PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Houston Repoertdy Pregnant With Her Second Child

lizchris
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:13 AM
According to UPN-9 News in New York, friends of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown are saying that Whintey Houston is pregnant with their second child. If so, I am hoping for a healthy full-term baby because she has miscarried three times, once when filming The Bodyguard, the other time when filming Waiting to Exhale and the third time was when the Preacher's Wife was about to be realased.

Barrie_Dude
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:23 AM
I Swear I Am Not The Father!

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:30 AM
Yes, lets hope for a healthy baby but if Whitney is still doping and drinking then a miscarriage might be God's reprive for the baby.

CondiLicious
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:46 AM
That rumor has been going around for the past 2 months... so far Whitney has said nothing.

*JR*
Aug 17th, 2003, 04:02 PM
According to UPN-9 News in New York, friends of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown are saying that Whintey Houston is pregnant with their second child. If so, I am hoping for a healthy full-term baby because she has miscarried three times, once when filming The Bodyguard, the other time when filming Waiting to Exhale and the third time was when the Preacher's Wife was about to be realased.
Hmmm....... 3 miscarraiges + abusive hubby & resulting addictions = ???????

BigB08822
Aug 17th, 2003, 04:22 PM
crack is wack!!!!

Bacardi
Aug 17th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Let's hope for her baby's own good, she lays off the drugs and alcohol. Just say NO TO CRACK! :worship:

lizchris, maybe she's Ok since she doesn't have a movie coming out anytime soon. ;)

Serendy Willick
Aug 17th, 2003, 08:30 PM
Say No To The Crack Whitney!

jenglisbe
Aug 17th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Whitney doesn't do crack as she is too good/rich for it. I am not sure what drug is up to her standards...

Cariaoke
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Whitney, drop weed for speed and remember... crack is wack! :tape:

SJW
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:14 PM
whoa now

lets hope this child is healthy

skanky~skanketta
Aug 18th, 2003, 02:36 PM
3 miscarriages!thats a lot for a woman to take!

take care whitters!healthy baby girl would be great!and dont make any movies till u deliver.