PDA

View Full Version : True Life: Pet Obsessions

tazban1
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:21 AM
I'm watching True Life on MTV right now and there's a guy who tongue kisses his dog! When he and his girlfriend went on a drive, the girlfriend had to sit in the back seat so that the dog could sit up front with him. The dog got to sleep in the bed while the girlfriend had to sleep on the couch! The girlfriend won't get her visa so she has to go back to her country and might never see him again and the guy choses to spend time with the dog rather than her!

Cassius
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:26 AM
Well, his girlfriend must be a real loser if she lets herself get treated like that by a loser.

Sam L
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Just remember pets are people too. :devil:

I also kiss my cat, but wouldn't tongue kiss. Ewww, you don't know where it's been. :eek:

Cassius
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:41 AM
I also kiss my cat, but wouldn't tongue kiss. Ewww, you don't know where it's been.
Ewwwww................you kiss your cat?
You may not know where your cat's mouth has been, so I'll let you in on a little known secret: Cats lick their arses!

CondiLicious
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:45 AM
My mother once french kissed our dog cos she was drunk and there was a few of us there and she was all "awww look at my little doggy.... isn't she cute" and somebody says "you and that dog you'll be sticking your tongue down its mouth next" and so she did...

*throws up at the memory*

Keith
Aug 15th, 2003, 04:49 AM
That is just funny! Definite obsession, but yes, I agree that pets are people, too. I spoil my dog. Some things I have bought for him: seatbelt, specialty food, supplements, a new collar every month, his own couch, tons of toys, doggie day spa visits.

My dog also goes many places with me. He sits at my feet when I get my haircut and a local restaurant lets him come in. He comes to the tennis court and plays in the field while I play tennis, He has gone to work with me.

BUT- the dog is still a dog in many ways. He is the most pleasant dog ever!

Oh, look, I even have a picture!

GBFH
Aug 15th, 2003, 04:57 AM
awww, Buck is so cute :D

We have tons of pets, as well. Three dogs, seven cats...in my life I've had at least sixty cats and ten dogs. We think our old neighbors used to steal our cats and kill 'em. Bastards.

I need to get a pic of our new doggie, Dudley. He's a Basset Hound, and sooooooo cute!!! But here are the other doggies.

Poor little Marge, the Basset Hound in the second pic is very sick...she'll have to be put down soon :sad:

Rocketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:01 AM
That is just funny! Definite obsession, but yes, I agree that pets are people, too. I spoil my dog. Some things I have bought for him: seatbelt, specialty food, supplements, a new collar every month, his own couch, tons of toys, doggie day spa visits.

My dog also goes many places with me. He sits at my feet when I get my haircut and a local restaurant lets him come in. He comes to the tennis court and plays in the field while I play tennis, He has gone to work with me.

BUT- the dog is still a dog in many ways. He is the most pleasant dog ever!

Oh, look, I even have a picture!

awww he's a cutie!!

I don't kiss my cats but my cats kiss me. If I'm napping and tag thinks its time to eat he will lick my eyeballs to wake me up! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey look I just happen to have a picture! :p

Rocketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:03 AM
awww, Buck is so cute :D

We have tons of pets, as well. Three dogs, seven cats...in my life I've had at least sixty cats and ten dogs. We think our old neighbors used to steal our cats and kill 'em. Bastards.

I need to get a pic of our new doggie, Dudley. He's a Basset Hound, and sooooooo cute!!! But here are the other doggies.

Poor little Marge, the Basset Hound in the second pic is very sick...she'll have to be put down soon :sad:

aww they're soo cute too! :)

Keith
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:06 AM
GBFH- great pics, the Basset Hound looks very "proper". I was at the pet store and the lady that rung me up had 11 dogs :eek: But I think that is great. My mom used to rescue dogs that were going to the chamber and she was a foster home until she found a home for the dogs. We had many dogs, but most of them were just around for a few months.

ROcketta- your kitties are so cute! Although they kind of look like they are conspiring together for some kind of misdeed!

GBFH
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:08 AM
Thanks Keith and Rocketta :D

And....if we've moved onto kitties...here's my favorite, Phantom.

lmao Rocketta, cats are so evil :devil:

Rocketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:12 AM
ROcketta- your kitties are so cute! Although they kind of look like they are conspiring together for some kind of misdeed!

LOL, the black one definitely isn't planning an escape. He was a stray and could care less about going outside. Now the tag, the white and black one is a different story. He was planning something and looking for some outside help in the form of the stray cats that live outside. ;)

I have another cat O'Malley. We have a Chuhauhau( I can't remember how to spell the dern word and I'm too tired to look it up so my apologies) as well. Right now a rescued dog that lives in the pen outside and 5 stray cats that live in my backyard. :cool:

Rocketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Thanks Keith and Rocketta :D

And....if we've moved onto kitties...here's my favorite, Phantom.

lmao Rocketta, cats are so evil :devil:

Speaking of :devil: that is one sinister look on that cat. She/He's adorable!!

