PDA

View Full Version : I had my baby!

Celeste
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:46 AM
I had my baby!! It was a "gurl" as Car Keyu Boi would say. I named her Jennifer Marie. I like the player, but it was really a personal name. Ronnie didn't make me name her after his mother after all. Can I be a mother to a "gurl"? I'm not sure, but it is how it is. Ronnie was useless of course and I had to do it ALONE. Anyway, Jennifer Marie was born 8/6/03. I did a tennis check, she has the birthday of Patricia Tarabini, everyone's favorite tennis player. I hope she can be as happy as "Pato" is, so that's a good birthday. Anyway, being a mother to a baby sucks, so no posting, but I wanted to let everyone know who remembered me. Ronnie did abandon me (as all men do) to attend the LA tournament last week (I got him into tennis, how can he ditch me and go without me?), but "the hot chicks" lost early (I think he means Jelena) so he wasn't gone for long. Ronnie only watches tennis for the bodies. I told him Svetlana Kutznetsova was newly 18 and probably hot. I've never seen her. Ronnie is now mad at me, I guess she wasn't so hot. Anyway, I will try to post a pic later of Jennifer, so I will be back! Love you guys!!

That sucks about Serena! Do you think Venus will play? We adopted that stray cat, but we named him "Cupcake" as Ronnie knows a Black lawyer by the same name. It was in her honor.

Hey, everyone, I miss you!

Mase
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:17 AM
Congrats!

Bacardi
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:29 AM
Congradulations....... Better you than I.... I'm not sure I can deal with children. :D
Cute name for the baby... Hope you don't spoil her too much. Should make her a tennis pro. ;)

Tratree
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Congrats Celeste....your "colorful" posts are missed, but glad you and Baby Jennifer are doing well. Post a picture!

Venus Forever
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Congrats!! :bounce:

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:39 AM
congrats, how old r u?

Nikki
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:52 AM
Congrats:bounce:

Beat
Aug 14th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Anyway, being a mother to a baby sucks, so no posting

:lol:

congratulations!!

Megli
Aug 14th, 2003, 09:02 AM
Congrats! :)

Vincent
Aug 14th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Congrats!:):)

Cariaoke
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Enhorabuena! :D

Chance
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:02 PM
Congratulations on your baby girl :D

thalle
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:09 PM
Congratulations:)

skanky~skanketta
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:33 PM
oh congrats!i'm so happy for you!!!!!

Colin B
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:13 PM
Great news, hope everything went well for both of you. Motherhood may seem to suck now but one day you'll realize it's the best thing that ever happened to you!

Rocketta
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Congrats! :)

Richie77
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:59 AM
Congratulations! :)

GBFH
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:18 AM
congrats, babe :D

King Aaron
Aug 16th, 2003, 06:59 PM
Congratulations. :D

Barrie_Dude
Aug 16th, 2003, 07:02 PM
I had my baby!! It was a "gurl" as Car Keyu Boi would say. I named her Jennifer Marie. I like the player, but it was really a personal name. Ronnie didn't make me name her after his mother after all. Can I be a mother to a "gurl"? I'm not sure, but it is how it is. Ronnie was useless of course and I had to do it ALONE. Anyway, Jennifer Marie was born 8/6/03. I did a tennis check, she has the birthday of Patricia Tarabini, everyone's favorite tennis player. I hope she can be as happy as "Pato" is, so that's a good birthday. Anyway, being a mother to a baby sucks, so no posting, but I wanted to let everyone know who remembered me. Ronnie did abandon me (as all men do) to attend the LA tournament last week (I got him into tennis, how can he ditch me and go without me?), but "the hot chicks" lost early (I think he means Jelena) so he wasn't gone for long. Ronnie only watches tennis for the bodies. I told him Svetlana Kutznetsova was newly 18 and probably hot. I've never seen her. Ronnie is now mad at me, I guess she wasn't so hot. Anyway, I will try to post a pic later of Jennifer, so I will be back! Love you guys!!

That sucks about Serena! Do you think Venus will play? We adopted that stray cat, but we named him "Cupcake" as Ronnie knows a Black lawyer by the same name. It was in her honor.

Hey, everyone, I miss you!I am sooooooo happy my sweet! And to name your baby after the Sainted Goddess, well, I am speechless! I do miss you and hope that you can find some time from time to time for your friends here! Hugs and Kisses

Barrie_Dude
Aug 16th, 2003, 07:03 PM
P/S: RE:Ronnie! I told you that you should have married me!

AmErIcAn
Aug 16th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Aww congrats!!!

Having kids is great!! well u know if u get a sitter !!
Noo no i wouldnt swap my joshie for the world!

Chris_Martin's_woman
Aug 16th, 2003, 08:48 PM
:D:yeah::clap2:CONGRADULATIONS!!!:clap2::yeah::D

ASV_FAN
Aug 18th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Woohoo :D ! Congrats Celeste, been missin u honey! Is the post of online-godfather taken lol *hint* ?

salima
Aug 18th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Congrats , have you started practising tennis with her yet

*JR*
Aug 19th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Mazel tov! ;) BTW, I wonder how many babies ARE named for tennis players like Hingis was for the big blond le, le, lefty?

Ting
Aug 19th, 2003, 02:09 AM
Congrats:kiss::kiss:

Hagar
Aug 19th, 2003, 08:35 AM
I told him Svetlana Kutznetsova was newly 18 and probably hot. I've never seen her. Ronnie is now mad at me, I guess she wasn't so hot.

:haha:

Congrats with the birth of your baby!

doloresc
Aug 19th, 2003, 11:15 AM
congratulations to you and your husband! :)