PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's out - already! He's 8 shots out of the lead!

cirelowe
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Darn,

Another lost for Tiger! Maybe he needs another coach! Maybe he needs Richard Williams?

Cire

Knizzle
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Darn,

Another lost for Tiger! Maybe he needs another coach! Maybe he needs Richard Williams?

Cire

8 shots is nothing at this point, there are still 3 days left.

the cat
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:22 PM
He reduced his tournament schedule this year and that strategy backfired. I wonder if he'll finally admitt he's in a slump.

CBS has to be crushed that Tiger won't be a factor on the weekend. :( He might not even make the cut! :eek:

Bella
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:23 PM
He admitted he was in a slump. He seriously said he thinks he should get the 'Comeback of the year' award for this year for his last win.

Nobody stays on a winning streak forever.

Like Knizzle said, this is only day one. He can still win it.

At first, I thought you wrote "eight shots out in the lead". What a difference an 'of' makes.

Iconoclast
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:32 PM
+4 is not that much of a shocker on this difficult course. But Tiger needs a lot of work to get back into contention and challenge the likes of Mickelson, Weir, Janzen and Singh. Something in the area of a 66-68 tomorrow.

More shocked that Montgomerie hit an 82 (+12) - after finishing runner-up to Poulter at the Nordic Open just last weekend. And how about Kenny Perry at +5? Who would have thought.

(Continuing to pretend that this belongs in GM).

paycheck
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Tiger is definitely not out of it! 8 shots can be made up in one day sometimes. And there are three days left!!!

Tiger is not on a slump. He has won four times this year, no one has more wins. He is still the best out there.

the cat
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:49 PM
I was thinking Woods was 8 over par. My mistake. :o But he's only 4 over par.

Good luck to Phil Mickelson! :bounce:

cirelowe
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Tiger's washed up! His heydays are long gone! Like I said earlier, woods can't buy a Major! His only chance now is to prepare for the Masters, way in April of 2004!

See, this is what happens when you disrespect the Tour!

Serena, are you watching?

Cire

apoet29
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Tiger's washed up! His heydays are long gone! Like I said earlier, woods can't buy a Major! His only chance now is to prepare for the Masters, way in April of 2004!

Cire

In what way has Tiger disrespected the PGA tour? How has Serena disrespected the WTA tour?

The truth is that neither athlete has shown any disrespect to their sport. In fact, they have made their sports better by the talent, athleticism and personality they have brought to the game.

Get over yourself. Your incessant need to put down these athletes (who happen to be African-American) is truly pathetic.

paycheck
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:58 PM

Cire
What are you talking about disrespecting the tour??? :confused:

Tiger has been a role model athlete ever since he teed up as a pro!

selesfan
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:09 PM

Cire

Another idiotic post and thread by you. You seem to be obsessed with black athletes. :rolleyes:

disposablehero
Aug 15th, 2003, 12:38 AM
He isn't out. He could easily be 3 shots off the lead by the end of tomorrow.

GBFH
Aug 15th, 2003, 01:18 AM
The obvious culpret is.....the girlfriend. Dude should've waited until he passed his prime.

lmao, anyway, Tiger's great at coming back from bad days. He'll probably shoot five under tomorrow.

nander
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:20 AM
This TENNIS FAN really seems to be obsessed with black people.
Oh my God, Powell led the call to war and as for Ms Rice..they should lose their jobs!!