PDA

View Full Version : King Satan and co. taking the piss out of the weather

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 04:45 PM
I'm sure the french aren't the only ones dying over the heat ;) lol

I'm sorry, but this kinda shit makes me laugh. why don't they jump into a swimming pool or something? go take a cold shower, turn on the ac! what's up with all these ppl dying?? *shakes head*

decemberlove
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:38 PM
also, joe, yawl cali bitches are prolly the worst ive ever heard when it comes to complaining about weather. you were just complaing about humidity recently, and i remember sometime last year a few of my friends in LA were bitching about RAIN. and that it was on the news everywhere that you guys got rain. oh no, not rain :p

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:05 PM
If your ass is burning up, and close to death, get an AC!! simple as that.

if you can't afford it, get in a bath tub full of cold water. get an ice pack, do something! anything to keep your ass from dying!

ok ok, so elderly ppl are a bit slow. but if yall say you care about them so much, help them out.

CC
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:07 PM
If your ass is burning up, and close to death, get an AC!! simple as that.

if you can't afford it, get in a bath tub full of cold water. get an ice pack, do something! anything to keep your ass from dying!

ok ok, so elderly ppl are a bit slow. but if yall say you care about them so much, help them out.
I think this is record temperature for them Joe.

decemberlove
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:24 PM
dolores, i know they complain but not like a hot weather state would. this area is used to have all types of extreme, four season weather.

joe, you have to understand that not everyone lives in cali and not everyone has the same weather yawl spoiled brats do :p

tine, i could never live w/o a/c, a pool, or the beach down the block from me. i feel sorry for you guys.

decemberlove
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:27 PM
and joe, its not like people can sit in a tub of ice all day when they hafta work

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:29 PM
and joe, its not like people can sit in a tub of ice all day when they hafta work
well shit, if i'm gonna die from the heat, you bet your ass i'm staying in a tub all day long! fuck work, i'm gonna live!

decemberlove
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:31 PM
bitch you dont work anyway!

some people need to make a living :p

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:34 PM
bitch you dont work anyway!

some people need to make a living :p
lol! well what the fuck! make those fucking bastards at work get ac's! i'm sure if everyone pitched in, you can get one!

Bacardi
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:18 PM
Hell's hot fires hath decended on earth. Everyone repent! :eek:

CC
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:19 PM
lol! well what the fuck! make those fucking bastards at work get ac's! i'm sure if everyone pitched in, you can get one!

Shut the feck up, you. :p

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Shut the feck up, you. :p
kiss my ass! :p

ok, i'm outta this thread! lol

CC
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Yes, feck off please.:p

:wavey:

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Yes, feck off please.:p

:wavey:
*pushes cc before he leaves* bye! :wavey: :p

decemberlove
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:42 PM
what happened to the rest of this thread???

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:45 PM
wtf?? :confused:

griffin
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:45 PM
It's there - I just gave you your own thread to bullshit in.

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:46 PM
why don't you just delete it you fucking idiot.

decemberlove
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:47 PM
dolores, i know they complain but not like a hot weather state would. this area is used to have all types of extreme, four season weather.

joe, you have to understand that not everyone lives in cali and not everyone has the same weather yawl spoiled brats do :p

tine, i could never live w/o a/c, a pool, or the beach down the block from me. i feel sorry for you guys.

well this post looks a lil out of place now, dontchu think?

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:48 PM
fucking bitch ass admin. what kind of bullshit is this?

griffin
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Deleting your posts was one option, darling, but I had this crazy idea that this way you could still have your conversation and the people who wanted to talk about a heat wave that's killed over 3000 people could do so in peace.

I suppose deleting your posts provides a better martyrdom factor.

decemberlove
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:50 PM
and i still dont see whats wrong with my post that i quoted above

griffin
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:53 PM
It seemed like part of the conversation for the 4 seconds I spent looking at it.

Jeeziz, give me a fucking break, I MOVE your posts - no deletions, no susupensions, just move them - and you're pitching fits?

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:54 PM
I'd rather you ban me than act like a bitch and pull this shit

griffin
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:55 PM
"This shit"? Moving your posts? Are you always this much of a whiny baby?

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:56 PM
if you can't handle my opinion than take your stupid ass somewhere else

griffin
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:56 PM
I have a better idea.