PDA

View Full Version : Come in here to rant about men, relationships, life, anything (The fucked up thread)

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 12:38 PM
My life is shit right now :fiery: :mad:. I've been in a piss poor mood since the day before yesterday, but yesterday was the limit :(. Shit just keeps getting from bad to worse. Fuck the world :mad:. The world is one big shit pile...with me wrapped up in it :rolleyes:.

skanky~skanketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:01 PM
ARGHHHHHH!i've been in a terrible state since yesterday as well.today was even worse!i swear i could kill3 people right now. i really hate living with my parents sometimes. maybe i should move back out. :mad: :mad: :mad: :fiery: :( :banghead: :banghead:

CC
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Yes, let's talk about men in here.

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Yes, let's talk about men in here.
men are dogs :rolleyes:. what else can we say ;)?

Dava
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:56 PM
I am not a dog!

Cariaoke
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:59 PM
i like my men when they're dogs. they beg and it's so cute.

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:02 PM
I am not a dog!
Oh please :rolleyes:...you roll over when the bitches tell you to ;) :rolleyes:

Dava
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:03 PM
You know me to well ;)

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:04 PM
:rolleyes:

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:05 PM
You know me to well ;)
all men are that predictable :rolleyes:

Dava
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Except you, you little enigma

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Except you, you little enigma
:o :rolleyes: :banghead:...that's just a technicality :lol:

Dava
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Yeah whatever you say!

CC
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:38 PM

This is true. I can see things coming a mile away. ;)

Richie77
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Good thing you're with me...I'm very UN-predictable :bounce: :kiss:

Lord Chips
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:52 PM
men are dogs :rolleyes:. what else can we say ;)?
Sometimes it's the girls who are the dogs.

This girl was supposed to be my friend. Insted she wreck my confidence, took the will to live away from me, lied frequently and when i offered to forgive her in exchange for helping me through theropy, she said she could even give me 10mins a week as all she cared about was getting her grades to get into uni (She didn't say this but I know it was what she was thinking). She couldnt even have cared if i killed myself.

The worst thing is she got what she wanted. All i got was a shattered confidence and the prospect of 1-2 years in theropy.

Bacardi
Aug 15th, 2003, 06:07 PM
True Lord Chips, I've had my heart broken by a fellow girl who is a dear friend of mine more than I ever have by any man I was with. Yet, I still love her, more than anything and if it were possible I'd probably sell my soul to be with her for the rest of my life. :confused:

But of the guys I dated, all of them were real losers. I liked maybe 2 out of them all. And the 2 I liked, one got away to go to Med School.... The other got married to some other little huzzy. The others really have turned me off to men. I have a general bad view of them since my last boyfriend. I think they are all sex crazed, obsessive, and controlling. However, I'm not a man hater... I just prefer to date women right now. ;)

decemberlove
Aug 15th, 2003, 06:19 PM

This girl was supposed to be my friend. Insted she wreck my confidence, took the will to live away from me, lied frequently and when i offered to forgive her in exchange for helping me through theropy, she said she could even give me 10mins a week as all she cared about was getting her grades to get into uni (She didn't say this but I know it was what she was thinking). She couldnt even have cared if i killed myself.

The worst thing is she got what she wanted. All i got was a shattered confidence and the prospect of 1-2 years in theropy.

fuck therapy, its a waste.

Lord Chips
Aug 15th, 2003, 06:54 PM
A while ago I would have agreed but in the past the times I've gone is because of my school making me. This time I made the decision on my own and I can see it helping a bit. I've certainly been a lot happier with life.............. until when I found out she got the grades she wanted

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 07:58 PM

yeah...I get you. Maybe it's better to stay single these days :rolleyes:. Less drama :mad:.

SJW
Aug 15th, 2003, 09:20 PM

and the thing i like about u babe is us females have an understanding....neither of us beg because both of us want it :drool:

yes Dick i dont care if i fuck up ur thread cos im in a bad mood right now myself :)

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:02 PM
and the thing i like about u babe is us females have an understanding....neither of us beg because both of us want it :drool:

yes Dick i dont care if i fuck up ur thread cos im in a bad mood right now myself :)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:09 PM
You know what pisses me the most? The fact that your parents seem to think they know everything you are going through at the moment. And when you tell them that they don't, they go off on you :rolleyes: :mad:. I'm just going to yell at them that I'm a fag one of these and I'm sure they don't know what I'm going through :mad: :fiery:. I can't be this perfect little boy that they want me to anymore :mad:. I'm not going to put up with it. I'm a good boy :mad:. I don't party, I don't do drugs, I get reasonable grades, yet I am fucked up :mad:. What more do they want from me? I think my mom is pushing me out of the house, cause she thinks I'm cooped up too much when home from school. But if I go out and have fun and find a boyfriend, she'll freak the fuck out :mad:. I'm telling you, I'm in a lose-lose situation :mad: :fiery:.

Shuji Shuriken
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:10 PM
:mad: :fiery: fuck the world :mad:

Mr. Man
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:03 PM
:)

controlfreak
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:14 PM
If you're going to lose, you might as well go down in flames...