PDA

View Full Version : How old were u when u shagged or got shagged?

maccardel
Aug 13th, 2003, 02:01 PM
Just wanna know.......how old were u when u got into the "nasty"?

How was it? Was it with someone u dated or just a one night stand? How long did u stay with that person after u first did it......

Daniel
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:31 PM
i was 17

Vincent
Aug 13th, 2003, 05:10 PM
I am still a virgin.:):angel:

thalle
Aug 13th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Me too;)

BigB08822
Aug 13th, 2003, 07:46 PM
I was 18 and I stayed with the person for a year.

GBFH
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:24 PM

It was a guy I knew, we fucked a couple more times but never dated. So...I'd call it a one-nighter.

Mase
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:26 PM
21 here and it was a MISTAKE, chose the worng person.

SJW
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:35 PM
can i just ask whats the difference between shagging and getting shagged?? :confused::devil:

Bacardi
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:46 PM
16.... just turned 16 in fact.... and it was, errrrrr OK I suppose, first times are never great. That was with a guy.

First time with a female 21. :o

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:49 PM
can i just ask whats the difference between shagging and getting shagged?? :confused::devil:

I think the latter applies more to the gay bois... ;)

BTW, does screwing a pillow in your room at 12 counts...thats the first time I came... :angel:

*JR*
Aug 13th, 2003, 09:20 PM
can i just ask whats the difference between shagging and getting shagged?? :confused::devil:Like A Virgin
Madonna

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you

I was beat incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
Next to mine

Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you
'Cause only love can last

You're so fine and you're mine
Make me strong, yeah you make me bold
Oh your love thawed out
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was scared and cold

You're so fine and you're mine
I'll be yours 'till the end of time
'Cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I've nothing to hide

Like a virgin, ooh, ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me, and your heart beats, and you love me

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Ooh, baby
Can't you hear my heart beat
For the very first time?

Xavier_Malisse
Aug 13th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Well, I could tell you when I've shagged someone (let's say Jen, for example). And I know when I've been shagged. The difference is, when I've shagged Jen, I was still awake - so was she with boredom - yet when she shagged me, I could barely stay conscious. She was wide awake and wanting more and yet I couldn't bear anymore...it was too much for me. And that was only after going the once. Heaven alone knows what I'd be like if she'd ever got her way and we'd have gone on an all-weekend fuck-a-thon.

Viva
Aug 13th, 2003, 10:50 PM

Same... :(

Jennifer's wife
Aug 13th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Well, I could tell you when I've shagged someone (let's say Jen, for example). And I know when I've been shagged. The difference is, when I've shagged Jen, I was still awake - so was she with boredom - yet when she shagged me, I could barely stay conscious. She was wide awake and wanting more and yet I couldn't bear anymore...it was too much for me. And that was only after going the once. Heaven alone knows what I'd be like if she'd ever got her way and we'd have gone on an all-weekend fuck-a-thon.

an all weekend shagathon xav? what you think ive been up to with Jen Jen lately? this injury is a fake, she just wanted a three week fuckathon to get in training for the Open ;) :devil: Its a new training technique.....not thought up by Stefano however. ;) :secret: Howver, my injury is not faked.....i cant walk! ;) :devil:

ok, lost virginity at 18, guess i cant complain. he was ok for a guy, once i told him exactly what to do ;) was together for 3 and a half years after :angel:

Bacardi
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Damn, so far I am the youngest to lose my virginity in this thread :eek:

Oh and TopShotta if masturbation counts, I'm right there with you at 12. :o I must have been a horny child :yawn: :tape:

Jennifer's wife
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:39 PM
Me too, i remember getting my first twitch at 12. started thinking lewd thoughts about my mums veg in the bottom of the fridge...:o

Bacardi
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:45 PM
Me too, i remember getting my first twitch at 12. started thinking lewd thoughts about my mums veg in the bottom of the fridge...:o

the veggies :eek:
Me thinks that has something to do with why you don't like meat now Lucy ;) :tape: :lol:

darren cahill
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:47 PM
21 here and it was a MISTAKE, chose the worng person.

of course you chose the wrong person! it wasnt ME! LOL :eek:

loved your pic on the other thread...you are a cutie! but whats up with all these photos of you and none of your feet? :confused: you take such pride in them...let those suckers see the light of day!

hey Jennifermarie! :wavey:

I was 19 when i lost my virginity...i'm not really sure what constitutes losing my virginity...do i have to cum INSIDE someone? does ON TOP of someone count? cause at 19 me and a 'friend'----you know,,, the experimenting friend? well we got carried away and i gave him a blow job and then laid on top of him and sorta grinded together kissing and stuff and i came on his stomach....if that doesnt count...i guess it was around 22 then when i had my first actual intercourse...but i count the first one cause i liked him better...but if masturbation counts, i'd been shagging my socks for AGES! :drool:

Roxers
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:51 PM
I was 15, nearly 16

darren cahill
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:51 PM
I was 15, nearly 16

i love all your :bowdown:

so cute!

snoop
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:55 PM

Jennifer's wife
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:01 AM
the veggies :eek:
Me thinks that has something to do with why you don't like meat now Lucy ;) :tape: :lol:

in both senses!! ;)

hey Darren!! :kiss: long time, no see! :sad: socks, eh? youve got a thing for feet dont you?! ;)

controlfreak
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:19 AM
Socks, pillows - what kind of freaks are you? Doesn't anybody use a plain old strategically placed Kleenex any more?!

Jennifer's wife
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:31 AM
oh yea, i forgot about my Jennifer pillow...:o ;)

mboyle
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:33 AM
Virgin.:D I really want to lose my virginity to someone really really special. I don't get the point of sex in your teens:confused: . I mean, then it is basically just a physical thing I think, and I am such a romantic:angel: .

