

darren cahill
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:03 AM
but seriously...I am a hate-filled person. Maybe I need a new outlet for my hatred...but I just don't like Britney, or Ashanti or J.Lo or Beyonce :o

well you're honest if nothing else...i dont mean to sound all new-agey or get all enya on you but you definately get back in life what you give out so be prepared for some nasty shit cause you certainly come across as a sour apple...maybe you just need some britney/xtina booty?

these singers shouldnt be having such an effect on you...that in itself is creepy

Mr. Man
Aug 18th, 2003, 01:39 AM
:unsure: she looks aigh't in the photos.

Dick, you don't like Beyonce? What's not to like? :p

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 18th, 2003, 03:36 AM
:unsure: she looks aigh't in the photos.

Dick, you don't like Beyonce? What's not to like? :p
she annoys the fuck out of me for some reason :mad: :fiery: :p

skanky~skanketta
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:41 AM
eeeeeeeeeyuck!