PDA

View Full Version : Will be Iva back on the top?

Zl@tko
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:16 PM
She's a great player, i would like to see her back on the top. I still belive she can do it.

Go Iva!

Dado
Feb 1st, 2002, 01:23 AM
I think she's a great talent. But before two years she want to be a moviestar. Now, she down. I hope she come back. The same I wish Mirjana Lucic!

Keith
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:10 AM
Even if Iva never gets back into the top 10...she has something 99% of the tennis players don't have...a grand slam title!

I like Iva, I hope she comes back and plays well! She had some good results last year...She even held a matchpoint against Hingis (or maybe was 2 away)

brunof
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:12 PM
I do believe that Iva has enough in her to become at least a top 20 player. She did have some moments of greatness last year, and provided she stays injury free, I don't see why she can't rise up in the rankings. Best of luck to Iva and her fans! :)

Monica_Rules
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:39 PM
If Iva could stay injury free and concentarte on tennis more she'll fr sure be top 20!I hope she can improve and get some big wins and a few titles and be top 20!

croat123
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:08 PM
I think that at this point it has more to do with concentration than with injuries. One week she can beat a top ten player and the next week get beat by someone outside of the top 100. If she could try to be more consitent, she could make it back into the top 20 by the end of the year. I think she will get a lot of points during the claycrout season because she has virtually no points to defend except for the 3rd of Charleston.

Vanity
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:10 PM
I hope Iva can regain her form and show everyone that RG 1997 wasn't a fluke!!! :D

Brαm
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:13 PM
I don't see Iva Majoli back in the top-20, let alone top-10!
I think her glory days are over. Yeah maybe she'll win a tier III or IV titles and have some wins over top-20 players in the coming years but think that'll be it...