PDA

View Full Version : Gwyneth taking time off to start a family......hope this one isn't just a rumour!!

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 16th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Gwyn takes year off to have baby
GWYNETH PALTROW and CHRIS MARTIN are taking a year off to start a family.

The actress has told pals she wants to scale down her workload because she desperately wants to have a baby with the COLDPLAY frontman.

The Shakespeare In Love star has also instructed her two macrobiotic chefs to beef up her diet with extra vitamins so she can easily fall pregnant.

And Chris has told pals he will take time off next year to set up home with Gwyneth.

A friend said: “Gwyneth is desperate for a baby with Chris and has decided to take a year off to prepare herself.

“She has told movie bosses she wants to keep her work to a minimum.

“Gwyneth has also asked her two chefs to add more vitamins into her diet to boost her fertility.

“And she is taking folic acid to safeguard the baby’s health.”

Gwyneth put her movie career on hold after her father Bruce died from a heart attack in October last year.

The Oscar-winner pulled out of comedy I Love Huckabee’s saying she wasn’t ready to work again.

She also withdrew from the film Happy Endings, starring RAY LIOTTA, claiming she was suffering from exhaustion.

Gwyneth has not taken on any new work since she finished filming Ted And Sylvia — the working title for the movie about the relationship between poets Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes — earlier this year.

Just before shooting began she was in Italy celebrating her 30th birthday with her father when he collapsed.

Friends say Gwyneth is still devastated by his death and it has made her re-think how she wants to live her life.

She has been dating Chris for a year and is now determined to settle down and start a family. The friend added: “Although Chris has said they are not getting married, all Gwyneth talks about is settling down with him and starting a family.

“Some friends are worried because she talked about ex BRAD PITT in the same way — and that ended in tears.

“But Gwyneth is determined that this time she has got it right and found the man for her.”

The Hollywood actress this week jetted to Majorca for a break on a yacht owned by fashion designer VALENTINO.

Chris stayed behind in the UK, with Coldplay headlining today’s V Festival in Chelmsford, Essex.

He told this week how he doesn’t plan to marry Gwyneth, despite strong rumours the couple are to set to wed at STEVEN SPIELBERG’s mansion in New York.

Chris said: “We’re not getting married in the near future, everything that is written about Steven Spielberg and Chewbacca is a load of rubbish.”

And he joked about starting a family: “We have seven children already — we’ve adopted S CLUB JUNIORS — they live in our flat”.

But he recently revealed that Coldplay would take some time out next year because fans could become sick of them.

Rocketta
Aug 16th, 2003, 06:20 PM
I hope the word "married" shows up before the word "pregnant". :)

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 16th, 2003, 06:26 PM
I hope the word "married" shows up before the word "pregnant". :)

yeah good point!!!!:)

Barrie_Dude
Aug 16th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Contrary to popular rumour, Gwenyth and I are not getting married and will not be having a family together!

controlfreak
Aug 16th, 2003, 07:50 PM
But he recently revealed that Coldplay would take some time out next year because fans could become sick of them.

:lol: I've never heard that one before!

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 16th, 2003, 08:30 PM
:lol: I've never heard that one before!

I shall never get tired of them........well, unless, they start sounding like Good Charlotte!!!!!!:eek::smash:

Experimentee
Aug 17th, 2003, 04:02 PM
I think Chris has a big self esteem problem! He is always saying things like his songs arent that good he cant believe people like them, people must think hes total shit, people might get sick of them etc.
Maybe he is just being modest but its annoying!