PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

Steam
Aug 16th, 2003, 01:27 AM
I'm away for two weeks and not one thread wondering where I am. Fuck all of you, fuck you right in the ass. I'm going home :(

Sam L
Aug 16th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Hi Steam, I noticed you were away. Welcome back! :wavey:

DutchieGirl
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:05 AM
lol I don't really know you - so I couldn't noticed that you are gone! ;)

Bacardi
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:21 AM
I assumed you were on vacation to some lovely coast line Steam and had forgotten about me :p :sad:
WELCOME BACK :wavey:

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:40 AM
I'm away for two weeks and not one thread wondering where I am. Fuck all of you, fuck you right in the ass. I'm going home :(

lmao, and I posted in that other thread without seeing this one. Bitch :p

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:42 AM
I was gone for like two months and never got one. Should I be ashamed then? ;)

Where have you been?

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:49 AM
I was gone for like two months and never got one. Should I be ashamed then? ;)

Where have you been?

howdy hitman :wavey:

maybe he discovered a 24/7 reality show network, and holed up in his apartment for two weeks.

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:56 AM
howdy hitman :wavey:

maybe he discovered a 24/7 reality show network, and holed up in his apartment for two weeks.

Yeah, maybe...
Or maybe he won the lottery, married some hottie and was locked up 24/7 for other obvious reasons. :p I know I would. ;)

:wavey:

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:58 AM
lmao!
if that'd happened, I don't think Steam would've taken two SECONDS much less two weeks to blab to everyone on the board about it.

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:00 AM
LOL!
Okay, that was a good one. :p

Crazy Canuck
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:01 AM
Steam, quit bitching. Mrs Guga and I discussed your absense on my board, as did Hurley and I on AOL. I even looked on yahoo to make sure that you weren't dead :cool:

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:02 AM
;)

so tell me, hitman, you gonna participate in the '03-'04 regular season NHL thread? Should be aggrivating and fun in equal measure.

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:04 AM
I submit that Steam is responsible for the blackout. Took him two weeks to prepare and implement his master plan :devil:

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:12 AM
;)

so tell me, hitman, you gonna participate in the '03-'04 regular season NHL thread? Should be aggrivating and fun in equal measure.

Yeah, I wouldnt miss that! ;)
Too bad I get no hockey on tv untill the playoffs, though. :(

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:13 AM
Yeah, I wouldnt miss that! ;)
Too bad I get no hockey on tv untill the playoffs, though. :(

cool :D

not that we're much better off. ESPN released its NHL TV schedule for this year...*shrug* something's better than nothing, right?

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:19 AM
Yeah, definitely. :p

Rumor has it that Steam was out for two weeks camping outside the ESPN headquarters to protest about the ridiculous hockey schedule. :p

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Yeah, and he haggled ESPN executives to give John Buccigross a new contract. What would he do without his weekly column? :sad:

lmao, my money says Steam stayed away intentionally just to see if anyone gave a fuck that he was gone.

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:32 AM
So, how have you been?

PS - Wouldnt this be considered a derailing of a thread? :p

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:36 AM
So, how have you been?

Super. Finished summer school last week. Just enjoying the last two weeks of vacation. You?

PS - Wouldnt this be considered a derailing of a thread? :p

lmao, read the location, dude. I'm a professional thread derailer ;)

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:39 AM
Super. Finished summer school last week. Just enjoying the last two weeks of vacation. You?

lmao, read the location, dude. I'm a professional thread derailer ;)

Good. ;)
Im good now. Had problems with some teacher last semester in school, but got rid of her. Its all superb this semester, though.

Yeah, I should know better. :lol:

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:42 AM
Good. ;)
Im good now. Had problems with some teacher last semester in school, but got rid of her. Its all superb this semester, though.

Yeah, I should know better. :lol:

lmao, you realize how morbid it sounds when you admit to "getting rid of someone" with the name "hitman?"

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:46 AM
lmao, you realize how morbid it sounds when you admit to "getting rid of someone" with the name "hitman?"

Yeah :devil:

I can tell you something: had I shot her, it would had a handfull of GOOD reasons. ;)

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:48 AM
that's what all cold-blooded killers say :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:52 AM
;)

wtf is happening with Cujo? Did I miss something, or have they still not figured this out yet?

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:54 AM
that's what all cold-blooded killers say :rolleyes:

You dont know that Turbo-Mega Bitch, so stay outta it. ;)

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:56 AM
wtf is happening with Cujo? Did I miss something, or have they still not figured this out yet?

Did anyone sign Cujo as of yet?
Ill have to be happy with Aebischer, what can one do... :p

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:56 AM

I've only heard rumors that they're gonna put him on waivers. lmao, CUJO on waivers. oh well, didn't hurt the Wings too much when they gave up Osgood, I guess.

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:58 AM
Oh yeah, and the Bruins have confirmed they're interested in Cujo. *shrug* I honestly think he'll end up with the NYR...be with his old boy Slather.

Crazy Canuck
Aug 16th, 2003, 04:00 AM
Yeah, I kind of hope he does go to the Rangers. At least in theory he will be on a good team that way *cough* ;)

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 04:01 AM
Yeah, I kind of hope he does go to the Rangers. At least in theory he will be on a good team that way *cough* ;)

lmao, haven't the Rangers been a good team, in theory, for five years? ;)

how're your Leafs? Eddie Spreadie attack any underage girls lately?

hitman
Aug 16th, 2003, 04:01 AM
I dont know much, but I do know Rangers and good cant be ever placed together.

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2003, 04:02 AM
I dont know much, but I do know Rangers and good cant be ever placed together.

lmao, and throw Blackhawks into that mess as well.

Crazy Canuck
Aug 16th, 2003, 05:13 AM
lmao, haven't the Rangers been a good team, in theory, for five years? ;)

how're your Leafs? Eddie Spreadie attack any underage girls lately?
I have no doubt that he is out on the prowl as we speak.

Steam
Aug 16th, 2003, 07:05 AM
What the fuck is this? Hockey talk in my pity thread? Blasphemy.

Tonight, I got called a "hanger on". Me. Steam. I couldn't believe it. So ashamed.

skanky~skanketta
Aug 16th, 2003, 01:56 PM
steam?who dat?:P

controlfreak
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:39 PM
Fuck all of you, fuck you right in the ass.

I dread to think where else you might want to fuck me. The armpit maybe?