Jennifer's wife
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:40 AM
physical works for me!!! :drool:

Celeste
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:05 AM
One of my "uncles" (idiot man my mom was fucking at the time) did oral on me when I was like 12 and got me to do light oral on him. He kept doing oral to me for about another year, but it was so no good and I just wanted him to leave me alone. He fucked me later that year, and I thought, it can't get any worse than this, so I left home.

Not everyone's first time is good.

*JR*
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:06 AM
physical works for me!!! :drool:
A few words from Olivia Newton-John:Oh, let's get physical, physical, I wanna get physical, let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk, your body talk, let me hear your body talk

Let's get animal, animal, I wanna get animal, let's get into animal
Let me hear your body talk, your body talk, let me hear your body talk

bigbud1
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:07 AM
black people shag younger than whites. I was 12 and the last in my neighborhood.

Jennifer's wife
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:08 AM
thats horrible! :hug: i have similar childhood memories too...still not going there.....:hug:

Jennifer's wife
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:10 AM
A few words from Olivia Newton-John:

:dance: :dance: :dance: i love that song!!! im so pissed that it wasnt on my Olivia Newton John Best Of album :(

darren cahill
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:58 AM
:dance: :dance: :dance: i love that song!!! im so pissed that it wasnt on my Olivia Newton John Best Of album :(

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats hard to believe...Physical is on like almost every olivia compilation cd...which one did you get? :confused:

god knows i know what i'm talking about...i have like 19 Olivia cd's! :o

XaDavK_Kapri
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:03 AM
YUP, ME TOO! :'(

Jennifer's wife
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:08 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats hard to believe...Physical is on like almost every olivia compilation cd...which one did you get? :confused:

god knows i know what i'm talking about...i have like 19 Olivia cd's! :o

excellent!! you can tape it for me!! :kiss: its like a country album! :dance: btw, where u bin Darren? u missed some more of my little gems over in my thread tonight! ;)

Ting
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:12 AM
Me too:o:(

Mase
of course you chose the wrong person! it wasnt ME! LOL :eek:

loved your pic on the other thread...you are a cutie! but whats up with all these photos of you and none of your feet? :confused: you take such pride in them...let those suckers see the light of day!

hey Jennifermarie! :wavey:

I was 19 when i lost my virginity...i'm not really sure what constitutes losing my virginity...do i have to cum INSIDE someone? does ON TOP of someone count? cause at 19 me and a 'friend'----you know,,, the experimenting friend? well we got carried away and i gave him a blow job and then laid on top of him and sorta grinded together kissing and stuff and i came on his stomach....if that doesnt count...i guess it was around 22 then when i had my first actual intercourse...but i count the first one cause i liked him better...but if masturbation counts, i'd been shagging my socks for AGES! :drool:

Awwwwwwww thank you babe... You know I looked for you but you gave me the wrong address or it would have been all you :devil:

Ill have to work on a photo of my feet for you ;) :kiss:

mboyle
black people shag younger than whites. I was 12 and the last in my neighborhood.

Ew. That isn't true though. I think it has more to do w/ urban single parent families than black/white etc. However, be careful. In the US it is illegal to have sex before 16, and somehow, it is ALWAYS the guy's fault:rolleyes: . Can you even have sex at 12?:confused: I mean you are just hitting puberty then:o .

Keith
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:14 AM
I was 17 and he was the luckiest guy on earth that day.

darren cahill
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:31 AM
excellent!! you can tape it for me!! :kiss: its like a country album! :dance: btw, where u bin Darren? u missed some more of my little gems over in my thread tonight! ;)

you so crazy! you really think Physical would be on an album with her COUNTRY stuff! thats too funny! i loved a song by her called "heart attack" that song was awesome!

XaDavK_Kapri
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:34 AM
Now that's great, guys! :mad: I downloaded Physical and I hadn't heard it in a WHILE. Now I just can't stop playing it! Dang.

XaDavK_Kapri
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:40 AM
I'm too used to doing this (:@) on msn I guess! I'll have to learn to :mad: this way... hehe

Jennifer's wife
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:44 AM
you so crazy! you really think Physical would be on an album with her COUNTRY stuff! thats too funny! i loved a song by her called "heart attack" that song was awesome!

lol!!! i didnt know it was a country album!! i just bought it coz it was only about $7 and there was one song on it that i really like, and as it happens i like the whole album now!!!

and darren, u still not been in my thread.....i think one of my latest Jen fantasies u will approve of ;) they seriously get worse....:rolleyes:

ten isse fan....:dance: they will certainly get suspicious.....just dont go downloading any Abba next! ;)

XaDavK_Kapri
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:48 AM
ten isse fan.... they will certainly get suspicious.....just dont go downloading any Abba next!

:lol: I'll remember!

CamilleVidann
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:08 AM
at the age of 51 I'm still a virgin....shame...

Roxers
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:28 AM
i love all your :bowdown:

so cute!

skanky~skanketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:26 AM
ok. i gave my first blowjob when i was 15, but my cherry was popped at 16.

Rothes
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:29 AM
A Virginé

skanky~skanketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:36 AM
you forget about last nite already, rothes darling?

decemberlove
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:42 AM
dont remember :devil:

Rothes
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:45 AM
you forget about last nite already, rothes darling?

oh my ;) your totally right Darl. I forgot pressing buttons is a way of reaching orgasm ;) I don't remember anything, was I wearing a dress?

skanky~skanketta
Aug 15th, 2003, 06:04 AM
you were completely nekkid!