PDA

View Full Version : Eleni...

Princess Fiona
Aug 13th, 2003, 06:58 PM
She lost early to Lina K this week (those Russians!! Grrr, how they've been beating the Goddess this year - they think they can get away with it? :p ;) ) in Canada and she lost early to Nicole Pratt last week... I'm sorry her form is not 'holding up to the seeding' at the moment... (Though Lina K is a very good player!! And Pratt too... :) )

I hope that Eleni can come back at the US Open!! She lost first round last year (to the Russi, errm, Slovakian Henrieta Nagyova) and can really pick up some points here... :) (I hope!!)

Go Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena!! :bowdown: :worship: :worship: ;)

King Aaron
Aug 14th, 2003, 04:32 PM
Lena will pick it up soon. :D :) Go Eleni!

Princess Fiona
Aug 16th, 2003, 09:33 PM
:wavey: Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Aaaaaaaaaaron!! :D :D :D :worship: I agree with your words... :)

(If those US Open Draw People are reading - Eleni is NOT allowed to draw Ansley Cargill in the first round!! :p I mean, err, we can make sure this doesn't happen? :o People... :secret: ;) )

:bounce:

AleOrtu
Aug 18th, 2003, 06:33 AM
The russians......
....and what about italians?
I mean one in particular, Francesca Schiavone :fiery:

Princess Fiona
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:47 AM
Yes, Signorina Schiavone... I HOPE she is not in Goddess half of draw!! I'll have to go and check later... *crossing my fingers*

Eleni plays Myriam Casanova in the US Open first round!! I think this could be difficult - Casanova has been in very good form recently!! She hits the ball very well... She has a great name... ;) (Very important of course!! ;) ) I wish Eleni all the luck in the world - Go Eleni!! :)

Bероника
Aug 23rd, 2003, 04:29 PM
Good luck Eleni in the US Open.Hoping she'll be feeling better...

AleOrtu
Sep 16th, 2003, 03:47 AM
She has fall down to the #32

AleOrtu
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:14 PM
...resting...

Bероника
Nov 18th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Good luck in 2004 Eleni!!!

Bette_Midler
Nov 30th, 2003, 10:28 PM
suerte en el 2004 lenita

Princess Fiona
Dec 7th, 2003, 05:04 PM
Good luck in 2004 Lena!! Have a great Christmas... :D I look forward to seeing you next year!! I hope you have the happiest, healthiest, best year!! :)

Merry Christmas to everyone in the GGG...
:wavey: :)

Where is Mia? :scratch: We have some doubles titles to win next year you know Mia... ;) :D