PDA

View Full Version : To my friends...

AleOrtu
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:21 AM
If anybody cares about this, I want to say that I´m living the worst moment in my life.

My mum has dead last monday night. I was living all my life afraid about this day, and this day has come.
I can´t explain how I feel, no enough words in english or spanish. I know may of you may understand me.

I was her little baby, she cared about me until the last day, she cooked, cleaned, taked care about my healt, my studies,
My heart is broken in millons of pieces, I was scared about this day since I was a child. I want to be alone and I need to feel people arround me at the same time.

So, you will see me here arround posting somedays and you will not see me for weeks, I don´t know what I´ll do, I don´t know how I will face the rest of my life since now.

Thank you for understand me and feel free to write me if you want, it´ll be nice for me, I think.

Thank you all.

rand
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:40 AM
:sad: I don't know you at all but I know how sad this...... :sad:

Wojtek
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:45 AM
OMG :sad: :sad: :sad:

per4ever
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:29 AM
My condolences to you and your family, Catriel :sad:

MS
Aug 14th, 2003, 09:34 AM
¡ánimo Chico!

Chance
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:15 AM
:sad: You will be in my prayers, Catriel.

carot
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:21 AM
That's so sad :sad: My deepest condolences Catriel.

Sam L
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:23 AM
My condolences, Catriel :sad: I know it's hard but you have to find the strength somewhere... All the best, you will get through this.

Princess Fiona
Aug 14th, 2003, 11:56 AM
:sad: My deepest condolences Catriel... :sad: I'm so sorry...

Central
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Ánimo Catriel

Mase
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:24 PM
So sorry to hear of your news. My heart is out to you, take care, you have my best wishes. :kiss:

galadriel
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:42 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :sad: :sad: I can imagine how you feel now :sad:
I hope you are strong enough to go to this crisis.

p.s. You are not alone !!!Your Mama is always in your heart, wherever you are. :D

Daniel
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Animo y fuerza Catriel

Mi mas sentidas condolencias.

Mattographer
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:50 PM
:sad: My deepest condolences, Catriel :sad:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Catriel - you are so strong for continuing on with life anyways. I truly admire you and wonder where your courage and strength comes from. You are an inspiriation.

You will be in my prayers.

AleOrtu
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Thank you :)
It´s so nice to see you supporting me, you make me smile again.
I don´t have word, just wanted to say *thank you*, from my heart.

Bероника
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Lo siento mucho Catriel.Has de ser fuerte e intentar no estar triste pq es seguro q tu madre no querría verte así.Animo y un fuerte abrazo.

Lapin
Aug 14th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Hello Catriel. I don't know you, but I visit your wonderful Eleni site sometimes. I just wanted to say how sorry I am, and I'm thinking of you. :sad: Take care.

GBFH
Aug 15th, 2003, 12:27 AM
:sad: for Catriel

I'm sorry about your mam :sad:

Richie77
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Catriel, I'm so sorry to hear that :sad:

You'll be in my prayers.

Rocketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 04:19 AM
Catriel, I'm so :sad: :sad: for you. I know the fear of your parent passing. I've had that fear most of my life too. I don't know how I will react so my condolences, my sympathies and my prayers are definitely with you.

skanky~skanketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 04:37 AM
OMG! :eek:

i'm truly sorry catriel!i cant begin to understand your pain and misery! :sad: i'm so worried it might happen to me cuz life is unpredictable :sad: . but even in death, i'm sure she'll be your angel. :)

take care, be strong. :hug:

Alberto
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:43 AM
Siento mucho lo que ha pasado Catriel, pero tienes que ser fuerte, tu madre querrá verte luchar y seguir adelante, desde aquí te mando un abrazo muy fuerte y muchos ánimos!!!

Nikki
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:05 AM
My deepest condolences to you & your family Catriel:sad:

köj-è
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Cat... my deepest condolences... :sad:

be strong... :sad:

Jakub
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:13 AM
:sad:
I don`t know what to say Alejandro.
Stay strong . I feel very sorry for you . I have the same fear sometimes. I still can`t imagine my live without my parents.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

oggie
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:34 PM
I am so sorry for you Catriel. I know that what you are going through must be terrible, although I can't even imagine just how bad. But I want to let you know that you are eventually going to recover fully and that after everything you will be a stronger person. Don't give up!

TatiAnnahølic
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:53 PM
ostias lo siento mucho Catriel, se fuerte!!!

Dava
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:54 PM
:sad:

Suerte

AleOrtu
Aug 16th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Thank you all,
I really don´t know when I´ll feel alive again, but I try to start every day. Thank you for supporting me.

Giuliano
Aug 16th, 2003, 10:01 PM
My most sincere condolences Catriel.

Hidden Stillness
Aug 17th, 2003, 05:55 AM
Catriel:
(I'm sorry this took a few days, but the delay couldn't be avoided.)
I also express my condolences, and understand how you feel to lose your beloved Mom. You expressed the situation and your feelings about it very well, and I also felt much the same when I lost my Mom six years ago. I am still not completely over it. You mentioned that you feared that this day would come since you were a child, but now you also know, that this is the way life will go, and that the people who comfort you today, will be grieving their own loss tomorrow.
It is hard to lose someone who took such good care of you, always cared about what you were doing, helped and defended you, and was always on your side, an unwavering source of love and security amongst an uncaring world. You lose this special love, but eventually you will search for love and friendship from others, and when you are ready, it will be there. Everyone will feel this loss, some way. When my Mom died, I was in shock for some months, depressed, could not get myself to do things, and was in such an absent-minded haze, that I would be unable to remember sometimes, whether I had actually done something I planned to do, or only thought it. All these things will pass. I prayed that she could somehow come back and comfort me, knowing that the very thing I was devastated about, was that she was gone. I also understand your feeling about wanting "to be alone and" "to feel people around me at the same time." All these miserable feelings will go on for a while: don't fight them, but yet realize that you will live again, in a world where she will not be there. Other good people will be, though.
At some point later you will realize, when you feel a little better, all the wonderful qualities she gave you. I started to notice, later, when the shock had worn off somewhat, that when I took the effort to express myself well, when I handled some problem, when I held a sympathetic, thoughtful opinion or when I hated an abuser or a bully, that I got it originally from her. You think your own thoughts, but much of the way you are, you got from their good (or bad) guidance. Much of what I ended up being, I thank my Mom for, and know I was lucky. You may realize someday--not happily, but still, as something that is just a fact--that once she was here, you were with her, and now she is gone, but much of what you loved her for, you actually are too, and you can carry it on by keeping these things alive in you, and feel close to her that new way.
Death has taken her from you, but someday, death will bring you back together. Wait; it will be okay.

kfh_9118
Aug 17th, 2003, 06:58 AM
My deepest condolences, Catriel :sad:

vs1
Aug 17th, 2003, 07:50 AM
Catriel, I am SOOO Sorry to hear about the sad sad news. :sad: :sad: I feel very bad sad for you and I hope that you will remain strong during these hards times. Remember how much your mum loved you and think about this...if she were alive today, your happiness would be very important to her! So you need to continue to live a happy life...both for you AND for her. I know that thinking about happiness right now will be extremely difficult for you. But in time, you will have a different perspective. Always remember and honour her. And know deep in your heart that your happiness is worth a million happy moments for your mum.

Experimentee
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:37 PM
I'm so sorry :sad::sad::sad:
I cant imagine what i'd do if that happened to me