PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else watch "Making the Band" last night?

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:46 PM
What is wrong with those fucking hood rats... :fiery:

King Satan
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:11 PM
That shit was funny as hell lol!

But hey, that's what happens when you put a bunch of straight ghetto ppl in one house. Good thing they let them fight though. that's how we settle things around here too.

Jarrett
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:27 PM
I watched it today. This is my first time watching the show and it seemed pretty good. I will be watching for it next time. Looks like the preview for next time has that curly hair girl leaving.

mboyle
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:33 AM
What's wrong w/ them is that they all have a vocabulary smaller than my 8 year old brother, and IQs lower than my brocolli:o .

Knizzle
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:39 AM
What's wrong w/ them is that they all have a vocabulary smaller than my 8 year old brother, and IQs lower than my brocolli:o .

You don't know them like that to make statements like this. They have small vocabulary, yet they are rappers who put words together all day, sometimes right off the top of their head. Kind of ironic don't you think?? Could you do what they do??

Knizzle
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:40 AM
What is wrong with those fucking hood rats... :fiery:

Babs is the only hoodrat in the house. If you are talking about Ness and Fred, they just both think they are hard(Ness especially) and want to show how tough they are. Typical male bravado.

Rocketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:04 AM
I keep forgetting to watch! :o