GBFH
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:17 AM
Speaking of :devil: that is one sinister look on that cat. She/He's adorable!!

lmao! thanks!

I for one think Phantom is the sweetest little kitty ever, but my mother, calls her a shithead at every available opportunity. But she has the scars on her arms, legs and torso to argue her point ;)

I'm glad there're so many pet lovers here! How can anyone turn away a stray cat or dog? They're so cute :hearts:

Rocketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:23 AM
lmao! thanks!

I for one think Phantom is the sweetest little kitty ever, but my mother, calls her a shithead at every available opportunity. But she has the scars on her arms, legs and torso to argue her point ;)

I'm glad there're so many pet lovers here! How can anyone turn away a stray cat or dog? They're so cute :hearts:

speaking of how could people turn away a stray. We have our rescued dog cause my mother has a house she rents out and the dumb tenent left and didn't take her dog. We went out there a week after she moved out and the dog didn't have any water or food and her bones were showing. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Now I have another food bill (cause the dogs don't get the same food) and another vet bill. :mad:

People suck!

GBFH
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:27 AM
speaking of how could people turn away a stray. We have our rescued dog cause my mother has a house she rents out and the dumb tenent left and didn't take her dog. We went out there a week after she moved out and the dog didn't have any water or food and her bones were showing. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Now I have another food bill (cause the dogs don't get the same food) and another vet bill. :mad:

People suck!

:sad:
What a shithead! How can anyone do that??? Our idiot pot-smoking neighbors have a beautiful chocolate lab whom they leave tied up in the backyard. Mind you, we live in TEXAS where it's around 105 everyday in the summer. The poor baby...my mom and I bring her fresh water and dog bones in the afternoon. :sad:

And our dog Lucy, the red one in the picture, was a stray...and she's the sweetest cuddliest little doggie. *shakes head* people do suck.

Keith
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Well, Rocketta- you know that you saved that dog and although you pay the $$ for it, you are a hero to the dog and pet owners everywhere respect you!

Keith
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:29 AM
GBFH, that is just pitiful what those people do! My brother, who also lives in Texas, called the cops because he hears his neighbors beat up their dog. He hears one person say to the other, "come over here and help me beat this dog" The cops came and the ladies kissed their dog and said they would never hurt it. Just so sad.

GBFH
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:31 AM
GBFH, that is just pitiful what those people do! My brother, who also lives in Texas, called the cops because he hears his neighbors beat up their dog. He hears one person say to the other, "come over here and help me beat this dog" The cops came and the ladies kissed their dog and said they would never hurt it. Just so sad.

:eek:
what monsters!!!! beat up a poor little dog? I hope they have bad karma for the rest of their lives. there's no excuse for animal abuse. maybe the dog will attack them one day...see how they like it.

skanky~skanketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:32 AM
awwwww!i love my pets!i treat them like humans...actually better.lol!but making out is gross. after all, dogs are like our children so its like incest.

anyway, i have 6 dogs. actually, one mama dog, amber who is a pitbull, and 5 of her puppies, mike, maggee, bree, brandon, julia. jake ran away and left me in tears for 2 days. the pups are a cross between a basset and a pitbull.

i desperately want cats but my mom has absolutely forbidden it. she hates cats. but i always feed the cats in the back alleys cuz i cant help it.

i also want a chameleon but i dont want to take them out of their natural habitat.

i also want a python, but my mom would die, and so with my sister.

oh, and i have a flower horn called briar rose. she's pretty, but absolutely boring.all she does is swin really slowly and eat worms.

when i get rich, i'll get my own horse.

GBFH
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:33 AM
awwwww :D

VCR that sounds great! I love puppies! You gonna keep all of them?

skanky~skanketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:39 AM
actually, they're not all puppies anymore. i mean, they're mighty big!but in my eyes, they'll always be puppies, even when they are 7 years old, you know what i mean?

and yes, i did keep them all. i had to move back home though, cuz that was the deal.

GBFH
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Okay, here's my Basset Hound puppy...his name is Dudley. I call him Dinky Diddydums, like in Harry Potter. I love his widows peak, makes him look like Eddie Munster.

Rocketta
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:59 AM
Okay, here's my Basset Hound puppy...his name is Dudley. I call him Dinky Diddydums, like in Harry Potter. I love his widows peak, makes him look like Eddie Munster.

ok that puppy is just toooooooooo cute! :hearts: :hearts: