PDA

View Full Version : Airbrushing... Look at the difference!

Viva
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:51 PM
Airbrushing... Look at the difference!

http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/bikini/index.html

BigB08822
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Interesting, whats with the pic of the family with the fake noses?

Rocketta
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Man oh man where can I get an airbrush? :devil:

This is why you can't trust any pictures in magazines and young girls should see this and stop comparing themselves to models in magazines.

controlfreak
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:14 AM
If she's a bikini model there's definitely hope for me!

Kart
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:22 AM
That smiling blonde model one scared the life out of me.

Bacardi
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:26 AM
I have a friend that models, or does some side work modeling for print ads.... None anyone would know I think, only one or two national ads.
While I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world, and I love her more than anything.... They do make her look a whole lot better by airbrushing her professional pictures. I have several of them on my night stand beside of my bed. ;) :angel: :hearts:

gentenaire
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:52 AM
Man oh man where can I get an airbrush? :devil:

This is why you can't trust any pictures in magazines and young girls should see this and stop comparing themselves to models in magazines.

Very true. All pics in magazines are airbrushed, they never publish the original pic.

Cariaoke
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:41 PM
well said, rocke. :D

The Crow
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:54 PM
There are no certainties anymore :sad:

Rocketta
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:57 PM
There are no certainties anymore :sad:

nope! What you see is definitely NOT what you get these days. :)

Beat
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:28 PM
:eek: it's kinda sad, but you see it everywhere. not only in photos, but also in music videos. just take a good look at some j.lo videos or the new blu cantrall one. she looks almost unreal in that one.

decemberlove
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:18 PM
boys will fall for anything

Giuliano
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:35 PM
boys will fall for anything
I beg to differ. Unfortunately, a lot of girls fall for it too.

gentenaire
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:59 PM
:eek: it's kinda sad, but you see it everywhere. not only in photos, but also in music videos. just take a good look at some j.lo videos or the new blu cantrall one. she looks almost unreal in that one.

Not just music videos, it's done in normal films as well.

Mrs. Peel
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:16 PM
THis is why I applaud Kate Wislett when she got pissed that GQ airbrushed her photos and went public about it...she did not want to but that fake image out there.

tazban1
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:24 PM
:eek: I knew that photos got airbrushed but I never thought it would make that much of a difference. I thought that make-up would cover up some of those "flaws" and airbrushing was just a touch-up type thing.

gentenaire
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:25 PM
I hate how they keep saying how Kate should be applauded for showing to the world that 'fat people' can be beautiful as well. She's not fat!!! She's perfectly normal.

decemberlove
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:30 PM
I beg to differ. Unfortunately, a lot of girls fall for it too.

im talking about magazine like fhm, maxim, etc where they airbrush the shit out of a girl.

yes, this happens in womens magazines but not nearly to the extent they do it in mens.

when maxim first came out, it airbrushed, but not nearly as bad. now they all look like fake, plastic, shine dolls. its sick and not at all attractive in my opinion.

Mrs. Peel
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:34 PM
I hate how they keep saying how Kate should be applauded for showing to the world that 'fat people' can be beautiful as well. She's not fat!!! She's perfectly normal.

I sure as hell didn't say she was fat!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

gentenaire
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:02 PM
I sure as hell didn't say she was fat!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

I didn't mean you, certainly not! I meant the media in general.

Dava
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Cool!

DunkMachine
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:33 PM
YOu guys are merciless, this woman ain't that bad looking. She fits that bathing suit quite nicely if you ask me.

skanky~skanketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:14 AM
gawd!i'm glad i'm naturally beautiful. i should really be called narcissusa.